Szerző Téma: Forma1  (Megtekintve 291421 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #345 Dátum: 2006.04.09 08:50:01 »
Paul Ricard Test: Day 2
Thursday 6 April 2006

Drivers: Olivier Panis, Ricardo Zonta
Track Length: 3.818km

Panasonic Toyota Racing continued its three-day test programme at the Circuit Paul Ricard with drivers Oliver Panis and Ricardo Zonta at the wheel. A planned chassis change on Oliver Panis' car caused a delay in the morning; nevertheless, he hit the track in the afternoon to focus on tyre testing for the Imola tyre choice. Ricardo Zonta had a full day of testing also concentrating on trying different tyre constructions for the next race.

IN THE FAST LANE
Ricardo Zonta once again put in a large amount of laps and secured a good lap time for the team.

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/01
Best Lap Time: 1m04.655s
Total laps: 133
Total Distance: 507.794km

"We tried numerous things today and continued our tyre test. My car was reliable and therefore I could put in a lot of laps. We will do longs runs tomorrow as we did not have enough time to finish them today, because we had to concentrate on gaining results for the Imola tyre choice."

AGAINST THE CLOCK
Due to a change in chassis, Olivier Panis' work day started after lunch, only to be cut short further by some set-up adjustments.

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/03
Best Lap Time: 1m05.524s
Total laps: 47
Total Distance: 179.446km

"We wanted to use the race chassis today, which the team did a good job of setting-up in time for the second half of the day. It turned out to be a hard day for me and my team, as we had some issues with different set-ups in the afternoon, but we are still positive and looking forward to tomorrow to finish the tyre testing that we need to achieve."

CIRCUIT DU SOLEIL
General Manager Car Design and Development, Pascal Vasselon:

"Our day has been a little less productive than yesterday, but altogether we are quite advanced now in our preparations for San Marino and Nurbürgring. We are reasonably confident that we have looked at all our options for the tyre choice and we will just finish up some long runs tomorrow. The most positive thing is that the weather is finally similar to race conditions, which allows us to better simulate what we can expect at coming races during the season."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #346 Dátum: 2006.04.09 08:50:56 »
Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/02
Best Lap Time: 1m06.741s
Total laps: 60
Total Distance: 229.08km

"Overall, it was a positive week; we were working quite hard with the set-up to gain confidence with the car. Today, we had planned to do some long runs in the afternoon to achieve further results for the tyre choice at Imola, but my front wing broke from hitting the kerbs, which is unfortunate but is something that can happen. We are positive that we have made the right choice of tyres, yet, it is difficult to definitely say how we are coming along for the next race. But for sure Ricardo and I have found some encouraging things this week and we hope to score some further points at the coming races."

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
General Manager Car Design and Development, Pascal Vasselon:

"We had very different fortunes with the two cars; Olivier stopped earlier than expected with a small problem due to a shock on the front wing in the chicane. With Ricardo we have completed an extensive tyre test, going through very different tyre specifications, which made the choice for Imola easy. So we have now fully completed our preparations for the race at Imola. Looking forward it is hard to predict where we stand, but I can say that our progress here compared to the last test is really positive."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #347 Dátum: 2006.04.12 22:45:07 »
Barcelona Test: Day 1
12 April 2006

Drivers: Olivier Panis, Ricardo Zonta
Track Length: 4.627kms

With just ten days remaining before the F1 paddock gathers for the first race on the European continent, Panasonic Toyota Racing was in action today alongside almost all of its rivals in Barcelona. With nine teams testing, the track was quite busy. Nevertheless, Oliver Panis and Ricardo Zonta started out the team's test programme by working on such items as aerodynamics, tyre construction and electronics. Tomorrow, Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli will be on hand to continue the test agenda.

TRAFFIC JAM
Ricardo Zonta, returning from a positive test at Paul Ricard, feels that the team is making good progress.

Best lap time: 1m15.426s
Total laps: 88
Total distance: 407.176kms

"It was a very good day in general. We worked on short runs, concentrating on tyre testing and aerodynamics. This is the first time that I have driven the 'new' car in Barcelona, since it was released in Vallelunga. It was very difficult with so many drivers on the track to get a clean lap, but in the end, we had a good time and were happy with the results. The car is showing potential and we still have a lot to do, but we are definitely moving ahead well."

GETTING USED TO IT
Olivier Panis points out that he is getting used to the car and gaining a feeling for the Bridgestone tyres.

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/03
Best lap time: 1m16.812s
Total laps: 71
Total distance: 328.517kms

"We worked on some electronics and had planned to work on some tyre testing, but due to some red flag delays during the day and we did not finish every item we wanted to get through. However, the team worked hard and we did our best to put in 71 laps. At the end of the day I can say that I am still adapting to the car and the tyres. I am working on getting a good feeling for the balance to be able to give useful feedback. We can see from Ricardo that the car drives well and can be quick, but it is just a matter for me to carry on the tests and prepare the car for the next races. With each test, there is progress and I am confident everything is coming along."

RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT, GO
Chief Engineer Race and Test, Dieter Gass was pleased to report a useful first day in Barcelona.

"It was a productive day with both cars. Ricardo was successful in gaining results on the tyres and aerodynamics and with Olivier we were working on electronic items. A lot of testing was hampered today by red flags and traffic, which was disturbing when we were trying to run our tyre tests. Yet, we managed to get through most of the work, both drivers were pushing hard and there are some very clear directions to focus on for the coming races."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #348 Dátum: 2006.04.14 08:34:18 »
Barcelona Test: Day 2
Thursday 13 April 2006

Drivers: Ralf Schumacher, Jarno Trulli
Track Length: 4.627kms

Testing continued on a busy track in Barcelona for Panasonic Toyota Racing, with drivers Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli turning laps in their race specification cars. With preparations underway for the upcoming races, the team's test schedule focused on tyre and aerodynamic work, as well as pit entry practice. Jarno had a delay in the morning yet both drivers were able to put in constructive days. Tomorrow the team will once again be in action with Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli at the wheel.

STEP BY STEP
Finally back in Europe after an extended stay in Australia, Jarno Trulli was on track resuming race preparations.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/03
Best lap time: 1m14.522s
Total laps: 81
Total distance: 328.517kms

"To be honest, I am happy with today's running here, even although I had some issues with the car in the morning. We have improved the tyres and the car set-up a lot since the first two races, and finally as a result this is fitting my driving style. This is a huge improvement for me and today's results show that we are moving ahead. We still have a lot to work on, but everything has to go step by step. The team has worked hard to find the optimal solutions and I am confident that for myself I have found a good direction and that the tyres are working better with our car."

BACK IN TOWN
This was Ralf Schumacher's first day back in the car since his third place podium in Australia.

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/01
Best lap time: 1m15.410s
Total laps: 73
Total distance: 337.771kms

"Today was relatively successful, as we got through our test programme as planned without any big problems. We concentrated on tyre testing and some set-up work for Imola and the coming races. The track was busy with many cars, but in decent condition and this is similar to what we could have in Imola. In general, we have learned a lot about the tyres and the car and therefore we are working on doing our best with the package that we have. Tomorrow we will focus on long-runs and tyre testing."

AT THE END OF THE DAY
Chief Engineer Race and Test, Dieter Gass is positive about the team's progress.

"We had a very good day and found some interesting tyres. From today's runs we have also been able to confirm our previous tyre choices, which is a positive step for us. Although we had some issues during the day, we managed to finish the whole test programme that we had planned with both cars - mainly working on aerodynamics, set-up and tyres. Looking forward we are pleased with the progress and will continue working hard to the results we are aiming for."

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #349 Dátum: 2006.04.23 21:23:09 »
Sziasztok!Nem túl régóta van netem s csak a mai nap találtam erre az oldalra de a csapatnak már Da Matta ,Panis idők óta folyamatosan szurkolok.Szeretném kérdezni mit szóltok a mai futamhoz?Én a magam részéről reménykedtem egy pár pontocskában már csak az időmérők alapján is de hát Trulli szerencséje ismét nem volt jelen Ralf három kiállásos taktikáját meg nem is értem.Trulli jobb pilóta mint Ralf?Utol fogja érni év végére?

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #350 Dátum: 2006.04.23 21:35:31 »
Azért a Buttonos box-botrány az durva volt...  :mivan:
Azt a táblás hadonászós fickót két lábbal penderíteném ki még a pályák közeléből is  :robbanfej:  Hogy lehet ekkorát bakizni??!
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #351 Dátum: 2006.04.23 21:58:14 »
Nem akarom védeni a fickót de ha valaki nagyon akar és nagyon igyekszik hogy minden tizedmásodpercet megspóroljon a csapatának símán beleszaladhat egy ilyen hibába.Egyébként nem vicces hogy a királykategóriában ahol euromilliók repkednek egy nyalókás ember szaladgál a kocsi körül kockáztatva másik tíz ember életét.Mi lenne ha mondjuk automatikusan kigyulladna egy zöld lámpa ha leveszik a töltő csonkot?

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #352 Dátum: 2006.04.23 22:02:47 »
Idézetet írta: "Liftback"
Nem akarom védeni a fickót de ha valaki nagyon akar és nagyon igyekszik hogy minden tizedmásodpercet megspóroljon a csapatának símán beleszaladhat egy ilyen hibába.Egyébként nem vicces hogy a királykategóriában ahol euromilliók repkednek egy nyalókás ember szaladgál a kocsi körül kockáztatva másik tíz ember életét.Mi lenne ha mondjuk automatikusan kigyulladna egy zöld lámpa ha leveszik a töltő csonkot?

