Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 353084 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #195 Dátum: 2004.10.10 20:41:40 »
Hát ez most sem sikerült, Trullival sem...
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #196 Dátum: 2004.10.10 23:15:35 »
Grand Prix of Japan – Qualifying and Race Round-Up
Sunday 10 October 2004

Jarno Trulli (Car 16, Chassis TF104/10B)

Race Classification: 11th (+1 lap from race winner)
Qualifying: 6th (1m35.213s / +1.671s)
Pre-Qualifying: 1st (1m37.716s)

Qualifying: "Sixth place on my Toyota race debut is quite a satisfying result. It has been a tough weekend with the wet weather on Friday, then the typhoon warning on Saturday and now a drying track for qualifying. We had a bit of luck in pre-qualifying when I set the fastest time, but I expected a slightly better result in the second session. However, sixth place on the grid is not too bad, especially as I think we might struggle a bit in the race."

Race: "I do not think that we could have achieved anything better today. After a good qualifying, which put me sixth on the grid, I got a good start and was up to fifth place at the end of the first lap. Unfortunately, during the race, there was a big tyre drop-off, which compromised the car balance and grip levels and made it a tough afternoon for me. However, there are only positives to take away from this weekend; it was my race debut for Panasonic Toyota Racing and I gathered a lot of valuable experience, which was my priority here in Suzuka this weekend."

Olivier Panis (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)

Race Classification: 14th (+2 laps from race winner)
Qualifying: 10th (1m36.420s / +2.878s)
Pre-Qualifying: 5th (1m40.029s / +2.313s)

Qualifying: "The track conditions were quite difficult after all the rain that we have had this weekend. We were lucky to go out late in both qualifying sessions because the track was always drying out, so we benefited from improving conditions. This Japanese GP is important for Toyota as our home grand prix and we have a lot of support from the many fans in the grandstands, so to have both cars in the top ten is very good."

Race: "Although I am not satisfied with the result, we did our best in today's race. We took a risk with the tyre choice after the bad weather restricted our running on Friday, but I had a lot of graining this afternoon and I simply could not push. I am very happy that I could complete my last F1 race in front of all the Japanese fans. To stop racing after eleven years is a special moment. I would like to thank everyone in Panasonic Toyota Racing for two enjoyable years, all the support and for the F1 car that has been generously given to me as a gift. Although I have stopped racing, this is not the end because I have signed a two year contract as third driver. Now we have to continue the challenge."

Tsutomu Tomita – Team Principal
"I think it was always going to be a difficult race for us today. Both drivers did a good job in qualifying this morning to put both cars in the top ten. In the race, Olivier did not have a good start and then struggled on the softer compound Michelin tyre for the whole race. Jarno, on the harder compound, fought very strongly and was racing near the front for some time.  Unfortunately, he also had difficulty with tyre degradation and ended up in 11th place at the chequered flag. Overall, I am impressed with how easily Jarno has settled into Toyota. It was a hard race debut for him, but I think we have worked well together as a team. I would like to thank all the Toyota fans and employees who turned up to support us this weekend in our 50th grand prix. Their level of enthusiasm is highly appreciated as we look to great achievements in the future. On behalf of the whole team, I also thank Olivier for his contribution over the last two seasons. We are all looking forward to wo!
 !  rking with him for the next two years."

T-car: TF104/11B (set-up for Jarno Trulli)

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #197 Dátum: 2004.10.13 08:21:39 »
"Olivier Panis búcsúajándékként megkapta azt a versenyautót, amellyel Szuzukában pályafutása utolsó versenyét futotta."

Hmm ez azért kedves! Vagy talán azért kapta meg mert már úton az új autó?

Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #198 Dátum: 2004.10.13 20:16:39 »
Idézetet írta: "Random_"
"Olivier Panis búcsúajándékként megkapta azt a versenyautót, amellyel Szuzukában pályafutása utolsó versenyét futotta."
Hmm ez azért kedves! Vagy talán azért kapta meg mert már úton az új autó?

Inkább azért, mert olyan lassú volt, hogy a csapatnak sem kellett. Elvégre a Minardikon és a Jordaneken kívül tán mást nem is előzött meg.
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #199 Dátum: 2004.10.14 18:49:37 »
Jerez Test Round-Up

Dates: 12-14 October 2004
Location: Circuito Permanente de Jerez, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Drivers: Ricardo Zonta (12-14), Franck Perera (12), Katsuyuki Hiranaka (13), Ryan Briscoe (14)
Track Length: 4.428km

Ricardo Zonta
Total laps: 207
Best Lap Time: 1m16.995s
Chassis: TF104/02
"On the first day, I worked on steering columns and electronics. We did some back-to-back runs to see if we could find some improvements and learn something for next season. On Wednesday I worked on tyres, both for 2005 and the two choices for next week's Brazilian Grand Prix. We had a very good day and everything we did took us a step forward. On Thursday we did more work on tyres along with some electronics and set-up. It was also good to get used to working with Remi Decorzent, who will be my race engineer at Interlagos. From Jerez I will travel straight back home to Curitiba in Brazil and next Wednesday I'll go to Sao Paulo for the last race of the year."

Ryan Briscoe
Total laps: 59
Best Lap Time: 1m18.032s
Chassis: TF104/03
"I spent Thursday morning working on brake ducts and wing effects. It went pretty well and we made it through the programme quite nicely, although we had an engine problem just before lunch so we had to stop to get it fixed. In the afternoon I did some work on new tyre constructions for 2005, which was interesting. On Monday I will head off to Sao Paulo to carry out my third driver role at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Then I have a few weeks off before I return to testing at the end of November."

Franck Perera
Total laps: 72
Best Lap Time: 1m19.695s
"It's always been my dream to drive a Formula One car, so Tuesday was an exciting day for me on Tuesday. I tested in Vairano a fortnight ago but that was only a straightline. So, while I could learn about the controls and the speed of an F1 car there, this was my first chance to drive on a normal track. It was a big change from what I'm used to in Formula 3 - especially the braking and the speed into fast corners, and I could certainly feel it in my neck. I'd never been to Jerez either and it's not an easy track with a lot of bumps. But I feel the day went well, and I was happy to have a chance to learn and to help the team with their wheel and damper tests. I hope to have another F1 test some time, but my own season is not finished yet. From Jerez I moved straight on to Oschersleben for two days of testing for the last F3 races of the year in Macau and Bahrain."

Katsuyuki Hiranaka
Total laps: 51
Best Lap Time: 1m20.866s
"My test on Wednesday was the first time I have driven a Formula One car on a circuit, and I really enjoyed it. I came to Europe two years ago with the ambition of driving an F1 car, so it is a dream come true. I didn't push too hard because F1 takes a bit of getting used to and you have to take things step by step, but it was a lot of fun and I completed my programme of work on brake ducts and aerodynamics. I already knew the F1 gearshift, clutch, throttle and brakes from our straightline test at Vairano, but driving round corners was a new experience. I now feel confident with the slow speed sections, though I still have to get used to the quicker corners. It's very different from F3, with more G than I'm used to. Indeed, it felt slow to drive an F3 at Hockenheim after the Vairano test – and to brake much earlier too. But now I've had the chance to drive the car I know how hard F1 is both physically and mentally."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #200 Dátum: 2004.10.18 15:12:43 »
Brazil előzetes:

Grand Prix of Brazil - Selected Preview Quotes

Jarno Trulli - Race Driver, Car Number 16
"I am confident that we will enjoy a better race weekend in Brazil. Suzuka was my first grand prix for Panasonic Toyota Racing and with any debut comes the added pressure of having to learn new things, most notably getting to grips with a new car in race conditions. The main hindrance in Japan was the lack of running we completed prior to qualifying and the race, so I hope we can get straight down to business at Interlagos on Friday. We have to get the TF104B set up properly in the practice sessions to give us a chance in the race itself. I always enjoy racing at technically demanding tracks, and Interlagos is certainly a challenge with a mix of high and low speed sections and most notably its anti-clockwise nature."

Ricardo Zonta - Race Driver, Car Number 17
"As a Brazilian, it's obviously very important for me to drive in my home grand prix in Interlagos. Every driver always wants to race in the country where they were born, and in this case it's on a track where I have raced so many times. That gives me a good feeling about this weekend's race, although we have to wait and see how the TF104B performs as Interlagos is a bumpy track and we've struggled over bumps so far this year. But in Shanghai I was fighting for eighth place on a circuit that I didn't know. The Sao Paulo track, by contrast, is one I know very well. So if we do a good job and we can have the same speed as we had in Shanghai, it could be quite fun."

Ryan Briscoe - Third Driver, Car Number 38
"I've raced round Interlagos once before, in Formula 3000. It's an exciting circuit, so I'm really looking forward to driving round there in an F1 car for the first time. We expect Interlagos to be dirty on the first day, which makes tyre choice difficult for the whole team, so my input's definitely going to be important. I've been enjoying my role as third driver for Panasonic Toyota Racing in the last few races of this season. I was a bit unfortunate in Japan when the weather meant I didn't get to do any laps, but the other four have been good. I've gained a lot of experience and learned a lot from the team."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"Overviewing the seventeen races that have led up to this weekend's season finale in Brazil, it is fair to say that all of us at Panasonic Toyota Racing are disappointed and frustrated that we have not been able to get better results in 2004. However, this is the end of only our third season. We are continuing to make our way up from the bottom, and the improvements that we make on a race-by-race basis can only lead us up the grid in the future. We brought Jarno Trulli into the race team in Japan and this marks the next important step in our 2005 preparations. Jarno will gain further experience with our team at Interlagos this weekend and I am sure that he will give us more valuable feedback. Ricardo Zonta will partner Jarno and as a Brazilian, Ricardo will relish racing in his home grand prix in front of the local fans. With the usual full effort from the team and drivers, I just hope we can finally translate all of our motivation and hard work into points on Sunday afterno!
 on. Last season's chaotic Brazilian GP certainly proved that anything is possible."

Most komolyan. Szerintetek a Toyota még meddig húzza a F1-ben? Ennyi pénzből már simán nyert volna valamelyik amerikai ligában, meg a Rally VB-n is. Nekem ez az F1-es bénázás valahogy nem mélyíti el a nagyon megbízható márkáról alkotott képet. Megbízható, de lassú. Meg kényelmes. Meg sokba kerül.  :oops:

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #201 Dátum: 2004.10.22 22:19:24 »
Ha, micsoda eredményt produkált a tesztpilóta.

Grand Prix of Brazil - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 22 October 2004

Ricardo Zonta (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)
First Session Classification: 15th, 14 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m14.207s (+1.660s)

Second Session Classification: 14th, 30 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m12.347 (+1.181s)

"It is great to be back racing in Brazil, although it has been a while since I have driven here at Interlagos. Typically, this track is dusty and slippery on the opening day and it was no different today. When you are right on the limit, it is easy to put one wheel on the dirt and spin off. We improved the car throughout both sessions today, but we still have some additional things to try tomorrow morning. The work we carried out in the Jerez test last week has proved very useful, particularly in terms of the tyre performance. I think we have a good direction for the rest of the weekend."

First Session Classification: 7th, 15 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m13.512s (+0.965s)

Second Session Classification: 16th, 36 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m12.545s (+1.379s)

"It was a positive practice day for me. I completed a lot of laps and we were able to compare the two Michelin tyre compounds without any trouble. The overall lap time does not look too good, because I couldn't put everything together on my first lap with new tyres. However, I am extremely happy with the balance and general behaviour of the car around this circuit. We will work hard to find a bit more performance tomorrow."

Ryan Briscoe (Car 38, Chassis TF104/11B)
First Session Classification: 2nd, 25 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m12.614s (+0.067s)

Second Session Classification: 9th, 34 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m12.209s (+1.043s)

"I am very happy with the work that we have achieved in today's practice sessions. We managed a significant number of laps, which permitted us to complete our programme. We tested the tyres and tried different downforce levels to evaluate the best configuration for the rest of the weekend. The performance of the car appears to be quite good and I must say that Interlagos is a very enjoyable track to drive in an F1 car."

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"We enjoyed two productive sessions, totaling in excess of 150 laps with all three cars. The only real problem we encountered was the amount of traffic, but that is normal at a short circuit like Interlagos. Ryan did his usual Friday programme of long runs to compare the tyres, followed by some shorter runs for performance evaluation and overall, the cars have looked very consistent. We have to look carefully at the data to prepare well for qualifying and the race. The lap times are very close, so a few tenths-of-a-second can make a huge difference to the final position. All in all, I think we can be confident of a strong race weekend."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #202 Dátum: 2004.10.23 20:10:47 »
Grand Prix of Brazil - Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 23 October 2004

Pre-Qualifying: 10th
Lap Time: 1m10.478s (+0.656s)
Qualifying: 10th
Lap Time: 1m11.483s (+0.837s)
Grid Position: 9th

"I am extremely happy with our performance in qualifying. It was a very good lap and the car was well balanced. I believe that I pushed the car to the absolute limit which makes me particularly satisfied. I am also quite confident for the race because we have been consistent over the long runs in the practice sessions. We have to wait and see what weather conditions we will have in tomorrow's race because slightly hotter temperatures could affect us. That aside, we should be encouraged by this result, especially considering the greatly reduced gap we have to the front running teams."

Pre-Qualifying: 15th
Lap Time: 1m11.315s (+1.493s)
Qualifying: 15th
Lap Time: 1m11.974s (+1.328s)
Grid Position: 14th

"I was happy with the balance of the car in the morning practice, but we had to make some changes to the car to avoid wearing the floor too much. Unfortunately, the car became very understeery and although we tried to solve the problem, it was too late for the second qualifying session. On my lap, I had a lot of understeer, particularly in the slower corners, where I couldn't improve my lap time. I am disappointed because I had hoped to do a good job in front of all the Brazilian people, but the weekend is far from over. We have to remain positive for the race and try to score points."

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"It was a mixed qualifying session. Ricardo struggled with a lot of understeer on his car in both sessions and wasn't able to match his times from this morning, which were set on similar fuel loads. Jarno was happier with the balance and produced an impressive lap to qualify inside the top ten. Given the consistency and pace we have had over the long runs this weekend, we should expect to have a relatively strong race. We need to look to score points tomorrow to improve our position in the championship and I firmly believe that we should be able to do just that."

2004 Qualifying Synopsis

Best Grid Position: 6th (Jarno Trulli, Japan)

Top Ten Grid Positions: 13 (Olivier Panis 8, Cristiano da Matta 3, Jarno Trulli 2)

Double Top Tens: 2 (Bahrain, Japan)

Average Grid Position: 11.86

Best Grid Position by Driver
Jarno Trulli           6th    Japan
Olivier Panis          7th    Spain
Cristiano da Matta     9th    Bahrain
Ricardo Zonta          11th   Italy

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #203 Dátum: 2004.10.25 00:36:37 »
Grand Prix of Brazil - Race Round-Up
Sunday 24 October 2004

Session Classification: 12th, +1 lap (from race winner)
Grid: 9th

"It was a difficult race this afternoon. I got a good start and was up to sixth, but I struggled every time the track was a bit damp. I believe this was due to a general lack of experience I have with the TF104B. As the track got drier and quicker, I was getting more and more competitive. I tried to do my best, but unfortunately we were again out of the points. However, it has been a positive weekend because I could see that the car was better compared to Suzuka. It is just a shame we couldn't end the season in the points. Finally, I would like to say thank you to the team for giving me such a warm welcome over these last two races and for helping me settle in so easily. 2004 was my best season in Formula 1, but I am looking forward to an even better 2005 with Toyota, who I have discovered to be a fantastic team with great potential."

Session Classification: 13th, +1 lap (from race winner)
Grid: 14th

"I think it was a quite an exciting race because of the ever-changing wet-dry conditions. In the damp, at the start of the race, the speed of the car was quite good and I was able to overtake some cars, which was fun. Towards the end, I had some balance problems and I found it quite difficult to drive the car. It was great to race in Brazil in front of my home crowd and I think we did a good job this weekend, especially as I have also been unwell. I am pleased with the team's efforts and particularly with the new crew that I was working with this weekend. I would like to say thanks to the team for an enjoyable season."

Tsutomu Tomita – Team Principal
"I think that race typifies the season that everyone at Panasonic Toyota Racing has had this year, very frustrating and a missed opportunity to get the points that we needed. In the latter stages of the race, when the track was dry, the car was pretty good and the drivers were able to push hard, especially Jarno who was running as quick as the leaders. In the mixed conditions, though, the car was just too difficult to drive, which meant that we lost too many places. After a promising performance over the weekend, we really needed a totally dry race today. Over the season, there has been a great effort from the race team and not forgetting all the employees in Cologne, who have remained committed and motivated. I wish to thank every single person in the team and also the Toyota family and fans."

Mike Gascoyne – Technical Director Chassis
"Special thanks must go to all team members for their excellent performance all season. It is much harder in the difficult times when the expected results don't come, but every one has done a tremendous job. We must now look forward to next year, when I am sure we can take the step forward that everyone at Toyota wants and has worked hard for."

T-car: TF104/11B (set-up for Jarno Trulli)

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #204 Dátum: 2004.11.02 15:30:54 »
Múlt heti hír, de leírom, hogy állítólag a Jordan istállónak a Toyota fog motort szállítani ami szerintem azért lesz nagyon jó mert több tesztadatuk lesz és eredményesebben fejleszthetnek a srácok.

Bár lehet, hogy eddig se a motorral volt gond hanem a kasznival? Alig ért véget a szezon, de engem már az érdekel mi lesz jövőre a csapattal. Jó lenne előrébb haladni a csapatvezető mondta ha jól tudom, hogy szerinte jövőre még nem lesz nyerő a csapat, de lényegesen jobb eredményekre számít a csapatversenyben.
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #205 Dátum: 2004.11.02 17:23:48 »
Idézetet írta: "Random_"
Múlt heti hír, de leírom, hogy állítólag a Jordan istállónak a Toyota fog motort szállítani ami szerintem azért lesz nagyon jó mert több tesztadatuk lesz és eredményesebben fejleszthetnek a srácok. Bár lehet, hogy eddig se a motorral volt gond hanem a kasznival?

Az lesz a ciki, ha a Jordanek lehagyják a gyári Toyotákat... :oops:
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #206 Dátum: 2004.11.15 23:24:30 »
Itt a hivatalos bejelentés. nem baj, ha a Jordan lesz a gyorsabb, azon is ott lesz a Toyota logó. :oops:

MiCKEY

• The Boss :)
  • Adminisztrátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #207 Dátum: 2004.11.16 10:16:16 »
Azért gondolhatjátok, hogy van a szerződésben egy-két "olyan" pont is.
Egyébként a hírek szerint nem lesz rejta semilyen Toyota logo.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #208 Dátum: 2004.11.17 18:04:39 »
Tényleg nem lesz logó:

Toyota to supply customer engines to Jordan in 2005
Monday 15 November 2004

Toyota Motorsport GmbH will supply customer engines to the Jordan Grand Prix team for the 2005 season.

A one-year deal was concluded on Friday 12 November which will see Jordan Grand Prix purchase a supply of 2005-spec Toyota RVX-05 engines at an affordable price for the 2005 Formula 1 season.

Tsutomu Tomita, Chairman of Toyota Motorsport GmbH and Team Principal of Panasonic Toyota Racing said of the announcement: "The decision to supply Jordan Grand Prix with engines was only taken in recent weeks once engine regulations for 2005 were confirmed. The move to a two-race engine and the recent planned reduction of testing for next year have also contributed considerably to making this deal possible. The last-minute nature of this agreement will offer us a real challenge for the upcoming season, but it is one which we are happy to take on. We are pleased to be able to offer our services to help another team, given the difficulties that Formula 1 is currently facing, particularly with engine supply. I sincerely hope that the Toyota RVX-05 engine will be a substantial asset to the Jordan team in the coming season."

The agreement between Toyota Motorsport and Jordan Grand Prix will not result in a re-branding of the Jordan team in 2005 and the Toyota name and logo will not be used in conjunction with those of Jordan Grand Prix next season.

sata002

• Újonc
Versenyek
« Válasz #209 Dátum: 2004.11.24 20:44:01 »
Hallottátok, hogy a barcelonai F1 teszten Ralf Sch. 2. legjobb időt autózta ma a kis TOYOTÁVAL?!! (1.14.618)
Igazán lehetne már egy igen jó szezonunk!
ercel de Toyota