Szerző Téma: Forma1  (Megtekintve 281540 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 2 vendég van a témában

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #435 Dátum: 2006.12.09 17:06:06 »
Valahol olvastam, hogy hamarosan benzines turbómotorokat láthatunk Hondákban. Úgy látszik, készülnek a F-1-es változásokra.
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #436 Dátum: 2006.12.13 14:06:51 »
Jerez Test - Day 1
Tuesday 12 December 2006

Drivers: Franck Montagny, Kohei Hirate
Track length: 4.428km

THE END IS NEAR

Panasonic Toyota Racing entered the home stretch for 2006 with the start of its final test of the year at the Circuito Permanente de Jerez in Spain today. The team had the track to itself for the start of a three-day test. Franck Montagny returned to the car and was joined by Toyota Young Driver Programme member Kohei Hirate to continue the team's evaluation of the 2007 Bridgestone tyres. Montagny and Hirate also worked on suspension set-ups as they continue to draw the maximum performance from the new rubber. As well as tyre and set-up work, some software evaluation took place and the drivers also practiced several launches with the target of perfecting starts for 2007.

Franck Montagny - Chassis TF106B/09
Best lap time: 1m20.073s
Total laps: 79
Total distance: 349.8kms
"Today's running was quite good. I worked well with the car and I am pretty happy with the work we did. We were expecting a few problems today because we were the only ones driving on the track. We thought we would have some graining of the tyres but that was not the case. The car worked well and I am pleased because it has improved quite a lot since I drove last Wednesday. We did a couple of long runs today and they seemed to go well, the car is quite steady and now we are looking forward to tomorrow."

Kohei Hirate - Chassis TF106B/07
Best lap time: 1m21.214s
Total laps: 82
Total distance: 363kms
"The whole day I didn't have any problems and the car was fun to drive. At the end I was a bit tired because it was very hard to keep performing at a high level. The conditions were different to last time so it is hard to compare but we found a good set-up for this tyre and for tomorrow I think the team can start from a good position. This is my second time testing with Toyota and I am feeling more comfortable within the team. From the first day I noticed the team works very well together. In these two tests I have learnt how to use the tyres and also how to gain time in the corners because it is quite different from the other cars I have driven. I have adapted to a Formula One style, which takes time to learn. I am sure this experience will help me next season in GP2, especially when it comes to the braking because this car is so strong under brakes. The other things I have learnt about, electronics and things like that are completely different to GP2 though."

Gerd Pfeiffer, Test Team Manager
"Today we returned to our programme of testing next year's tyres. These last three tests of the year have followed pretty much the same pattern as we primarily try to learn more about the tyres while collecting set-up information in the process. The track conditions were good and both drivers managed quite a few laps. Franck brings a lot of experience and he is working well with the team already while Kohei is learning fast and showed today he can be consistent and quick. We now have only two days testing left this year and we are aiming to make the most of them."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #437 Dátum: 2006.12.13 20:23:17 »
Jerez Test – Day 2
Wednesday 13 December 2006

Drivers: Jarno Trulli, Franck Montagny

TANK TRAPPED

Panasonic Toyota Racing was back on track at the Circuito Permanente de Jerez in Spain today for its penultimate day of testing in 2006. Next season's Bridgestone tyres were again the focus of the day's work and Jarno Trulli got his first taste of the new rubber at Jerez. Franck Montagny was back behind the wheel again for a second consecutive day but he suffered a frustrating morning when a minor issue needed time-consuming repairs. He returned to the car in the afternoon to continue where he left off yesterday, gathering more information on the new tyres and trying out different set-ups. Trulli was able to go through his programme with no problems, completing almost 100 laps, and he will return to action again tomorrow, when he will be joined by Olivier Panis, who makes his final appearance in Formula 1 after 12 years.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106B/09
Best lap time: 1m20.244s
Total laps: 93
Total distance: 411.8kms
"We had a normal test today and it went well. I managed to complete a lot of laps and I was mainly trying different things on the car to find a good balance. It was my first time on the new tyres at Jerez and they are obviously much slower than last year's tyres were around here. There is a lot of work we need to do to understand them fully but so far so good."

Franck Montagny - Chassis TF106B/07
Best lap time: 1m20.493s
Total laps: 55
Total distance: 243.5kms
"Today I was expecting a good day and it was not. We stopped after three laps with a minor issue on the car, something we never had before and took quite a long time to fix. I didn't go out again until the afternoon so we didn't have a lot of time to do the set-up work but we did the comparison work we wanted to do and that is a good thing. We carried on from yesterday but we still have plenty of work to do to find a perfect set-up on the car."

Pascal Vasselon, Senior General Manager Chassis
"It was a shame for Franck that the repair inside the fuel tank this morning took so long but unfortunately a small issue sometimes takes a long time to put right. The mechanics worked hard to get him out on track after lunch and he was able to continue with the tyre testing he started yesterday. Jarno had a good day testing tyres and set-up and we are pleased with the information we got. Both drivers did some long runs and the tyres seemed quite consistent."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #438 Dátum: 2006.12.15 08:38:01 »
Au revoir Olivier Panis, adeus Ricardo Zonta
Thursday 14 December 2006

Panasonic Toyota Racing would like to express its thanks to Olivier Panis and Ricardo Zonta for their efforts during the year and throughout their time with the team.

Both drivers come to the end of their contracts this year and will leave the team to pursue new challenges. The team wishes them the very best of luck for their future careers.

Zonta, 30, joined the team in 2003 and has spent four years testing for Toyota, three of them in the role of third driver. It was in that position he made his race debut with the team in 2004, driving for three races as substitute for Cristiano da Matta. He came agonisingly close to scoring Toyota's first Formula 1 podium in Belgium before bad luck denied him his moment.

As a farewell gesture, the team presented him with a cake, a car part and a Toyota flag signed by the whole team.

Panis spent four years with the team, two as a race driver before retiring from Formula 1 competition to concentrate on testing duties for 2005 and 2006. In that time he worked hard to help Toyota move up the grid in Formula 1 and his experience has proved invaluable to a young team.

But Panis announced his retirement from Formula 1 in September and the last test of the season at Jerez today marked the end of an era for the Frenchman, Toyota and the sport.

The Frenchman has deservedly been the centre of attention since flying into Spain on Wednesday and he attended a dinner organised by Toyota in his honour in Jerez last night where he reminisced with the international media about his 12 years in Formula 1, a long and successful career at the top which has now come to an end.

To celebrate Panis' contribution to Formula 1, Toyota Motor Europe handed over a piece of the Jerez circuit's asphalt as a permanent reminder of his many testing laps at the track. Close friend and Toyota colleague Jarno Trulli was also there to lend his support and he delivered a surprise gift, one of his racing helmets.

The test team said 'adieu' to Panis by signing a rear wing end plate, which was presented to the 40-year-old at lunchtime. He already received an entire Formula 1 car as a present from Panasonic Toyota Racing at the 2005 French Grand Prix - now has a personalised spare part.

Surrounded by team members, Panis posed for photographs and that proved to be his last act of the day in the Panasonic Toyota Racing garage when he stopped driving early as he was feeling unwell with a cold.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #439 Dátum: 2006.12.15 08:38:35 »
Jerez Test – Day 3
Thursday 14 December 2006

Drivers: Jarno Trulli, Olivier Panis, Kohei Hirate

THE END OF AN ERA

Panasonic Toyota Racing's work on track in 2006 came to an end with the last day of testing at Jerez. The day was a special occasion, not only because it marked the end of a long year of testing but also because it was the last appearance for Olivier Panis in Formula 1. Despite suffering from a cold which he caught ice racing, the 40-year-old test driver joined race driver Jarno Trulli on track today to add his vast experience to the work on next season's Bridgestone tyres. Repairs on a small issue in the morning caused a slight delay but he soon got back to work for one last time in a Formula 1 car. Unfortunately, he had to finish his final test early as he was not well enough to drive in the afternoon and Kohei Hirate was drafted in to take over. Hirate quickly resumed where he left off on Tuesday and tried out various set-ups on the new tyres. Toyota's testing programme for this year has now ended and the next date in the team's diary is the pre-season event in Cologne, G!
ermany on 12 January.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106B/09
Best lap time: 1m19.480s
Total laps: 92
Total distance: 407.3kms
"It has been a very productive test and we have been able to do a lot of laps without any real trouble. We now understand a lot more about our car and these tyres, the good points and the not so good points. Over the winter we will work hard to find a good package and learn how to get the best out of these tyres. We have a lot of work to do before the start of the season but the tests here and at Barcelona have helped us. We will now spend the winter looking at the data and trying to find a good set-up so we can have a good season in 2007."

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106B/07
Best lap time: 1m20.400s
Total laps: 27
Total distance: 119.5kms
"It was my last day in Formula 1 and I am sure I will miss it but eventually you have to make this decision. I have enjoyed my time in Formula 1, driving these cars, and I have enjoyed my time with Toyota. The team has always been good to me and it has been a great pleasure to work with them. But now is the right time for a change. Even though this was my last time in a Formula 1 car, it was still a normal day of testing and in the time I had in the car, we worked on learning about the new tyres for next season. I picked up a cold last weekend and I did not feel good today. It's a shame I could not finish the day but that's unfortunately the way it goes sometimes."

Kohei Hirate – Chassis TF106B/07
Best lap time: 1m20.970s
Total laps: 28
Total distance: 123.9kms
"It was good to have a chance to drive in Formula 1 again. I was working on the tyres and it was good to see the difference between the set-ups because I started with Olivier's set-up and I was able to compare it with what I did on Tuesday. I went back to the set-up I had and, for me, the car felt better. I have been here for three days and I have learnt quite a lot of things. I am very happy to have had the chance to be with the team and I hope to come back again soon."

Pascal Vasselon, Senior General Manager Chassis
"Today was quite an unusual day to finish the year with. Jarno was able to do a lot of running which was quite productive, and he set several very competitive lap times as well. He had to stop at the end of the session with a hydraulic issue but it was so late in the day it did not really alter our programme. Unfortunately for Olivier he had a slight delay this morning when a part inside the fuel tank had to be repaired and then we decided to put Kohei in the car as Olivier was suffering from a cold."

KLaco

• Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #440 Dátum: 2007.01.03 21:46:10 »
Ezek az új szabályok valahogy nem tetszenek. Nem tom merre halad tovább a száguldó cirkusz, de nem feltétlen minden erõfeszítés jó. A hibridesítés, meg a környezetvédelem az ok, de ezek az x hétvégét kibíró moci, amit nem lehet fejletszeni, 19ezernél nem pöröghet többet...  :crazy:
Laco 73 :D

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #441 Dátum: 2007.01.09 20:08:16 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing welcomes Esprit as Official Supplier

09 January 2007

Toyota Motorsport GmbH is proud to welcome Esprit as an Official Supplier to the Panasonic Toyota Racing team.

Esprit will exclusively supply the Panasonic Toyota Racing team with a travel and management collection and the company's logo will feature on all official communications. The partnership will be seen in public for the first time on 12 January, when Esprit will outfit all team staff at the Panasonic Toyota Racing pre-season event in Cologne , Germany .

Founded in 1968, Esprit has grown into an international lifestyle brand offering affordable luxury to customers in 44 countries on five continents. Esprit operates with 12 established product lines offering women's, men's and children's wear as well as shoes and accessories. In addition, Esprit's Red Earth cosmetic brand offers cosmetic, skin care and body care products.

Thomas Grote, President Esprit: "Esprit is delighted to be associated with Panasonic Toyota Racing as an Official Supplier and we look forward to using this marketing platform to spearhead our holistic approach of further strengthening our brand. Formula 1 is the most glamorous form of motorsport so it is fitting that Esprit will be working with the team which shares the same appreciation for style and innovation."

Toyota Motorsport President John Howett said: "Panasonic Toyota Racing is very much looking forward to working with Esprit and we are delighted to welcome such a global brand as an Official Supplier. Formula 1 is a sport where fashion, innovation and dynamism play an important role so this partnership with Esprit is a perfect fit and we look forward to working together in 2007 and beyond."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #442 Dátum: 2007.01.10 23:08:37 »
DENSO extends its corporate sponsorship with Panasonic Toyota Racing

10 January 2007

Toyota Motorsport GmbH is delighted to announce that DENSO Corporation has extended its corporate sponsorship with Panasonic Toyota Racing until the end of 2008.

DENSO Corporation is a leading global supplier of advanced automotive technologies, systems and components and has supported Panasonic Toyota Racing not only as corporate sponsor from 2004 but also as a technical partner since 2002, by providing products such as tailor-made spark plugs for the team's V8 engine.

Toyota Motorsport Chairman and Team Principal Tsutomu Tomita said: “DENSO has been a technical partner of our team since our first season in Formula 1 and we are proud that this strong relationship will continue. DENSO’s technology plays an important role at Panasonic Toyota Racing and brings direct benefit to our car. Everyone in the team is committed to succeeding in Formula 1 and we are pleased to have the support of DENSO, with whom we have strong communications both in Formula 1 and globally.”

DENSO Corporation President Koichi Fukaya added: “I am pleased that DENSO will be able to continue to support the Toyota F1 Team as a sponsor. DENSO will work together with Toyota to help the team achieve success in Formula 1. Along with our 100,000 DENSO group associates, we are committed to helping the team achieve its ambition of winning in Formula 1.”

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
Forma1
« Válasz #443 Dátum: 2007.01.11 11:10:59 »
Bárcsak az utcai Toyotákban is kizárólag Denso cuccok lennének....

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #444 Dátum: 2007.01.11 19:30:03 »
Január 12.-én 11órától kezdõdik az a rendezvény, ahol Toyota 2007-es autóját mutatják be.
Az esemény élõben közvetítik ITT.
 :toy:

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #445 Dátum: 2007.01.12 15:21:25 »
Toyota Motorsport GmbH announces official partnership with Kingfisher Airlines
12 January 2007

Toyota Motorsport GmbH and Kingfisher Airlines, India’s fastest growing airline, today announced the signing of an exciting new official partnership.

Multi award-winning Kingfisher Airlines will become an official partner of Panasonic Toyota Racing as part of their multi-year agreement starting in 2007. With immediate effect, the distinctive ‘Fly Kingfisher’ insignia will appear on the car, drivers’ overalls and helmets and all corporate branding platforms.

The deal was signed at the team’s pre-season event at Expo XXI in Cologne, with Dr Vijay Mallya, Chairman and CEO, Kingfisher Airlines Limited and Panasonic Toyota Racing President John Howett announcing the partnership.

The deal, rated as one of corporate India’s biggest overseas partnerships, marks the largest sports partnership programme so far for the 21-month-old Kingfisher Airlines and is the first time an airline based in India has partnered on this scale with a Formula 1 team.

Kingfisher Airlines commenced operations with a brand new fleet of aircraft on May 9 2005. Having started with just four flights a day, today it offers 146 flights daily connecting 25 key Indian business and leisure destinations on a fleet of 24 brand new aircraft.

The partnership means Kingfisher Airlines and Panasonic Toyota Racing will co-operate to raise the profile of the team and Formula 1 in India, while showcasing the Kingfisher Airlines brand across the world.

Toyota Motorsport President John Howett said: “This partnership is exciting news, not just for Panasonic Toyota Racing but for Formula 1 in general. We hope this partnership will strengthen Formula 1’s position in India and bring Panasonic Toyota Racing to the people of India. We are pleased to add another ambitious and successful brand like Kingfisher Airlines to our partner portfolio and we will help them as they expand into an international operation.”

Revealing the vision behind the partnership with a global sports event on the scale of Formula 1, Dr Vijay Mallya, Chairman and CEO, Kingfisher Airlines Ltd, commented: “Of all the available partnership opportunities and platforms, Formula 1 is the most premium and the most visible one. This association with Panasonic Toyota Racing will naturally enhance the image of Kingfisher Airlines and catapult it to a league of select and renowned international brands that typically support Formula 1 initiatives. The shared values of Kingfisher Airlines and Formula 1 racing – a dedication to innovation, delighting viewers and guests, and commitment to absolute excellence – are highly complimentary. Additionally, we intend to weave together a series of compelling consumer engagement initiatives that will reward our guests flying on board Kingfisher Airlines with free opportunities to watch Formula 1 races live among other exciting rewards.”

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #446 Dátum: 2007.01.12 15:22:36 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing officially kicks off 2007 season
12 January 2007

Panasonic Toyota Racing today unveiled its new TF107 challenger at the Expo XXI conference centre in Cologne, Germany.

Toyota is the only one of the 11 F1 teams to go into the new season with the same engine, the same tyre partner, and the same two race drivers. That unique degree of continuity will enable the team to hit the ground running and build on the experience gained over recent seasons.