Hát nem tudom... Pont azért, mert ennyi múlik rajta, NEM HIBÁZHAT. Egy sebész se hibázhat, mert beperelik. De ez csak egy példa volt.

A nyalókás nagyon sok mindent figyel: figyelnie kell a tankolást, a gumicserét, ÉS azt, hogy jön-e autó hátulról akit el kell engedni. Dolgozz ki erre egy megbízható rendszert, ami mindhármat képes tökéletesen feldolgozni...  Erre a célra még mindig jobb egy ember, akinek tisztában kell lennie a felelősségével.
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #353 Dátum: 2006.04.23 22:33:57 »
Hát feladtad a leckét...tényleg egyszerűbb fickót cserélni bár tudjuk hogy a statisztikák szerint az emberek bátrabban utaznak olyan légitársasággal ahol már volt baleset mert úgy gondolják ott jobban figyelnek.Valószínűleg ez az ember ezután jobban figyel mint bárki más persze lehet hogy mostmár csak tévén keresztül nézheti nyalókázás közben.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #354 Dátum: 2006.04.27 07:23:03 »
Paul Ricard Test: Day 1
26 April 2006

Drivers: Jarno Trulli, Ricardo Zonta
Track Length: 3.254km

With four races now into the season, Panasonic Toyota Racing continues on its quest of gaining podium points by making a stop at the Circuit Paul Ricard to prepare for the Grand Prix at Nürburgring. The team started a three-day test programme with Jarno Trulli, focusing on collecting data from the new B-car package and with Ricardo Zonta running through a full list of tyre tests. Both drivers return for tomorrow's testing.

SPRING CLEANING
Spring has arrived and with it, the usual pollen season. Ricardo Zonta, having to deal with dirty track conditions, put in a good day of testing.

Best Lap Time: 0m58.262s
Total laps: 91
Total Distance: 296.114km

"This is the first time that we have used this circuit layout, so we had to work on our set-up to adjust to this. In the morning, the track was very dirty, with pollen and dust from the trees, therefore, we also spent a lot of time cleaning the track. Nevertheless, we did a lot of different tyre tests and the day turned out to be productive, with my car performing well. Now we have tomorrow and Friday to focus on some long runs."

GETTING THE HANG OF THINGS
After competing in his 153rd Grand Prix at Imola, Jarno Trulli joined the test program in Le Castellet at the wheel of the new B-car package.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/07B
Best Lap Time: 0m58.630s
Total laps: 63
Total Distance: 205km

"We had a difficult morning with the track conditions and then we had some delays with my car. The day was very promising, especially with the new car and in general, the testing we got through was good. Tomorrow I hope to put in even more laps to gain a feeling for the new package and to be able to make a better judgement."

B-CAR DEBUT
Panasonic Toyota Racing had a challenging, yet profitable day, as Dieter Gass, Chief Race and Test Team Engineer explains:

"This is the first day with the B-car and although we had some small issues which caused delays, these were not directly related to the new car. Overall it is good to have the car testing on the track. The team back in Cologne pushed hard to prepare everything in time. This new package is a consequent realization of the change we had with the front suspension. With this being the major new item, this allows up to fully exploit the aerodynamic and mechanical side of the front suspension. Yet it is still too early to say anything about the performance, because we did not do enough running with it today. On the other hand, with Ricardo's car we concentrated on tyre testing and found some interesting new solutions."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #355 Dátum: 2006.04.28 15:35:13 »
Paul Ricard Test: Day 2
27 April 2006

Drivers: Jarno Trulli, Ricardo Zonta

Dark clouds, cooler temperatures and a short period of rain in the afternoon did not drown out Panasonic Toyota Racing's second day of testing at Paul Ricard. Ricardo Zonta hit the track later in the morning to work on set-ups and a tyre programme, while Jarno Trulli was able to continue working with the B-car package putting in over 130 laps. Team driver Ralf Schumacher will arrive tomorrow to join Ricardo Zonta for a third day of testing.

RAIN, RAIN, GO AWAY
Ricardo Zonta was busy today, even with wet weather conditions threatening good results in Le Castellet.

Best Lap Time: 0m58.601s
Total laps: 83
Total Distance: 270.082km

"I feel we had a constructive test, even though it rained in the afternoon and caused some challenging track conditions. Throughout most of the day, we worked on analyzing car behaviour based on issues and data that resulted at the Imola race. In the afternoon, we took advantage of the rain, and ran some wet tyre tests."

