Szerző Téma: Toyota in English  (Megtekintve 79653 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

A Csaszi

• Vendég
Toyota in English
« Válasz #30 Dátum: 2006.03.22 10:00:18 »
Just a little something - if we'd know exactly when Dragon is going to arrive next Friday  (hopefully without delays), someone from us could take him into the city. Of course it depends on a lot of thing, but it should be a lot better than the bus/metro or taking a cab from the airport.

What do you think? :)

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #31 Dátum: 2006.03.22 10:17:21 »
Idézetet írta: "A Csaszi"
Just a little something - if we'd know exactly when Dragon is going to arrive next Friday  (hopefully without delays), someone from us could take him into the city. Of course it depends on a lot of thing, but it should be a lot better than the bus/metro or taking a cab from the airport.

What do you think? :)

Tremendous offer .... but too good to accept. You helped me a lot with the given information. But don't make yourself to much circumstances  :kacsint: Especially I travel without my Toyota... would be too many kilometres for my Celica  :nagymosoly: And like it has been said - you never know the flight delays. Nevertheless .... arrival should be 9.50 in the morning, coming from Frankfurt-Hahn / Germany. And ongoing flight to Sofia at 20.45 in the evening.

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #32 Dátum: 2006.04.03 08:39:25 »
Ooooooookay, everything went well  :pofa: Well, nearly everything  :nagymosoly:  So again thanks for the info you have given here to me :)

robi (Robi)

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #33 Dátum: 2006.04.03 08:51:08 »
Idézetet írta: "Dragon"
Ooooooookay, everything went well  :pofa: Well, nearly everything  :nagymosoly:  So again thanks for the info you have given here to me :)

So, what's the story?

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #34 Dátum: 2006.04.03 09:17:47 »
The only thing let me struggle for some minutes was the place for my luggage  :hmm:

As I arrived in the morning I had to store my luggage somewhere - I couldn't go to the city with a suitcase at  my hand. So I went to the information desk to ask if there are somewhere some baggage lockers. I have to say that it was Terminal 1 where I arrived, and should leave in the evening.

There was a very, very, very "friendly lady" (of course they wasn't) there just telling me "no, no baggage lockers". For the question if there are some in Terminal 2, she said that she doesn't know (I asked myself what kind of persons work at your airport). And she also declined an answer how to come to Terminal 2 too look for myself (I really asked myself what kind of persons there work).

So, with my luggage I got outside, somehow to the bus station at the main street - and yes, the right side to the direction of Terminal 2, as I discovered that it is at the other side of the airport. Without knowing to find something I went to Terminal 2 .... and thankfully, they had a possibility to store baggages.

From there I went with the info given here to the city: Bus to Kispest-Station and Metro to inner city. And in the evening the way back. First to the end to Terminal 2, taking luggage there, going back to Terminal 1 taking flight there.  :hmm:  Why an easy way, when we can do it on the hard one ....

robi (Robi)

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #35 Dátum: 2006.04.03 09:23:14 »
The only thing let me struggle for some minutes was the place for my luggage  :hmm:  ....

LOL  :pofa:  A few moths ago the whole airport was sold to the Brittish  :szemez: The results are self-explanatory  :elkeseredett:

And how did you like Budapest?

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #36 Dátum: 2006.04.03 10:11:40 »
Idézetet írta: "robi"
The only thing let me struggle for some minutes was the place for my luggage  :hmm:  ....

LOL  :pofa:  A few moths ago the whole airport was sold to the Brittish  :szemez: The results are self-explanatory  :elkeseredett:

And how did you like Budapest?

Sold to the British? Oh dear, yes that could be a reason  :nagymosoly:

Budapest for itself is a very nice place to stay. I think I have to return for a stay only there. But only with a guide because I have really no relation to your funky language. It was easier to me in Bulgaria with the kyrillic letters and the language than the day in Budapest  :nyelv:

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #37 Dátum: 2006.04.04 11:53:31 »
I have really no relation to your funky language.

Funky?
You mean: funny?  :pofa:
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

Dragon

• Újonc
Toyota in English
« Válasz #38 Dátum: 2006.04.04 12:51:44 »
Idézetet írta: "Szeke"
I have really no relation to your funky language.

Funky?
You mean: funny?  :pofa:

Indeed, I wanted to write funny - but as I didn't want to blame another people's language as I know German is bloody difficult too, I switched to funky :D

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #39 Dátum: 2006.04.04 13:09:51 »
Indeed, I wanted to write funny - but as I didn't want to blame another people's language as I know German is bloody difficult too, I switched to funky :D

German? Not so difficult... Andybody, who is able to learn foreign languages, can learn German...
Japanese, Chinese, Hungarian... These are the difficult languages  :nyelv:
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

Xtrem

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #40 Dátum: 2007.12.24 13:12:58 »
It's been a while since the last message. Too bad that our friends from other foreign countries don't take the time and write here something as they did before.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all!  [smilie=icon_xmas_fa1.gif]  [smilie=icon_xmas_aji.gif]  [smilie=icon_xmas_noel.gif]
2005 Avensis Sedan 2.4 D4 vvt-i Aut Executive Navi + TTE front
2001 Citroën Evasion 2.0 16V benzin, Aut - Exclusive

peti0201

• Újonc
  • Toyota Avensis 1.6 VVT benzin
Re: Toyota in English
« Válasz #41 Dátum: 2008.10.27 20:07:04 »
I live in Denmark,but I m hungarian, I just went to the Toyota service ,because I had a Problem with my door handle...they made shit job,a I had other experence with my motorcykle..that was suzuki,they are also terribele...expensive..and low quality..

vsazel

• Újonc
Re:Toyota in English
« Válasz #42 Dátum: 2018.10.11 12:33:49 »
Hi,
greetings from the Czech Republic. I'm currently looking to buy used Toyota Prius+, possibly to import it from Netherlands or Germany. But I see that lots of them gets imported in the Hungary and being resold there. I contacted one of the sellers (Gutcar), but unfortunately they seem not to be prepared much for selling abroad. It would be also probably difficult for me to arrange export papers/insurance in your country because of my language limitations. Is there some service to do such thing or someone who can speak Czech/Slovak/English who could help me?

Silent

• Megszállott
Re:Toyota in English
« Válasz #43 Dátum: 2018.10.11 20:40:48 »
You should find a local dealer, who import directly into CZ. There are a lot of hungarian company who import vehicles from DE/BE/NL/IT. Basicly they evaluate the cars, bargain on them, and after buying, they drop it in HU. It shouldn't be a problem to drop it in CZ, if you handle the paperwork, but... Its a problem to sign a contract with a foreign person. Signing, hand-to-hand money drop, etc.  Some of the companys use SK/CZ shell corporations to evade tax. VAT evasion works for them, because the cars are registered in HU. It would be difficult for you to find a HU import company. Couldn't you find at least a car mechanic who speaks german and willing to travel with you for a 1-2 day buying trip?

Xtrem

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Toyota in English
« Válasz #44 Dátum: 2020.12.24 10:59:52 »
To all our international members around the world: Merry Christmas!

2005 Avensis Sedan 2.4 D4 vvt-i Aut Executive Navi + TTE front
2001 Citroën Evasion 2.0 16V benzin, Aut - Exclusive