Toyota has ambitious goals in Formula 1 and is aiming for success in 2007. “Our fundamental challenge this year is to get the first victory,” says Chairman and Team Principal Tsutomu Tomita.

“We announced that a year ago, but we failed to succeed in 2006. And therefore we want to repeat that challenge in 2007. I know all the other teams are working very hard, particularly the top three. We have five years experience in F1, but still we are young in comparison with the top teams, therefore we have to be modest about it. But we would like to challenge them.

“I’m very, very positive about this, and I personally think we should attack from round one. Therefore it’s very important to conduct some productive testing during the winter to fully understand the car and the tyres.”

The team has been strengthened in its quest for success by the arrival of George Tadashi Yamashina, who took over as Vice Chairman of Toyota Motorsport in December. Yamashina will compliment the roles of Tomita and President John Howett, forming a management trio to lead Panasonic Toyota Racing to success.

“Tomita-san, John and myself are like three arrows in the Japanese saying – one arrow breaks easily, two is harder to break and with three arrows you cannot break them,” he says. “Of course I am excited by the task. Whenever I get an assignment, no matter how hard the challenge is, I am happy. That is my attitude.

“The most important target to aim for this season is the first victory for Toyota in Formula 1,” he said. “We want to be on the top step of the podium. We have improved in all areas, aerodynamics, suspension and gear change.”

Last year the team did not meet its high expectations it had after success in 2005 but there is great confidence that the TF107 will see Toyota competing at the front again.

“Our ambition has always been to win – that to me is why we are here and why we are racing,” agrees Howett. “I think we built a fairly good platform in 2005, and last year we didn’t move forward sufficiently from that platform. I think in terms of speed we had the third quickest package on the grid.

“Looking at race pace and qualifying pace, we were closing the gap on Renault towards the end of the season, but Ferrari was still in front. Although the results didn’t show it, I think we are now capable of running with the top teams in terms of speed.”

The team had a frustrating 2006 season but, in the spirit of kaizen, or continuous improvement, the new car benefits from all the knowledge and experience gained. With the right people in place and the will to win, the TF107 is the product of the team’s potential.

“We have addressed reliability this year,” Howett confirms. “And we have resolved issues like the launch system, which we fixed at the end of last season, and which cost us dearly. We’re improving the car, flat out, all the time. So I think we have the potential to win this year, and I’m disappointed that we didn’t deliver it in 2006.”

While there is continuity in other areas, the TF107 is a completely new car, with virtually no parts carried over from the TF106 and TF106B that preceded it.

“It’s pretty extensively changed in terms of basic lay-out,” says Howett. “When we went from the V10 to V8 the back of the engine effectively stayed in the same place, and the chassis and fuel tank filled the space where the front two cylinders of the V10 were. Now we’ve moved to engine forward, and yet worked really hard to still have a big tank. The gearbox is longer, and we will run a seamless shift for the first time.

“Aerodynamics is the big focus, and a lot of the chassis layout has been designed to give better aero opportunity. The whole monocoque concept has been modified in terms of height and how it sits. Before it was quite a low car, now it’s higher. We have improved the suspension, and we have some interesting developments in the pipeline that we hope will give us performance.”

In 2006 Toyota made the switch to Bridgestone tyres, giving it a head start in cooperating when the Japanese company becomes the sole supplier this year.

The experience gained in adapting to new tyres will benefit the team and help it get the maximum out of the tyres available.

“We switched to Bridgestone tyres one year ago,” says Tomita. “In the beginning it we had some problems. I would compare it to the weather. In the winter testing and at the beginning of the season it was cloudy but in the middle of the year the clouds began to disappear and towards the end it was perfectly sunny!

“It was down and up through the year, but it was a very good learning year in 2006. So if I talk about 2007, and going to single tyre supplier, we have learned a lot about tyre treatment, particularly about temperature, suspension geometry and downforce.”

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #447 Dátum: 2007.02.02 10:59:44 »

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #448 Dátum: 2007.02.26 11:36:07 »
music     

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #449 Dátum: 2007.02.26 13:56:58 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
!!!

A Hibrid-környezetbarát Toyotának is eszébe juthatott volna....
Mindenesetre le a kalappal a  Honda elött!
 :10: