Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 366400 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 3 vendég van a témában

MiCKEY

• The Boss :)
  • Adminisztrátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #285 Dátum: 2005.03.20 10:37:49 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Tegnap azt nyilatkozta az egyik ferraris, hogy a Toyotákat nem kell komolyan venni, mert egy körre jók, de egy versenyt már nem bírnak ki elöl...
Továbbá felhívnám a figyelmet arra is, hogy az idén már 2 versenyt kell kibírnia egy motornak, tehát megbízhatósági próba is a verseny :wink:
A híreket vállalom, ha nem kell képeket is feltenni, mert az valahogy nem akar menni, mindig hibaüzenet lesz belőle.

Ok. Próbáljuk ki. A képeket legalább töltsd fel és majd beszúrom.
De inkább jöjjünk rá a hiba okára.
(Adtam ide is moderátori jogot.)

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #286 Dátum: 2005.03.20 10:54:35 »
Ez nagyon szép volt az első 2 hely az végig biztos volt és az, hogy Trulli ilyen előnnyel ment valamint kibírta a gumi is eléggé jókat jelent. Ralf szegény nagyon benne volt a sűrűjébe Webber eléggé agresszív volt ez a hely is tökéletes tőle inkább mint egy kiesés baleset miatt.
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #287 Dátum: 2005.03.20 11:08:19 »
Idézetet írta: "MiCKEY"
Ok. Próbáljuk ki. A képeket legalább töltsd fel és majd beszúrom. De inkább jöjjünk rá a hiba okára. (Adtam ide is moderátori jogot.)

Hova menjenek, a többi hír közé, vagy a versenyhírekhez?
A képeknél pont a feltötés nem megy, beszúrni már menne.
Majd megpróbálom a különöböző böngészőkkel, hátha ott van a baj.
Délután hozzálátok.l
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #288 Dátum: 2005.03.21 07:39:29 »
Toyota engines go the distance

Toyota is pleased to inform that all four of its engines successfully completed the rigours of two race weekends after each of the Toyota-powered cars on the grid passed the chequered flag in today's Malaysian Grand Prix.

To underline the technical excellence that Toyota has achieved, below are the total distances attained by each RVX-05 unit on the grid:

Jarno Trulli, Panasonic Toyota Racing, 1244.4km
Ralf Schumacher, Panasonic Toyota Racing, 1171.1km
Narain Karthikeyan, Jordan-Toyota, 1263.7km
Tiago Monteiro, Jordan-Toyota, 1302.3km

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #289 Dátum: 2005.03.21 07:39:57 »
Malaysian Grand Prix - Sunday Race Round-Up
Sunday 20 March 2005

Panasonic Toyota Racing has today scored its debut podium position after a "Trulli" outstanding drive from Jarno ensured he comfortably ended the gruelling 56-lap race in 2nd position. A determined drive from Ralf Schumacher, not without its dramas, made it two cars in the top five, a total of 12 world championship points and 2nd place in the constructors' championship.

DRIVEN TO PERFECTION
Jarno Trulli today drove a remarkable and competitive race to secure Panasonic Toyota Racing's first visit to the podium in 53 races. Jarno drove an outstanding race and matched the pace of the race-winning Renault team. Jarno's qualifying time was only bettered by Fernando Alonso, who stopped one lap before the Toyota driver, underlining the sheer competitiveness of the TF105 package this weekend.

Jarno Trulli (Car 16, Chassis TF105/03)
Race Classification: 2nd
Gap: +24.327 (from race winner)
Aggregate Qualiying Classification: 2nd
Agg Time: 3m07.925s (+0.253s)
Grid: 2nd
"I had an excellent start and was easily keeping my second position behind Fernando and extending my lead over Giancarlo. From there, I had an absolutely trouble-free race and could control those cars behind me. I want to thank everyone in the Toyota team and all the engineers, mechanics both here and in Cologne for giving the car with which I could score Toyota's first ever podium finish. It was a great result and I am sure the start of even greater things to come. It was a real challenge this weekend with the tyre and engine regulations, as well as the extreme heat which makes it tough for the drivers. Luca Marmorini and his team have done an absolutely exceptional job on the engine and we had no reliability issues in either of the first two races this season."

DOUBLE HELPING
Ralf Schumacher helped make it a day to remember for Toyota after bringing his TF105 home in fifth position and picking up four championship points in a difficult race for the German.

Ralf Schumacher (Car 17, Chassis TF105/04)
Race Classification: 5th
Gap: +51.894s (from race winner)
Aggregate Qualifying Classification: 5th
Agg. Time: 3m09.007s (+1.335s)
Grid: 5th

"This is a wonderful result for the team. First and foremost I am happy for my team-mate, but also for myself. I think it was a good, but difficult race for me. I could not overtake for the first ten laps and then I had either heavy graining or blistering. After that, I had the get together with Webber after which my car was aerodynamically affected, causing some big vibrations. I am happy to have finished the race altogether and I am pleased to have contributed to our double points-finish today to take us to second in the championship."

JUST FOR STARTERS
Toyota is one of only two teams on the grid to have built its entire car from scratch in the same factory, but the only to do this in such a short space of time. In today's Malaysian Grand Prix, the team celebrates the first podium in its short F1 history - undoubtedly the first of many.

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"It has been four years of preparation and three years of racing for Toyota to achieve this fantastic result. The style in which we did it was even more rewarding. I would like to firstly extend my thanks to the drivers, everyone at Toyota Motorsport, Toyota Motor Corporation and the team's sponsors whose invaluable support made this result possible. We have experienced so many challenges this weekend in terms of the technical regulation changes for the season. I am especially pleased that our engine has completed eight free practice sessions, four qualifying sessions and two demanding races without any issues. Toyota always rises to the technical challenge and this has been no exception. This is how racing can be done and should be done. We know have to consolidate this result, but I will happily take this for starters."

Random_

• Alap-tag
Versenyek
« Válasz #290 Dátum: 2005.03.21 08:11:50 »
Nézzük magyarul is:

Toyota

Jarno Trulli: (2) "Nagyszerűen rajtoltam, és könnyedén tartani tudtam a 2. helyemet Fernando mögött, míg Giancarlóval szemben növeltem a különbséget. Attól kezdve teljesen problémamentes versenyt futottam, simán kontrollálni tudtam a mögöttem autózókat. Szeretnék köszönetet mondani mindenkinek a Toyotánál, minden mérnöknek, minden szerelőnek itt és Cologne-ban is, amiért olyan autót raktak össze, amivel meg tudtam szerezni az első dobogós helyet a Toyotának. Kiváló eredményt értünk el, és biztos vagyok benne, hogy ez csak a kezdete valami még nagyszerűbb dolognak, ami majd ezután jön. Igazi kihívás volt ez a hétvége a gumikra és motorokra vonatkozó előírások miatt, és az extrém hőség a pilóták dolgát nehezítette meg. Luca Marmorini és csapata abszolút profi munkát végzett a motoron, így a szezon első két futamának egyikén sem volt megbízhatósági problémánk."

Ralf Schumacher: (5) "Csodálatos eredmény ez a gárda számára. Először is nagyon örülök a csapattársam helyezésének, és a sajátomnak szintén. Úgy gondolom jó, de nehéz verseny áll mögöttem. Az első 10 körben egyáltalán nem tudtam előzni, aztán vagy szemcsésedéssel, vagy hólyagosodással kellett megküzdenem. Majd ütköztem Webberrel, ami kihatott az autóm aerodinamikai viselkedésére, nagy vibrációt okozva. Mindent összevetve örülök, hogy be tudtam fejezni a versenyt, és elégedett vagyok, hiszen hozzájárulhattam a mai kettős pontszerzésünkhöz, és ezzel másodikak vagyunk a világbajnoki pontversenyben."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #291 Dátum: 2005.03.21 10:53:41 »
Cologne=Köln, így talán ismertebb a város neve. :)

Random_

• Alap-tag
Versenyek
« Válasz #292 Dátum: 2005.03.21 10:55:47 »
Idézetet írta: "Ear"
Cologne=Köln, így talán ismertebb a város neve. :)

A kölni csak jövő héten kell most még ne emlegessük ha lehet. :D

kmr

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #293 Dátum: 2005.03.21 16:10:07 »
Gratula az egész F1-es csapatnak!
Remélem ez az előző futam bíztató jeleivel együtt ez már valami jónak a kezdete, és nem csak pillanatnyi fellángolás. Jó lenne 2 hetente hasonló eredményeket látni, nem pedig a 10-15 helyek közötti kinlódást. :lol:

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
Versenyek
« Válasz #294 Dátum: 2005.03.21 18:21:59 »
F1: Ralf Schumi bírálja a Ferrarit
NSO, 2005-03-21 18:00

Michael Schumacher pályafutásának legrosszabb első két futamáról (két verseny alatt mindössze egy hetedik hely) és a Ferrari mélyrepüléséről mindenkinek megvan a véleménye. Ralf Schumacher (képünkön), a hétszeres világbajnok testvére nem is rejtette véka alá a sajátját.

A Malajziai Nagydíj ötödik helyezettje szerint egyértelmű a leszereplés oka: "Mit gondoltak a Ferrarinál? Hogy lehettek annyira nagyképűek, hogy a tavalyi kocsival kezdjék el az új szezont? Ráadásul olyan gumiszerződésük van, amelyben csak nekik fejleszt a Bridgestone? Azt hitték, a többiek nem fejlesztenek majd egyáltalán? Szóval a Ferrari a maga nyakára hozta a bajt" - mondta el sommás véleményét Ralf Schumacher a német Bild magazinnak.

forrás: www.nemzetisport.hu

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #295 Dátum: 2005.03.22 17:49:26 »
Mickey, mégsem fog menni a cikkek feltöltése, mert most családi okból sok számítógépes tennivalóm akad, és nem lesz időm órákon át a neten lógni. Sorry :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
music     

Random_

• Alap-tag
Versenyek
« Válasz #296 Dátum: 2005.03.22 17:55:59 »
http://www.f1hirek.hu/?t=article&id=10262

"A Maláj Nagydíjon megszerzett első dobogós helyezése után, a Panasonic Toyota Racing alakulata megszerezte a korábban a Michelin cégóriásnál tevékenykedő Pascal Vasselon szolgálatait, aki rengeteget segíthet a további fejlődésben."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #297 Dátum: 2005.03.24 22:06:42 »
Paul Ricard Test Round-Up
Thursday 24 March 2005

Panasonic Toyota Racing has today concluded two days of testing at Circuit Paul Ricard in the south of France. Ricardo Zonta and Olivier Panis kicked off the action on Wednesday with the Brazilian behind the wheel of a TF104B working on Michelin tyre tests. Panis, meanwhile, had one day in charge of the TF105, assessing tyres for Bahrain and software development. Jarno Trulli took over from Olivier on Thursday, but an off-track excursion combined with poor weather conditions ended his running early.

The initially scheduled third day of running has been cancelled after the team was confident it had acquired enough information over the first two days. As part of the agreement to limit testing to thirty days during the season, Toyota opted to end the week's session early in order to conserve one of these invaluable days, particularly in spite of the inclement weather conditions in Le Castellet.

Dieter Gass – Chief Race and Test Engineer
"It was quite an eventful two days for us this week with some technical problems affecting our running. With Ricardo we were using the TF104B car to assess Michelin tyres for Imola, as well as more general tyre development testing. We are pleased with the results that Ricardo was able to collect over two days. Olivier also worked on tyres yesterday, more specifically on option tyre evaluation for Bahrain. He also carried out some software development work over his 70 laps. Jarno was due to begin set-up and aero work for next weekend's Bahrain GP, but poor weather and a spin into the barriers late in the day hampered his running. We nevertheless feel confident enough for Bahrain and decided to stop our programme one day earlier than planned to save one of our restricted number of test days."

Wednesday
Ricardo Zonta – Best Lap: 1m04.213s – 121 laps
Olivier Panis – Best Lap: 1m05.581s – 70 laps

Thursday
Ricardo Zonta – Best Lap: 1m03.840s – 69 laps
Jarno Trulli – Best Lap: 1m06.720s – 40 laps

Panasonic Toyota Racing now turns its attention to the third round of this year's F1 world championship, which takes place in Bahrain next week. The team heads to the Bahrain International Circuit with renewed confidence on the back of its incredible Malaysian Grand Prix, which saw Jarno Trulli take Toyota's maiden podium finish with a spirited drive to second place. With Ralf Schumacher taking a strong fifth place in Sepang, Toyota currently lies second in the constructors' championship with twelve points.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #298 Dátum: 2005.03.29 11:32:49 »
Bahrain Grand Prix – Preview
Tuesday 29 March 2005

Panasonic Toyota Racing is understandably still jubilant following its tremendous 12-point haul at the Malaysian Grand Prix, which saw the team take to the podium for the first time in its short history. The team now turns its attention to the third round of the season in Bahrain, where it hopes to consolidate its position at the dizzy heights of second in the constructors' championship.

BAHRAIN TEASER
Fresh from firmly planting Toyota on the second step of the Sepang podium and a two-day test in Paul Ricard last week, Jarno Trulli is hoping that the TF105 performs as competitively around the Bahrain International Circuit. Jarno currently occupies equal third place in the drivers' championship, courtesy of his well-earned eight points in Malaysia.

Jarno Trulli (Car 16): "Following the tremendous success we achieved in Malaysia two weeks ago, we head to Bahrain with considerably raised expectations. It is hard to know whether we will be able to replicate our competitiveness from Sepang in Bahrain, but we will certainly try our best. Bahrain as a venue is incredible – the facilities are state-of-the-art, much like Malaysia and China. The circuit itself is quite nice, but is tough on the brakes. I had a good result in last year's debut Bahrain GP, finishing fourth, and our TF105 performed so well in Malaysia, I can't help but to be excited about this weekend's race. I lie third in the drivers' championship and Toyota is second in the constructors', so let's see if we can consolidate these positions with some more points."

ROUND OF GULF
Ralf Schumacher was left bittersweet after Malaysia. On the one hand he was encouraged by the performance of the car, but on the other he was prevented from joining his Italian team-mate on the podium after an eventful race. Ralf's fine fifth placed drive in Sepang put four points into his account and propelled him to joint eighth in the drivers' standings.

Ralf Schumacher (Car 17): "I flew back to Europe after Australia to conduct a short test at Jerez working especially towards the Bahrain Grand Prix. We found a good set-up and some competitive Michelin tyres for the weekend. This combined with the speed and performance of the TF105s in Malaysia at the last race leaves me encouraged for Bahrain. It was fantastic to see a Toyota on the podium in Malaysia after an excellent weekend for the whole team. I was also pleased with my fifth place considering all the dramas I encountered over the weekend. In fact, such was the speed of the TF105 that without my problems, I would have had the pace to join Jarno on the podium. Of course it is natural that we have our sights set a bit higher after such a result and I think the car could be well suited to the Bahrain International Circuit. As a minimum, I think we should be looking to add more points in Sakhir this weekend to our already impressive tally of twelve."

WIRED FOR SAND
Being based with a unique desert backdrop, sand is a frequent intruder onto the Bahrain circuit over race weekend, which poses an entirely new obstacle for teams to overcome.

Mike Gascoyne – Technical Director Chassis: "The most noticeable thing about the Bahrain International Circuit is its geographical location, being located firmly in the midst of the desert. That fact alone adds a unique element to the race weekend, as sand is regularly blown on to the race track. Recalling last year's event, we experienced a rather sizeable sandstorm early on Sunday morning, which made the track extremely dusty for the race. We were able to confound our doubters with a highly competitive performance in Malaysia to score Toyota's first podium position. We have to look to try and enjoy a similar level of competitiveness in Bahrain this week and get at least both Ralf and Jarno in the points and secure our second place in the constructors' championship."

Random_

• Alap-tag
Versenyek
« Válasz #299 Dátum: 2005.04.01 11:10:57 »
A Bahreini GP első szabadedzése

10.00: Elkezdődött a tréning, nyolc autó van a pályán, köztük de la Rosáé is. A hőmérséklet 35 fok, a pálya 43 fokos.

10.10: Alex Wurz McLarenje megállt a pályán, és a munkásoknak kellett letolniuk onnan. Az osztrák elször vezethette az MP4/20-ast, amely alig tíz perc után tönkrement alatta.

10.13: A Toyota harmadik versenyzője, Ricardo Zonta futotta az első gyorskört - 1:36.709.

10.19: Zonta javított, már 1:35-nél is jobb kört futott - 1:34.741. Rajta kívül a jordanes Doornbosnak és a Red Bull tartalék sofőrjének, Liuzzinak van mért köre.

10.23: Cristijan Albers lefutott a pályáról, de még a gumikordon előtt lelassította az autót.

10.29: Zonta ismét javított - 1:34.497. Albersnek, Monteirónak és Friesachernek is van már eredménye.

10.33: Zonta előnye 2,4 másodperc a második Doornbos előtt.

10.37: Az első menő, Fernando Alonso jött ki a pályára.

10.43: A két Williams is előkerült, Webber 1:34.407-et, Heidfeld 1:34.722-t futott, második és harmadik a két autó.

10.47: Liuzzi átvette a vezetést, majd' két másodpercet vert Zontára- 1:32.509. A körrekord még jó két másodpercnyire van.

10.50: Michael Schumacher beült az új Ferrariba. Hamarosan a pályán lesz vele.

10.52: Zonta visszavette a vezetést, 1:31.974, Wurz a harmadik helyre, De la Rosa az ötödikre jött föl. Jenson Button a negyedik. 10.54: Schumacher az aszfaltra gurult, talán még egy kört is megtesz az F2005-tel.

10.55: Barrichello is kigurult, úgy látszik, ő teljesíti az F2005-ös első mért körét.

10.58: A brazil nagyon visszafogott volt (1:35.142), Schumacher viszont kevésbé kímélte a gépet - 1:32.748 - 1,2 másodperccel volt lassabb Zontánál, aki időközben 1:31.449-re javított.

11.00: A világbajnok ment még egy gyorskört, és javított is - 1:32.120-szal a második helyen zárta a tréninget. Ígéretes.

Leintették a szabadedzést, a következő magyar idő szerint 13 órakor kezdődik.