Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 353037 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #240 Dátum: 2005.03.06 21:24:26 »
Australian Grand Prix – Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 4 March 2005

Ralf Schumacher  (Car 17, Chassis TF105/04)
First Session Classification: 13th, 12 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m29.285s (+3.318s)

Second Session Classification: 13th, 16 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m27.162s (+1.786s)

"Generally, I am quite satisfied with the work we have achieved today. The car did not have any technical problems in either of the two sessions. We did a lot of work in preparation for Sunday's race and we are developing things in a positive direction. I am a little surprised because I think our performance is better than I expected but we still have a lot of work to do overnight to improve the car further. I am looking forward to qualifying already!"

Jarno Trulli  (Car 16, Chassis TF105/03)
First Session Classification: 8th, 10 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m28.366s (+2.399s)

Second Session Classification: 14th, 24 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m27.195s (+1.819s)

"Today, we spent time developing and improving the balance of the car for this track. We also carried out some important tyre testing for the race, but we honestly have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. There is a good chance that the weather will take a turn for the worse and, if it rains, we will be faced with completely different track conditions, which will make Saturday a bit of a gamble for everybody. Nevertheless it is nice to be back in Australia racing after the winter period."

Ricardo Zonta (Car 38, Chassis TF105/02)
First Session Classification: 3rd, 20 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m27.265s (+1.298s)

Second Session Classification: 11th, 31 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m26.808s (+1.432s)

"Use of the third car this weekend is very important to assess the Michelin tyres for the grand prix, especially with the introduction of the one-race tyre regulation. We did two long runs to see the effects of each of the compounds and I think it was a useful day. We now just have to look into the data to see which tyre type is best for our TF105 car here in Melbourne. As always, the Albert Park track was dusty and slippery in the first session and kept on improving as more rubber went down. We saw a lot of cars going off in both sessions and that made it difficult to get a clean lap."

Mike Gascoyne – Technical Director Chassis
"It is good to get the first day of running under our belt after the many weeks of pre-season testing. We have spent today simply getting used to the new regulations, especially concerning the tyres. Ricardo worked on tyre evaluation and long runs to compare both Michelin compounds. It is always difficult at Albert Park because the circuit changes so much throughout the weekend, but the data will tell us more ahead of tomorrow's sessions. Ralf and Jarno concentrated on improving the balance of the car as the track evolved and overall, I think we can be reasonably happy."

Spare Chassis: TF105/01

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #241 Dátum: 2005.03.06 21:24:52 »
Australian Grand Prix - Saturday Practice and Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 5 March 2005

Jarno Trulli  (Car 16, Chassis TF105/03)

First Practice Classification: 9th
Lap Time: 1m49.623s (+9.083s)
Laps: 8

Second Practice Classification: 13th
Lap Time: 1m31.701 (+4.404s)
Laps: 18

First Qualifying Classification: 2nd
Lap Time: 1m35.270s (+2.099s)
Laps: 3

"I could not have asked for a better start to the new season with my new team than to be second quickest in what was a very hectic qualifying. We were lucky with the track conditions, but even though I had a benefit, it was still a quick lap compared to the runners who were out in similar conditions. We have been working on different testing in the practice sessions and the car has been strong. The performance is certainly there. With the new aggregate qualifying rule, we have a big advantage today, so I hope to translate that into points in tomorrow's race. But first we have second qualifying in the morning and as we have seen today, anything can happen."

Ralf Schumacher (Car 17, Chassis TF105/04)

First Practice Classification: 5th
Lap Time: 1m45.687s (+5.147s)
Laps: 6

Second Practice Classification: 16th
Lap Time: 1m34.924 (+7.627s)
Laps: 10

First Qualifying Classification: 17th
Lap Time: 1m51.495s (+18.324s)

"It was a bit difficult today with the session turning into a real lottery for everyone. Some drivers got luckier than others and unfortunately I was one of the guys with the bad luck. The track was extremely wet and there was a lot of aquaplaning. With the new qualifying format and the huge difference in lap times, it could be that Giancarlo and Jarno will make up the front row of the grid tomorrow. Although it was a day to forget for me, it is obviously good for the team that Jarno has such a strong position ahead of the decisive qualifying in the morning."