LASTING IMPRESSIONS
Jarno Trulli completed his test in Paul Ricard with a first impression of the new B-car specification.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/07B
Best Lap Time: 0m58.885s
Total laps: 136
Total Distance: 442.544km

"We spent the day checking different set-ups and balance of the new car. In addition to this, we worked on dry and wet tyres tests as well as preparations for the next race at Nürburgring. I feel the car shows promise, but like everything that is new, we still have work to do and we will see at the next test how the car evolves."

ANALYZE THIS
Panasonic Toyota Racing continued its test programme for a second day taking a look back at past race issues and gaining important results in preparation for the races to come.

Dieter Gass, Chief Race and Test Team Engineer:
"Altogether we had a good test day. In the morning we spent some time with the old car analyzing and trying to understand some of the issues we had at the race last week. We found some positive results and this is a step forward for us. Both cars were performing tyre tests and we added a wet tyre test to the programme, due to the rainfall that we experienced. The new car was running well without any major issues, which is also very good. We will continue to work on this new car to maximize its potential, but we are happy with the results we gathered today."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #356 Dátum: 2006.04.28 19:21:55 »
Paul Ricard Test: Day 3
28 April 2006

Drivers: Ralf Schumacher, Ricardo Zonta

Drivers:
Ricardo Zonta
Best lap: 0m58.262s, total laps: 327
Jarno Trulli
Best lap: 0m58.630s, total laps: 199
Ralf Schumacher
Best lap: 0m58.840s, total laps: 101

Panasonic Toyota Racing's drivers, Ralf Schumacher and Ricardo Zonta, wrapped up the three day test programme in Le Castellet today. Although yesterday's testing saw a short rainfall in the afternoon and the clouds threatened to rain down on the circuit all day today, the team managed to finish the programme and prepare for the upcoming race, which happens to be Ralf's 150th race. Plenty of fans will be on hand at the Nürburgring to cheer on the team at their home race and the Panasonic Toyota Racing team will be focussed on bringing home more points.

FIRST THINGS FIRST
Ralf Schumacher tested the B-car for the first time, putting in just over 100 laps.

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/07B
Best Lap Time: 0m58.840s
Total laps: 101
Total Distance: 328.654km

"Today we tried different tyre specifications and set-ups for the coming races. I worked with the new car and everything is going as expected, but we had some delays while work was being done on the car and therefore I cannot say a whole lot about it yet. In general, we have improved on the tyre warm-up issue and tried various different compounds from Bridgestone. Although the coming races will be challenging because we are still developing the car and our strategy, I think the team is doing a good job and moving in the right direction."

LONG DISTANCE RUNNER
Ricardo Zonta covered quite a distance over this test session, assisting in race preparations.

Best Lap Time: 0m59.163s
Total laps: 153
Total Distance: 497.862km

"We spent the last three days on a version of the circuit that was new for us. We did a lot of Bridgestone tyre work as well as set-up testing for Nürburging. It went pretty well and I put in over 300 laps over the three days. Today we finished the programme early getting through the test after pushing hard the whole day. I think the team can be satisfied with the work we got through during this test."

THE GLASS IS HALF FULL
Reviewing the week and looking ahead, Gerd Pfeiffer, Test Team Manager is optimistic about race preparations.

"This test has been quite productive for us. With both cars we worked on general set-up and tyre testing, as well as smaller items like damper set-ups. We also analyzed some issues from the last race and it looks like we've found some good solutions. The B-car covered a lot of mileage and we will continue to work on this specification at the next test after the Spanish Grand Prix. We will return to Paul Ricard, where the circuit will be set up to simulate the conditions at the Monaco Grand Prix. The new specification is showing a good potential and we expect to use the B-car in Monte Carlo for the first time."

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #357 Dátum: 2006.05.01 20:26:59 »
A következõ futam ugyan úgy fog végzõdni mint a legutolsó: Alonso második helyen üldözi Schumachert.      Csak nem Michaelt hanem Ralfot!!!...............remélem.............

:nagymosoly: Hajrá TOYOTA :nagymosoly:

Geri

• Alap-tag
  • 4 Wheel Driver
    • Barri-Papagájok
Forma1
« Válasz #358 Dátum: 2006.05.02 18:04:47 »
Jaja reméljük 8)
Sztem tényleg benne kellene lenni az elsõ ötben a következõ futamon [smilie=sm23.gif]
Szalkai Gergely
One Team One Aim
'83 Restaurálás alatt...
'03 Camry

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #359 Dátum: 2006.05.03 21:48:01 »
Beszéltem ezzel Trulli gyerekkel hogy most már kapja össze magát-- azt mondta nyugodjak meg most hétvégén benne lesz az elsõ ötben.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ha nem akkor: :axe: