Szerző Téma: Toyota in English  (Megtekintve 82806 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

KLaco

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #15 Dátum: 2006.03.09 21:32:43 »
Sorry, but I havent't got any time in yesterday.
So, I think I end my story about Carina E. This is a very comfortable car, with some extras, like four electric windows, electric mirrors, ABS, 2 airbag.
The engine of the car is 133hp. It is quite enaugh to the hungarian motorways. My father haven't got enough work in Budapest so he must drive a lot in motorways, so Carina is the best choice for he. I like driveing this car, because it is very strong, and I enjoy every time when I drive it, but my father don't like to lend me his car, because he always says: "You will be crash the car"
Tomorrow I'm going to write about E9 Corolla, because I want to buy one of this old car, if I have to work far from Budapest.
Laco 73 :D

KLaco

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #16 Dátum: 2006.03.09 21:34:30 »
Idézetet írta: "Szeke"
Idézetet írta: "KLaco"
It is an 1000ccm, Harmony type. This is the basic equipment.

It is called "Base". There was no Harmony type after the facelift.  :wink:

OK I know, but in the log book there is an entry about the type of our car, and it contains Harmony.
Laco 73 :D

ToTo

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #17 Dátum: 2006.03.09 21:45:03 »
Idézetet írta: "KLaco"
Sorry, but I havent't got any time in yesterday.
So, I think I end my story about Carina E. This is a very comfortable car, with some extras, like four electric windows, electric mirrors, ABS, 2 airbag.
The engine of the car is 133hp. It is quite enaugh to the hungarian motorways. My father haven't got enough work in Budapest so he must drive a lot in motorways, so Carina is the best choice for he. I like driveing this car, because it is very strong, and I enjoy every time when I drive it, but my father don't like to lend me his car, because he always says: "You will be crash the car"
Tomorrow I'm going to write about E9 Corolla, because I want to buy one of this old car, if I have to work far from Budapest.

So I think I will end my story about the Carina e. This is a very comfortable car, including some extras like 4 power windows, power mirrors, ABS, and 2 airbags.
The engine has 133hp. which is quite enough for the Hungarian motorways. My father does not have a lot of work in Budapest, so he must drive a lot on the motorways, that is why the Carina is the best choice for him. I also like driving the car because it's very strong and I enjoy driving it all the time. My father does not like to lend me his car because he always says, "You will crash the car".
Tomorrow, I will write about the E9 Corolla because I would like to buy one of these old cars if I have to work far away from Budapest.

Getting better each time my friend!  :kacsint:  :nagymosoly:
Toyota Yaris T SPORT

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #18 Dátum: 2006.03.10 07:37:46 »
Idézetet írta: "ToTo"
Getting better each time my friend!  :kacsint:  :nagymosoly:

So we have more english teachers here, I am not needed  :nagymosoly:
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

ToTo

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #19 Dátum: 2006.03.10 08:40:08 »
Idézetet írta: "Szeke"

So we have more english teachers here, I am not needed  :nagymosoly:

No no Szeke my friend, I'm not an English teacher, only wanted to help a little, YOU ARE ALSO NEEDED HERE, SO DON'T GO AWAY!  :nagymosoly:  :kacsint:  :pofa:
Toyota Yaris T SPORT

Dragon

• Újonc
What to see in Budapest within 7 hours??
« Válasz #20 Dátum: 2006.03.21 07:49:39 »
Hey folks, as you'r English section is one of the  most updated of your international forums - I just ask it here  :nagymosoly:

Next Friday I will be in Budapest for a day - well, better a half day. Unfortunately NOT with my Celica but with plane. As my ingoing flight will land there in the early morning, and my outgoing flight will start in the evening, I don't want to stay several hours at the airport.  :vag2:

So what to do or to see in Budapest with just few hours time? Beside the Toyotas there  :nagymosoly:

ToTo

• Megszállott
Re: What to see in Budapest within 7 hours??
« Válasz #21 Dátum: 2006.03.21 21:37:15 »
Idézetet írta: "Dragon"
Hey folks, as you'r English section is one of the  most updated of your international forums - I just ask it here  :nagymosoly:

Next Friday I will be in Budapest for a day - well, better a half day. Unfortunately NOT with my Celica but with plane. As my ingoing flight will land there in the early morning, and my outgoing flight will start in the evening, I don't want to stay several hours at the airport.  :vag2:

So what to do or to see in Budapest with just few hours time? Beside the Toyotas there  :nagymosoly:

Hi there! Will you have any bags or luggage? If not, then it would be perfect for you to get on the "BKV PLUSZ" Airport bus, its a blue colored public transport bus which runs from Ferihegy International Airport Terminal A or B to Kőbánya Kispest Metro station. There you can get on the Blue line Metro which takes you to the city center, just get off at one of the following stops: Ferenc körút, Kálvin tér, Ferenciek tere, Deák tér, Arany János utca, or Nyugati Pályaudvar. These are all in the downtown area of Budapest, but the hear of the city really consists of Ferenciek tere and Deak tér stops. Watch out for controllers on the line, they hunt for tourists, so buy a ticket, its rather cheap, for this you need to change currency at the airport, just a few Hungarian Forints like 1000 HUF, the rest you can change in the city where you will get better currency values than at the airport!  :kacsint:

So if you're in the heart of the city, you can walk around, perhaps go down to the Danube river and cross a bridge like "Lánchíd" Chain Bridge and walk over to the Buda side and up to the Castle area, from there you will have a spectacular view of Budapest, really nice! You can also view the Basilica between the Deák tér and Arany János utca metro stations, its beautiful, also you can walk around in that area and back to Deák tér, the center of the city and walk to Váci utca (Váci street), its a nice walking street with many shops. There you can find some tourist offices which can help you if you have anymore time to give you ideas on what to do, but it depends on what you would like to do...

Taking a taxi is also fine, but decide on the fare before hand so there are no surprises, but the bus and metro would be the best bet since you will see Budapest as a local sees it, its much more interesting, it does not take so much time! Going back is the same way you came, but in reverse, going by blue line metro to Kőbánya Kispest station and then back on to the BKV PLUSZ public transport bus to Ferihegy International Airport terminal A or B.

Hope you have a great time here in Budapest, its really an interesting and nice city, lots of beautiful parts, but unfortuantely you have only a short period of time...  :szomoru:

If you have anymore questions, please ask!  :pofa:
Toyota Yaris T SPORT

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #22 Dátum: 2006.03.22 08:48:40 »
Thanks for the answer :)

Idézet
Hope you have a great time here in Budapest, its really an interesting and nice city, lots of beautiful parts, but unfortuantely you have only a short period of time...  

Yeah, that's true... but for this time Budapest is just a transfer stop. But I am not one of these uninterested stupid people hanging around 10 hours at the airport. No way - even with short time I always use the chances to see what's out there :)

I really hope that I won't have luggage to carry around - I hope I can give it away after arrival for the ongoing flight in the evening (will be the same airline). Otherwise there sure will be some luggage safes :)

I just have some currency yet - so that won't be a problem ;)

Still have to decide if taking bus/metro or taxi. What do you think could be a taxi fare from the airport to the city centre? At least, the way back to airport I should take a taxi, because it wouldn't be good to arrive late  :wink:

The most challenging thing will be going around there without having any idea of your language  :nagymosoly:

Thanks again for the information.

ToTo

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #23 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:10:07 »
Thanks for the answer :)

Yeah, that's true... but for this time Budapest is just a transfer stop. But I am not one of these uninterested stupid people hanging around 10 hours at the airport. No way - even with short time I always use the chances to see what's out there :)

I really hope that I won't have luggage to carry around - I hope I can give it away after arrival for the ongoing flight in the evening (will be the same airline). Otherwise there sure will be some luggage safes :)

I just have some currency yet - so that won't be a problem ;)

Still have to decide if taking bus/metro or taxi. What do you think could be a taxi fare from the airport to the city centre? At least, the way back to airport I should take a taxi, because it wouldn't be good to arrive late  :wink:

The most challenging thing will be going around there without having any idea of your language  :nagymosoly:

Thanks again for the information.

You are welcome!  :kacsint:

Yeah, you can take the bus into the city, and then a taxi back to the airport! I think Tourist Taxi has some flat rates to the 2. sector, but also other companies are available on the following page , just click any under Társaságok Budapesten, "Companies in Budapest", you can check the rates and phone numbers perhaps!

The best bet would  be to leave the luggage at the airport for sure, it would be much easier!  :szemez:
You can also go on a City tour of Budapest by bus , which is rather convenient because they show you almost everything interesting in a few hours, the bus leaves from Erzsébet tér (Elizabeth square) near Deák tér metro station by the Le Meridien Hotel and its only 5000 HUF which is not that bad!!!

Hope you can check these pages to see your interests, if you have anyother questions, feel free to ask!  :mrgreen:

Where are you transfering to by the way? Are you taking MALÉV Hungarian Airlines somewhere?
Toyota Yaris T SPORT

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #24 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:15:58 »
Idézet
Where are you transfering to by the way? Are you taking MALÉV Hungarian Airlines somewhere?

Well, as I don't have the money to take the big show ...  :nagymosoly: .... I take one of these low cost carriers - WizzAir! Just enough to me ;)

And I will go on to Sofia, Bulgaria in the evening. Well, of course, I could take one of the big airlines with direct flight - but otherwise these tickets would cost 3 times more  :elkeseredett: And this way I can use the chance for a quick stop in Budapest :)

afekete

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #25 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:21:41 »

I think the traffic jam just happen on Fridays, so I would prefer underground / Metro. From Kőbánya-Kispest station you can use taxi, because the bus goes on the same way all the time even if the jam is just there.
Anyway underground is the fastest transport in Budapest, except weekends and nights. (But not the most confortable. If you choose underground go to the first wagon, less people and more air will be available but don't even dream about a seat. :-) But to Deák tér it takes about 15 minutes.)
Attila 31
  - Avensis
- Prius

ToTo

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #26 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:31:05 »
Idézetet írta: "afekete"

I think the traffic jam just happen on Fridays, so I would prefer underground / Metro. From Kőbánya-Kispest station you can use taxi, because the bus goes on the same way all the time even if the jam is just there.
Anyway underground is the fastest transport in Budapest, except weekends and nights. (But not the most confortable. If you choose underground go to the first wagon, less people and more air will be available but don't even dream about a seat. :-) But to Deák tér it takes about 15 minutes.)

Yeah, you might be right... Friday's can be miserable in Budapest, big traffic jams evreywhere, so if you take a taxi, decide on the fare before hand, or just take the bus and metro, its really not that bad and its quite fast!

I didn't even know that WhIZZ Air flies to Sofia from Budapest?
Toyota Yaris T SPORT

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #27 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:38:07 »
Idézet
I didn't even know that WhIZZ Air flies to Sofia from Budapest?

It does ... otherwise they sold me crap  :nagymosoly: It's WizzAir Flight W6 257 - today's one too. :) I don't know since when they invented this flight line. Nevertheless there is one.

And if I have any problems with transport - I will stop the next Toyota, show them my own Toyota car key and get some help  :nagymosoly:

afekete

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #28 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:41:38 »
And if I have any problems with transport - I will stop the next Toyota, show them my own Toyota car key and get some help  :nagymosoly:

Good luck! (Look for a Toyota with Toyota club logo! :-) )
Attila 31
  - Avensis
- Prius

ToTo

• Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #29 Dátum: 2006.03.22 09:53:51 »

It does ... otherwise they sold me crap  :nagymosoly: It's WizzAir Flight W6 257 - today's one too. :) I don't know since when they invented this flight line. Nevertheless there is one.

I only see a WizzAir flight today from Budapest to Sofia on the Ferihegy International Airport page... For tomorrow its only the following info to Sofia, maybe its not yet updated...

Oh yeah, as I see you are leaving to Sofia from Terminal 1, its a bit closer to the city than Terminal 2...
Where are you arriving from?
Toyota Yaris T SPORT