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"A very eventful qualifying session that turned out to have mixed fortunes for us. Jarno got nearly the best of the track conditions, but I still think his lap was exceptional to be P2 with a significant time advantage over the drivers who went out for their runs at around the same time. That time gain will prove to be hugely beneficial for final qualifying in the morning. Unfortunately, the rain towards the end of the session left Ralf with some of the worst conditions and that made his job very difficult. We have to see what conditions we will have tomorrow but for Jarno it looks highly promising indeed and we need to look to get the car on the front row tomorrow."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #242 Dátum: 2005.03.06 21:25:21 »
Australian Grand Prix - Qualifying and Race Round-Up
Sunday 6 March 2005

Jarno Trulli (Car 16, Chassis TF105/03)

Race Classification: 9th (+63.1s)
Cumulative Qualifying: 2nd (3m04.429s / +2.969s)

"The start of the race was very special, having secured Panasonic Toyota Racing's best ever qualifying result and first front row position in this morning's qualifying session. I got away well, kept my second place into the first corner and had a good first stint, fighting at the front. After my pit stop, I had a problem with the rear tyre which dropped me down the field and unfortunately out of contention for points. Yes, it is a shame that we lost a good opportunity to score points, but I have been encouraged by the TF105's performance over the weekend and we head to Malaysia where we will try to make up for the disappointment today."

Ralf Schumacher (Car 17, Chassis TF105/04)

Race Classification: 12th (+1 lap)
Cumulative Qualifying: 15th (3m22.717s/ +21.257s)

"It is a pity because I had a great start and all was going well. I could not overtake at the beginning unfortunately, because it was not possible to get close enough to make a move. Then I had a problem with the seat belt which forced me to visit the pit once more. By then, the race was over for me, but I kept on pushing because you never know what can happen in Melbourne. I want to compliment the whole team for their outstanding efforts. The car was in good shape with a good balance and the pit stops were well executed. We could have had a great result today."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"We are naturally disappointed that we could not convert our front row qualifying result into points this afternoon. We had a very competitive first stint. Jarno was able to retain second and keep pace with the leader. But after his first pit stop, one of his rear tyres blistered and that meant he struggled thereafter, especially in the middle stint, dropping him out of the points. Ralf had a great first lap. After his first refueling stop, his seat belt became loose, so he had to pit for an adjustment. His final two stints showed the true pace of the car with some competitive running. There are many positives from the weekend. We scored our best ever qualifying result with Jarno starting the race from second place. Starting the race from the front row was fantastic to witness and particularly pleasing for the top executives from Toyota who joined us today. Additionally, I am encouraged by the performance of the TF105. Even with the problems that we encountered during the ra!
 ce, the car's reliability was excellent and we were able to finish the race on the same lap as the winner. Compared to last year, when we finished two laps down, I think that demonstrates the progress we have made over the last twelve months. And there is plenty more to come. With the new engine regulations in place, we have enjoyed a totally trouble-free weekend here in Melbourne with our RVX-05 and Toyota has no concerns for the next Grand Prix in Malaysia."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #243 Dátum: 2005.03.07 07:45:09 »
Egyre szimpatikusabb nekem ez a Stoddart:

A Nemzetközi Autós Szövetség (FIA) azzal fenyegetőzik, hogy nem rendez több F1-es futamot Ausztráliában, mert pénteken Victoria állam legfelsőbb bírósága a szervezet ellen döntött a Paul Stoddart Minardi-csapatfőnök indította perben. Az ausztrál istállótulajdonos a múlt őszi szabályváltoztatások módját kifogásolta, és megtámadta a szövetséget, amiért az nem engedte rajthoz állni a 2004-es szabályok szerint épített autóit az Ausztrál GP pénteki szabadedzésein. "Ha egy ausztrál bíró ilyen döntést hozhat, akkor elképzelhető, hogy többé nem rendezünk futamot ebben az országban"-nyilatkozta az FIA egyik képviselője szombaton. A Minardi, bár megnyerte a pert, és indulhatott volna az időmérőn a tavalyi kocsijával, mégsem ezt tette, hanem a rendelkezésre álló alkatrészeiből a 2005-ös előírásoknak megfelelő gépet készített, és azzal indult el. "Be akartam bizonyítani, hogy illegálisak az új szabályok, valamint hogy a Forma-1-nek jobb vezető szervre van szüksége. Miután ez sikerült, nem volt értelme tovább feszíteni a húrt" - nyilatkozta az első kvalifikáció után Stoddart.

KLaco

• Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #244 Dátum: 2005.03.07 19:40:40 »
Idézetet írta: "Ear"

A Nemzetközi Autós Szövetség (FIA) azzal fenyegetőzik, hogy nem rendez több F1-es futamot Ausztráliában, mert pénteken Victoria állam legfelsőbb bírósága a szervezet ellen döntött a Paul Stoddart Minardi-csapatfőnök indította perben. Az ausztrál istállótulajdonos a múlt őszi szabályváltoztatások módját kifogásolta, és megtámadta a szövetséget, amiért az nem engedte rajthoz állni a 2004-es szabályok szerint épített autóit az Ausztrál GP pénteki szabadedzésein. "Ha egy ausztrál bíró ilyen döntést hozhat, akkor elképzelhető, hogy többé nem rendezünk futamot ebben az országban"-nyilatkozta az FIA egyik képviselője szombaton. A Minardi, bár megnyerte a pert, és indulhatott volna az időmérőn a tavalyi kocsijával, mégsem ezt tette, hanem a rendelkezésre álló alkatrészeiből a 2005-ös előírásoknak megfelelő gépet készített, és azzal indult el. "Be akartam bizonyítani, hogy illegálisak az új szabályok, valamint hogy a Forma-1-nek jobb vezető szervre van szüksége. Miután ez sikerült, nem volt értelme tovább feszíteni a húrt" - nyilatkozta az első kvalifikáció után Stoddart.

Mostanában nekem nagyon megy itt a fórumon ez a magamra haragítok másokat dolog, szóval erről is leírom a szerény és szubjektív véleményemet, aztán majd jól elküldtök valahova jó messzire, mondjuk Ausztráliába :D, hogy miket gondolok.
Szóval szerintem Stodartnak túl nagy képe van. Azt hiszi, mert milliárdos, és Ausztrál, ezért otthon mindent megtehet. Szerintem Európa bármely bírósága nem hozott volna ilyen döntést.
Egyrészről a bíróságnak mi köze hozzá, hogy mi törénik 1 KFT-n belül. Mert ez az egész 1 nagy KFTként fogható fel, ahol 1 70 éves ürge a részvények nagyrészét birtokolja, és a Ferrari a többit, a többi csapat, meg az alvállalkozók. Ők kötöttek 1 szerződést a KFT-vel, mely kimond bizonyos dolgokat. Ezt nem teljesítették, ergó a CÉGBÍRÓSÁGHOZ fordulhatnak jogorvoslatért, ha nem tetszik valami.
De ez a bíroság, ahova fordultak, ez nem az volt, ha jól tudom, ugye?
Ez egy normál bíróság, sztem, és ennek semmi köze ahhoz, amiben döntést hoztak. Ergó a FIA-nak a spec bíróságának kellene eldönteni, hogy indulhat -e az autó.
Viszont azért az ellenoldal is ott van, hogy kit zavar, hogy a Minardi mit csinál?
Szerintem, ha a legjobb Mislen gumikkal indulnának, amit még cserélhetnének is, akkor sem nyernének, az fix. Ha kapnának 4 kör előnyt, akkor talán. Szóval a többi csapatot se lehet megérteni.
Ugyanakkor meg lehet érteni azt, ha valaki utálja Stodartot, mint én, mert akinek a bőre alatt is pénz van, az miért nem csinál 1 jobb csapatot?
Vagy akkor minek égeti magát?
Ezzel a bírosági tárgyalásos dologgal csak azt érte el, hogy felkerült az újság címoldalára, ez biztos hiányzott neki, mert már rég szerepelt. Sztem ez szánalmas. Ha beleölök milliádokat 1 sportba, akkor elvárom, hogy az vmi hasznot is hozzon, vagy legalább jól működjön. Tesség megnézni Abramovics urat. Na őtőle nem sajnálom a lóvét, mert a Cselszi játékán van is mit nézni, de a Minardi miatt hány ember megy ki az ausztráliai nép közül? 1000?
Laco 73 :D

saro

• Alap-tag
Versenyek
« Válasz #245 Dátum: 2005.03.07 21:47:37 »
Idézetet írta: "KLaco"

Mostanában nekem nagyon megy itt a fórumon ez a magamra haragítok másokat dolog, szóval erről is leírom a szerény és szubjektív véleményemet, aztán majd jól elküldtök valahova jó messzire, mondjuk Ausztráliába :D, hogy miket gondolok.
Szóval szerintem Stodartnak túl nagy képe van. Azt hiszi, mert milliárdos, és Ausztrál, ezért otthon mindent megtehet. Szerintem Európa bármely bírósága nem hozott volna ilyen döntést.
Egyrészről a bíróságnak mi köze hozzá, hogy mi törénik 1 KFT-n belül.

Én azért szeretem ezt a Fórumot, mert itt nem anyáznak, mindeenki normálisan elmondja a véleményét és ennyi. Nem hiszem, hogy vki is haragudna rád, vagy bármelyik társára azért, mert el-eltér a véleménye, mér is lennénk mindig egy véleményen? Ha véleményt cserélhetünk, abból csak tanulhatunk. Szerintem. Szóval, senki se haragudhat rád, nem adsz rá okot.

Kft-n belüli pereskedésben is a rendes bíróság az illetékes, ha valaki oda viszi az ügyet. Ha pl. a társad sikkaszt, azt nem intézheted el vele jogszerűen a sarkon két belterjes pofon között. A Stoddart meg csak szórakozott és a perrel le akarja járatni a FIA elnökét Mosleyt. Egyébként szerintem is  a Stoddart egy p...cs. (de nem a Zsoltika miatt).

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
Versenyek
« Válasz #246 Dátum: 2005.03.10 19:10:18 »
F1: ma Zonta volt a legjobb Jerezben
NSO, 2005-03-10 19:05

A Toyota brazil tesztpilótája, Ricardo Zonta volt a leggyorsabb a Formula-1-es csapatok mai jerezi tesztelésén. Csapattársa, a német Ralf Schumacher csak a negyedik legjobb időt futott a Toyotával.

Jerezi teszt, 3. nap
1. Zonta (brazil, Toyota) 1:15.708 perc (112 megtett kör)
2. Wurz (osztrák, McLaren-Mercedes) 1:16.324 (149)
3. Montagny (francia, Renault) 1:17.324 (109 )
4. R. Schumacher (német, Toyota) 1:17.418 (58)
5. Badoer (olasz, Ferrari) 1:18.155 (74)
6. Bernoldi (brazil, BAR-Honda) 1:18.250 (121)

Forrás: www.nemzetisport.hu

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #247 Dátum: 2005.03.11 00:25:06 »
APró szépséghiba, hogy Zonta mindezt a tavalyi kocsival tette.
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #248 Dátum: 2005.03.12 13:20:52 »
Idézetet írta: "KLaco"
Idézetet írta: "Ear"

Egyrészről a bíróságnak mi köze hozzá, hogy mi törénik 1 KFT-n belül. Mert ez az egész 1 nagy KFTként fogható fel, ahol 1 70 éves ürge a részvények nagyrészét birtokolja, és a Ferrari a többit, a többi csapat, meg az alvállalkozók. Ők kötöttek 1 szerződést a KFT-vel, mely kimond bizonyos dolgokat. Ezt nem teljesítették, ergó a CÉGBÍRÓSÁGHOZ fordulhatnak jogorvoslatért, ha nem tetszik valami.
De ez a bíroság, ahova fordultak, ez nem az volt, ha jól tudom, ugye?
Ez egy normál bíróság, sztem, és ennek semmi köze ahhoz, amiben döntést hoztak. Ergó a FIA-nak a spec bíróságának kellene eldönteni, hogy indulhat -e az autó.
Viszont azért az ellenoldal is ott van, hogy kit zavar, hogy a Minardi mit csinál?
Szerintem, ha a legjobb Mislen gumikkal indulnának, amit még cserélhetnének is, akkor sem nyernének, az fix. Ha kapnának 4 kör előnyt, akkor talán. Szóval a többi csapatot se lehet megérteni.
Ugyanakkor meg lehet érteni azt, ha valaki utálja Stodartot, mint én, mert akinek a bőre alatt is pénz van, az miért nem csinál 1 jobb csapatot?
Vagy akkor minek égeti magát?
Ezzel a bírosági tárgyalásos dologgal csak azt érte el, hogy felkerült az újság címoldalára, ez biztos hiányzott neki, mert már rég szerepelt. Sztem ez szánalmas. Ha beleölök milliádokat 1 sportba, akkor elvárom, hogy az vmi hasznot is hozzon, vagy legalább jól működjön. Tesség megnézni Abramovics urat. Na őtőle nem sajnálom a lóvét, mert a Cselszi játékán van is mit nézni, de a Minardi miatt hány ember megy ki az ausztráliai nép közül? 1000?

Nézzük kicsit másképp. A F-1 egy nagy promóció. Ezen marha sok pénzt keres a Fia, Ecclestone, pár pilóta, a Ferrari, és szlussz. A többieknek meg marha sokban van. Ez az alapfelállás. Ámde ha ebbe sűrűn belenyúlnak kézivezérléssel, és úgy alakulnak a dolgok, hogy a sok pénzt eddig si megkeresők még több pénzt megkeressenek a többiek kárára, talán jogos, hogy az utóbbiak háborognak nem? Nem csak Stoddard-ról van szó.

A bíróság illetékességét meg nehéz innen megállapítani, de ha nem lett volna az, akkor nem itélkezik.

Szerintem az F-1 a mai formájában unalmas és elavult valami, amit mesterségesen tartanak életben. Ezért szimpatikus mindenki nekem aki valóban élővé, és izgalmassá akarja tenni, még ha ilyen partizán módszerekkel is.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #249 Dátum: 2005.03.12 13:21:22 »
F1: da Matta bírálta a Toyotát
2005. március 12., szombat, 11:59

Cristiano da Matta bírálta korábbi csapatát, a Forma-1-es Toyota istállót. A brazil versenyző "kissé elavultnak" titulálta a japán gyár versenyautóit.

"Én a saját érdemeimnek, az eredményeinek köszönhettem azt, hogy helyet kaptam a Toyotánál. Nem úgy mint mások, akik megvásárolták maguknak a pilótaülést. Mindig őszintén megmondtam, hogy mi a kocsi hibája, hol vannak a gyenge pontjai, s azt is, hogy kissé elavult. Természetesen ez sok embernek nem tetszett a csapatnál" - fogalmazott a brazil versenyző, aki távozása után jelenleg a Champ Car World sorozatban indul.

Tavaly a Toyota csapatversenyben a kilencedik lett, a pilóták között a francia Olivier Panis a 14., míg Cristiano da Matta a 17. helyen zárt. Helyükre idén a német Ralf Schumacher és az olasz Jarno Trulli került.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #250 Dátum: 2005.03.15 09:31:29 »
Malaysian Grand Prix - Preview

Panasonic Toyota Racing enters the second round of the 2005 F1 championship in Malaysia this weekend determined to open its 2005 points tally after just missing out in Melbourne.

STAND AND DELIVER
After placing his TF105 firmly on the front row of the grid for the Australian Grand Prix and shadowing eventual race winner Giancarlo Fisichella until the first round of pit stops, Jarno Trulli fell foul of a blistered rear tyre after his first refuelling stop which dropped him down the field to a disappointing ninth place come the chequered flag. Jarno, however, is adamant for better fortune in this weekend's 58-lap Malaysian Grand Prix.

Jarno Trulli (Car 16): "I was buoyed by our front row starting position in Australia because it wasn't all down to the weather conditions in qualifying. The TF105 was well suited to Albert Park and I was pleased with the car's behaviour over the weekend. Therefore, I am confident for the Malaysian Grand Prix. Sepang is an interesting track technically and one of the most demanding of the season for drivers because of the intense heat and humidity. With the new technical regulations for engines and tyres, we could see some surprises and upsets this weekend. I hope we fall into the former category. We missed out on points in Melbourne, but I looking to rectify that in Sepang."

KUALA SHAKER
Starting from near the back of the field in Melbourne courtesy of a qualifying downpour, Ralf Schumacher had a competitive debut for Panasonic Toyota Racing, although few outside of the team even noticed. An unscheduled extra pit stop to tighten a loosened seat belt ended his chance of points, but in the process of making up positions to an ultimate 12th place, Ralf set the ninth quickest lap of the race, just 0.6s from the race winner's best lap. Like Jarno, Ralf is out to shake up the grid in Malaysia this weekend.

Ralf Schumacher (Car 17): "The Australian Grand Prix was full of mixed fortunes for me after sheer bad luck with the weather in qualifying, followed by an unexpected extra trip to the pits in the race. All in all, it was a missed opportunity to score points. My race debut for Toyota was extremely encouraging in terms of car performance and team operations. It can only be a matter of time before we finish in the points. Malaysia will be interesting because most cars will start the race with the same engine that finished in Australia. In Sepang, with the stifling heat, we could see some teams with technical issues. I think we should be confident in our TF105 car and RVX-05 engine and if our excellent reliability continues, points are by no means out the question."

HOT'S TOUGH
With ambient temperatures often reaching in excess of 35°C, some 25°C hotter than the best of the pre-season testing conditions, it is not only the drivers who are put under pressure in Malaysia. Teams are forced to take extra preventative measures to keep their cars in shape during the entire weekend, but have only had European winter climes in which to prepare.

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis: "The most challenging aspect for the weekend comes not from track, but from the ambient temperatures. Inside the car, the extra heat is impossible to replicate at pre-season testing, so we have to use data acquired from tests in Spain and data from previous racing seasons to carefully analyse what conditions to expect during the weekend. We need to make use of an efficient cooling system in the car, which I am pleased to say, performed well on the TF105 in Australia. As part of our ongoing development programme, which is focussed predominantly on aerodynamic upgrades, we will introduce a new front wing in Malaysia, as well as some other new smaller components, all of which have been designed to further improve the efficiency and performance of our entire aerodynamic package.

READY TWO RACE
Panasonic Toyota Racing will start the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend with the same two engines with which it left the pitlane for the first lap of first practice in Melbourne. Each RVX-05 engine already has considerable mileage under its belt and will be looking at double that by the time Jarno and Ralf cross the chequered flag in Malaysia, whilst coping with the added pressure of the Sepang sun.

Luca Marmorini - Technical Director Engine:  "Malaysia will be the first race where we will see the effects of the new engine rules. Reliability was impressive in Australia, but combined with the heat of Sepang, this second race will be extremely demanding for engines. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding loopholes in the new engine rules, but exploitation of such grey areas is against our understanding of racing. Even though our drivers did not score any points in the last race, we decided to pass the chequered flag out of respect for the new rules. We fully accept the spirit and intention of the 2005 engine regulation and we believe that if we are to challenge for points regularly, we must finish the race and that means having an engine to last two races. With Ralf completing 570km and Jarno 670km in Melbourne, this obviously increases the chance of having an engine failure in Malaysia, but this is how we must act if we are to fight for points."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #251 Dátum: 2005.03.18 09:56:19 »
Malaysian Grand Prix - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 18 March 2005

With 3000 bottles of water stocked in the fridges for the Malaysian GP, the Panasonic Toyota Racing crew battled an ambient temperature of 39°C in Sepang today and ended Friday free practice in competitive shape. As the action heats up, so too does the team's thirst for points this weekend.

REVVED UP
With 670km already on his RVX-05 from Australia, Jarno only completed two installation laps in the first session to conserve his engine for Malaysia. An electronics problem in the second session further reduced his running, but the Italian was still able to post the 11th quickest time and a 20-lap tally.

First Session Classification: 24th, 2 laps completed
No Lap Time
Second Session Classification: 11th, 18 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m36.841s (+1.233s)

"In this morning's session, I only completed a few laps in order to conserve my engine based on the fact that I did a lot of mileage in Melbourne. In the second session, I had some electronic problems, which limited running. When I was out on track, I encountered traffic, so it is difficult for me to get a clear indication on performance. Looking at the times set by Ralf and Ricardo, I am in a positive frame of mind for the rest of the weekend."

ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SEPANG KIND
Ralf Schumacher displayed the potential of the TF105s around the Sepang circuit by setting the fifth fastest time in the second practice session. In the intense heat, Ralf completed 21 laps working on tyre evaluation and baseline set-up for the weekend.

First Session Classification: 11th, 5 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m37.168s (+3.076s)
Second Session Classification: 5th, 16 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m36.159s (+0.230s)

"I think we had a reasonable first day here in Malaysia. We went through all that we needed to and we were able to make our tyre choice. I am quite happy with the car balance, although there are still some areas on which we still need to work and improve. Generally, I think we are looking quite competitive this weekend."

ZONTA-RRIFIC
A typical Friday for Ricardo Zonta, as the Brazilian completed the bulk of work in today's two sessions. Tyre evaluation was again the order of the day, with Ricardo comparing prime and option Michelin compounds over his 47 laps. Ricardo posted the fastest time of the day with an impressive 1m34.092s in the first session, a time he believes could have been repeated in the afternoon.

Ricardo Zonta (Car 38, Chassis TF105/02)
First Session Classification: 1st, 17 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m34.092s (quickest)
Second Session Classification: 3rd, 30 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m35.677s (+0.069s)

"I enjoy driving at this track, but it is very demanding, both for the driver and for the car. We did a good job on the long runs today and were able to carry out a useful comparison between the two tyre compounds to assess their performance and consistency. I put a new set of tyres at the end of the second session, but a yellow flag in the final sector meant I had to back off. It was a bit of a shame because I could have easily repeated my time from the morning session."

COMPOUND COMPARISON
Two cars in the top five and two relatively trouble-free practice sessions has given the Panasonic Toyota Racing team a particularly solid base for the remainder of the Malaysian Grand Prix weekend and cause to be optimistic.

Mike Gascoyne – Technical Director Chassis
"A productive day with all three cars. Ricardo carried out his usual tyre evaluation and his feedback makes the tyre choice comparatively straight-forward this weekend. In general, the balance of the cars and the consistency over the longer runs looks very promising. Jarno had to stop before the end of the final session with an electronics-related problem, but thankfully it was nothing terminal. Overall, the cars are looking pretty competitive and I think we can be happy with this first day."

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
Versenyek
« Válasz #252 Dátum: 2005.03.18 10:33:22 »
Az első tréning végeredménye
1 R. Zonta Toyota 1:34.092 17 kör
2 P. de la Rosa McLaren 1:35.144 15
3 V. Liuzzi Red Bull 1:35.691 18
4 M. Schumacher Ferrari 1:36.011 13
5 J. Button BAR 1:36.513 9
6 N. Heidfeld Williams 1:36.551 7
7 K. Räikkönen McLaren 1:36.563 6
8 JP. Montoya McLaren 1:36.610 5
9 F. Massa Sauber 1:36.963 4
10 M. Webber Williams 1:36.989 8
11 R. Schumacher Toyota 1:37.168 5
12 D. Coulthard Red Bull 1:37.338 8
13 T. Sato BAR 1:37.366 9
14 C. Klien Red Bull 1:37.642 9
15 R. Barrichello Ferrari 1:37.843 4
16 J. Villeneuve Sauber 1:38.416 8
17 T. Monteiro Jordan 1:39.571 18
18 R. Doornbos Jordan 1:40.289 20
19 N. Karthikeyan Jordan 1:40.375 14
20 P. Friesacher Minardi 1:43.574 18
21 C. Albers Minardi 1:43.691 12
22 G. Fisichella Renault idő nélkül 2
23 J. Trulli Toyota idő nélkül 2

A második tréning végeredménye
1 F. Massa Sauber 1:35.608 19 kör (összesen)
2 JP. Montoya McLaren 1:35.620 13
3 R. Zonta Toyota 1:35.677 30
4 K. Räikkönen McLaren 1:35.719 6
5 R. Schumacher Toyota 1:35.838 16
6 G. Fisichella Renault 1:35.841 16
7 R. Barrichello Ferrari 1:35.949 7
8 J. Button BAR 1:35.992 19
9 F. Alonso Renault 1:36.103 15
10 D. Coulthard Red Bull 1:36.575 20
11 J. Trulli Toyota 1:36.841 18
12 C. Klien Red Bull 1:36.968 19
13 P. de la Rosa McLaren 1:37.033 31
14 T. Sato BAR 1:37.044 18
15 N. Heidfeld Williams 1:37.067 17
16 M. Schumacher Ferrari 1:37.270 22
17 R. Doornbos Jordan 1:37.878 23
18 J. Villeneuve Sauber 1:38.121 19
19 N. Karthikeyan Jordan 1:38.855 21
20 V. Liuzzi Red Bull 1:39.349 11
21 T. Monteiro Jordan 1:39.755 21
22 P. Friesacher Minardi 1:40.940 19
23 C. Albers Minardi 1:41.156 16
24 M. Webber Williams idő nélkül 2

Forrás: www.index.hu

Gabesz

• Klubtag
  • Újonc
Versenyek
« Válasz #253 Dátum: 2005.03.19 08:12:48 »
Szombati időmérő

1  5  Fernando Alonso Renault    1:32.582    

2  16  Jarno Trulli Toyota    1:32.672    :lol:

3  6  Giancarlo Fisichella Renault    1:32.765    

4  9  Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes    1:32.839    

5  17  Ralf Schumacher Toyota    1:33.106     :lol:

6  7  Mark Webber Williams-BMW    1:33.204    

7  10  Juan Pablo Montoya McLaren-Mercedes    1:33.333    

8  8  Nick Heidfeld Williams-BMW    1:33.464    

9  3  Jenson Button BAR-Honda    1:33.616    

10  15  Christian Klien Red Bull Racing    1:33.724    

11  14  David Coulthard Red Bull Racing    1:33.809    

12  1  Michael Schumacher Ferrari    1:34.072    

13  12  Felipe Massa Sauber-Petronas    1:34.151    

14  2  Rubens Barrichello Ferrari    1:34.162    

15  4  Anthony Davidson BAR-Honda    1:34.866    

16  11  Jacques Villeneuve Sauber-Petronas    1:34.887    

17  19  Narain Karthikeyan Jordan-Toyota    1:37.806    

18  18  Tiago Monteiro Jordan-Toyota    1:37.856    

19  20  Patrick Friesacher  Minardi-Cosworth    1:39.268    

20  21  Christijan Albers Minardi-Cosworth    1:40.432
Corolla ZZE121 HB 1.6 2004
---------------------------------------
Corolla EE111 HB 1.3 '97
----------------------------------------

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #254 Dátum: 2005.03.19 08:14:32 »
Malaysian Grand Prix - Saturday Practice and Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 19 March 2005

Panasonic Toyota Racing has shown that its TF105 race cars have the pace to mix it with the big boys at this weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix. The teams sights are firmly placed at the front of the field after both TF105s claimed top 5 positions in first qualifying this afternoon with Trulli in a sensational second place, just 0.09s from Fernando Alonso's provisional pole.

SECONDS OUT, ROUND TWO
Jarno started Saturday in spectacular style by breaking the unofficial lap record at the Sepang circuit, lapping quickest in second practice with a 1m32.832s. He went an incredible two-tenths quicker in qualifying, stunning the paddock to post his second second place Saturday qualifying result in the second race weekend of the season.

First Practice Classification: 5th
Lap Time: 1m35.573s (+0.858s)
Laps: 6
Second Practice Classification: 1st
Lap Time: 1m32.832 (Fastest)
Laps: 12
First Qualifying Classification: 2nd
Lap Time: 1m32.672s (+0.090s)

"It almost goes without saying that I am very happy with this result. This morning, we worked very well on the set-up of the car and on the tyres. We are showing a strong performance this weekend. I am a little bit more optimistic for tomorrow's race than I was in Australia because we have some new parts on the car here. In fact we will update the car at almost race from now on. I must pass my thanks to the team and especially my crew for this result today."

QUALI-FLYING
Ralf continued his impressive form in Malaysia this weekend by scoring the fifth fastest time in qualifying today, although the German is sure that he could have joined his team-mate in the top three had it not been for understeer in the first sector.

First Practice Classification: 6th
Lap Time: 1m35.645s (+0.930s)
Laps: 10
Second Practice Classification: 4th
Lap Time: 1m32.951 (+0.119s)
Laps: 11
First Qualifying Classification: 5th
Lap Time: 1m33.106s (+0.524s)

"Except for the first sector, during which I experienced too much understeer in my car and lost several tenths, I think I had a very decent lap. Also Jarno did a very good job. It is just a pity that a Renault got slightly in front and grabbed provisional pole! I am extremely confident for tomorrow's qualifying and race and I am looking to better my result from today. Panasonic Toyota Racing is looking competitive here in Sepang."

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
Two cars in the top five and highly competitive free practice sessions leave Panasonic Toyota Racing in a prime position to take its second consecutive front row grid position in tomorrow's Malaysian Grand Prix.

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"Firstly I would like to say what an excellent job everyone in the race team and in Cologne has done over the winter to get us where we are this weekend. This was the first real dry qualifying session of the season after rain disrupted play in Australia. We have been able to show the full potential of the TF105 over the last two days. The Michelin tyres are working very well and we have no problems going into tomorrow. Ralf unfortunately had too much understeer at the start of his lap, but he was able to match Jarno over the last two sectors. Two cars in the top five is an exceptionally positive start for the team. We need to look carefully at our strategy for second qualifying tomorrow morning to try and take pole and subsequently endeavour to win the race. The top step of the podium must be our aim for tomorrow."