Szerző Téma: Forma1  (Megtekintve 270723 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 3 vendég van a témában

Dr.Gáz

• Szervezők
  • Alap-tag
  • F1 Hiace TF 109
    • http://www.drgaz.hu
Forma1
« Dátum: 2004.03.08 23:24:36 »
Sziasztok!

Én most csatlakoztam a klubhoz.De már 6 éve toyotás vagyok.Végig mentem a szamár létrán.Kezdtem egy 6 éves Hiacevel aztán (a jó öreg barkast eladtam)aztán jött a dewoo cseréje egy yarisra micsoda különbség,utána Hiacet egy szívó dizeles 6 személyes új Hiacre.Megint volt egy kis különbség.Aztán az állam miatt jól megszívtam mivel a 6 személyes tahográffal ellátott tgk.-ra nem lehetett áfát visszaigényelni(üzemanyag,szervíz díj stb) le cseréltem egy 3 személyesre ami már D 4 D 88 pacis.Most jött a bökkenő a Yarist is cserélni kellett mert a lakókocsit nem bírta el.Most jött az álmom egy Avensis Verso D4D.
Azt hiszem itt most jó pár évig megállok.Na de Forma1? Amióta a Toyota bent van a száguldó cirkuszban én is nézem állandóan.Meg is lett az eredménye ugyanis elkészült az első "sufni tuningos" TF 204 -es.Akit érdekel az a honlapon megtalálja. www.drgaz.hu/forma1

:lol:

Dr.Gáz

• Szervezők
  • Alap-tag
  • F1 Hiace TF 109
    • http://www.drgaz.hu
Elismerés
« Válasz #1 Dátum: 2004.03.11 23:44:55 »
Sziasztok!

Elküldtem  fényképeket és web oldal címét ToyotaF1.Teamnek és láss csodát de ezt nézd meg magad.(Fans of the Week)

http://www.team-toyota-f1.com/archive/newsletter/04/04_australian_re.htm

MiCKEY

• The Boss :)
  • Adminisztrátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #2 Dátum: 2004.03.12 08:47:27 »
:P

Akkor lassan jön a levél hozzám is.
Gratula!!!!

Toygli003

• Mindig itt van
Forma1
« Válasz #3 Dátum: 2004.06.11 09:57:37 »
Toygli
94' Carina E 1.6 XLI

Vektorigo

• Alap-tag
    • http://vektorigo.uw.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #4 Dátum: 2004.07.21 09:37:37 »
ezt hallottátok:

Idézet

A TOYOTA három évre megállapodott Ralf Schumacherrel

A Panasonic Toyota Racing ma megerősítette, hogy három éves szerződést írt alá Ralf Schumacherrel, aki a csapat pilótája lesz a 2005-ös versenyévtől.

"Nagy öröm számunkra, hogy bejelenthetjük Ralf Schumachert, mint a Toyota versenyző párosának egyikét a 2005-ös évadban." - mondta Tsutomu Tomita, a Panasonic Toyota Racing csapatfőnöke. "

Forrás: ITT
url=http://vektorigo.uw.hu/]vektorigo.uw.hu[/url]
"Toyota? Az minden mennyiségben jöhet! Szerintem ez tök egyszerű, SZERINTEM" /  [size=12] 40 [/b][/size]

villarreal

• Kezdő
Forma1
« Válasz #5 Dátum: 2004.10.26 09:41:46 »
color=red]-76-[/color]

Rozsomák

• Mindig itt van
Forma1
« Válasz #6 Dátum: 2004.12.21 13:34:39 »
dv,
   Rozsomák
TOYOTA COROLLA 2004 1.4 HB 20
"Az élet olyan, mint egy doboz bon-bon. Nem tudhatod, mit veszel ki belõle."

Apu

• Klubtag
  • Mindig itt van
'94 Corolla Sedan 1.3  16v 29

A vegetáriánus egy õsi indián szó.
Jelentése: rossz vadász.

Az élet folyamatos harc. Délelõtt az éhséggel, délután az álmossággal.

Momo

• Megszállott
    • http://mithrasz.fw.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #8 Dátum: 2004.12.27 16:59:20 »
Három hetes hír, de én csak most olvastam.
A Subaru WRC csapathoz szerződött a Toyota tesztpilótája, Stéphane Sarazzin.
Momo 63
Toyota Corolla Hatchback 1,4

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #9 Dátum: 2004.12.29 16:53:56 »
http://www.f1hirek.hu/cikk.php?id=9433
Schumacher nem gondolkozik a visszavonuláson...
Azt hiszem, még lesz 2-3 unalmas évünk biztosan (bár a Toyota 2006-ban bajnok szeretne lenni  :roll: ).
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #10 Dátum: 2005.01.07 15:34:06 »
Január nyolcadikán Toyota csapatbemutató Barcelonában, szóval aki siet, még odaér.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #11 Dátum: 2005.01.08 14:45:51 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing's TF105 race car has been influenced predominantly by the new technical regulations implemented for the 2005 season. Adapting to these changes has offered the team a new and exciting technical challenge, placing an even greater onus on work carried out in the windtunnel.

"The most significant changes on the chassis lie in the aerodynamics area," explains Technical Director Chassis Mike Gascoyne, "with changes to the front wing, rear wing and diffuser the most noteworthy. To combat these changes we have placed a lot more resources into the windtunnel area over the last year and I hope that the TF105 will represent the fruits of our labours. Initially, we lost around 25% downforce with the new aero regulations, but we are striving to reduce this by the largest possible amount in time for the first race of the season in Australia and then subsequently throughout the year."

The car that has been launched in Barcelona marks only the first stage in a long line of development of the TF105. The team is already actively working on a brand new aerodynamic package in time for the Australian Grand Prix in March, which will substantially alter the car's aesthetic appearance. Toyota aims to squeeze as much as possible out of the design opportunities created by the new regulations by increasing the use of computer aided design to optimise the final specification TF105 for Melbourne. Significant improvements have already been seen in this area.

In its fourth year of participation in the FIA Formula 1 World Championship, Toyota believes that it can finally extract the maximum performance from its 50%-scale Cologne windtunnel in order to reduce the gap to the front-running teams in 2005, benefiting from greatly enhanced operations in its chassis design and aerodynamics departments.

"Since the end of 2003," adds Gascoyne, "we have restructured the chassis area considerably in order to place more emphasis on our work in the windtunnel, not simply to increase the number of parts being tested, but more importantly to enhance the accuracy of the results. In the chassis design office, almost immediately after the TF104 was launched, we opted to appoint two project groups, one focusing on the development of the TF104, latterly the TF104B, and the other concentrating on the TF105, headed up by Chief Designer Gustav Brunner."

The team took a strategic decision mid-way through the 2004 season to freeze development on its revised TF104B chassis - which made its race debut at the German Grand Prix in July - and instead turn its undivided attention to the TF105, a risk that Gascoyne believes will reap substantial rewards this season: "Unfortunately, we were forced to stop development of the TF104B and abandon our original plan to continue the progress right to the season finale in Brazil. Although this was detrimental to us at the time, I now feel that we are in a much stronger position compared to our rivals given the number of regulation changes that we have had to take into consideration for 2005."

Gustav Brunner notes: "For the first time in Panasonic Toyota Racing's short history, we have focused solely on the efficiency of our internal operations and testing. The TF105, unlike its predecessors, has a lot of carry-over parts. We have carefully applied methods and categorisation to greatly augment our testing procedures and we are subsequently getting more valuable data to make our package as competitive as possible for this season."

"Mechanically, the car is an evolution and we have worked hard to reduce the weight of the car from the TF104 to the TF104B," Brunner concludes. "This has now naturally progressed to the TF105, but the devil is in the detail, so we have made many meticulous changes to the mechanical side of the car."

The chassis and suspension concept was at the forefront of Toyota's mind from midway through 2004 as the team began to implement the new one-race tyre rule and take into consideration all potential strategies that could come into play. A great deal of work has also gone into electronic systems to optimise the tyre life.

Gascoyne adds: 'Aside from the aerodynamics, we have improved in all other areas of the car by paying close attention to the detailed design. Work has continued to improve the overall stiffness of the chassis, engine and transmission package, incorporating the improved safety requirements of the FIA, whilst further reducing the combined weight of the car and its centre of gravity. Gustav and his team have looked at the entire mechanical package and put in a large effort particularly on the rear end of the car, something we felt was one of our weaknesses last season. We have greatly enhanced stiffness and damping characteristics at the rear of the TF105. As part of this process, we have also concentrated on producing a lighter and stiffer gearbox."

"Additionally," he enthuses, "we have further improved the working practices of the engine and chassis departments over the last twelve months, which has resulted in a significant step ahead in the integration of the engine in the TF105. Together with Technical Director Engine Luca Marmorini, we have worked closely on the engine installation, producing a significantly improved package. Overall performance has not been compromised at any stage and there has been a highly proficient co-operation between chassis and engine, which is only possible with Toyota's all-under-one-roof philosophy."

2005 also sees further challenges imposed within the engine department with the introduction of the two-race engine rule. After successfully increasing the lifespan of the RVX-04 engine from 400km to 800km in 2004, Luca Marmorini and his team of engineers have been forced to double the reliability yet again for 2005. The brand new RVX-05 model has been designed and built to last for two race weekends, which equates to approximately 1500km.

"Toyota's maxim of continuous improvement has again formed the backbone of engine development," comments Marmorini. "Because of the change in engine regulations, the RVX-05 is an evolution of the RVX-04. We wanted to have enough time to modify long lead time parts like crankshafts and blocks, so we started working at an early stage to a two-race engine. Every part has had to go through extensive reliability testing on the transient dynos to ensure the engine can last for two race weekends. Like 2004, we have had to double the mileage of the engine without compromising the performance of the unit. A hybrid version of the RVX-05 with 2004-specification fixation points was fired up on the dyno in July 2004, giving us ample time for fine-tuning and further development before its first run with the 2005 specification fixation points in the TF105. We will start the 2005 season with the same level of horsepower as we ended 2004, but with double the life expectancy. The first track !
tests with the hybrid version were very promising and I believe that the Toyota RVX-05 will be among the very best engines in Formula 1 in 2005."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #12 Dátum: 2005.01.08 14:46:40 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing has today lifted the covers on its 2005 race car, the TF105, in front of 200 attending journalists and guests at the historic Estación de França railway station in Barcelona, Spain.

In 2005, Toyota believes it can enjoy its most competitive season to date in its short three-year F1 history. "Our ultimate goal is to win in F1," says Team Principal Tsutomu Tomita, "but we know it takes time. Our target with the TF105 is to make an important step on our way to victory."

Creation of the TF105 has been overseen by Mike Gascoyne and Luca Marmorini, respective Technical Directors of the chassis and engine departments. The TF105 is the product of a year-long process in which Toyota has focused on adapting to the challenging new technical regulations put in place by the FIA for the 2005 season.

"As soon as we began to get an indication of the likely regulation changes for 2005," explains Mike Gascoyne, "we started to set our targets accordingly. We compromised the development of our TF104B car in the final races of last season in order to try and gain a competitive advantage in 2005."

Panasonic Toyota Racing generally favours the revised technical regulations, which are aimed at further reducing the costs in Formula 1, whilst making the sport even more appealing to fans around the globe. "All teams have been willing to make compromises in order to assist the future of our sport," says Toyota Motorsport President John Howett. "I hope the changes that have been implemented for 2005 deliver the intended cost reductions, the anticipated improvement in racing and a real increase in value for the spectators and fans. If not, I hope the legislators will be flexible enough to introduce sensible changes in a smooth and appropriate manner."

Toyota has approached the 2005 season by continuing to focus on its internal resources and operations in order to enhance efficiency at its factory in Cologne, Germany. The team now believes that this meticulous approach over the past twelve months will enable it to significantly close the gap to the front-running teams this season.

"We endured a difficult season in 2004," admits Tomita, "but I firmly believe we have taken appropriate measures in the factory to turn the seemingly negative into tangible positives in 2005. We have made excellent progress in all departments, most notably in the windtunnel and machining areas. By striving to continuously improve the accuracy of our testing procedures, we are seeing an ever-improving correlation between the factory and the race track, which will permit us to get the maximum performance out of the car during the race weekend. Such progress over a comparatively short period has only been made possible as a result of our initial decision to develop the entire F1 car ourselves under one roof."

Toyota Motorsport's 600-plus employees hail from 32 different nations, perfectly complementing the truly international stature of the Toyota Motor Corporation. For 2005, the team's highly skilled and experienced F1 personnel have had to consider regulatory changes ranging from aerodynamic restrictions (to reduce downforce) to a stipulation that engines must last for two race weekends.

"We have enjoyed quite a smooth transition to the new engine rules," says Luca Marmorini. "We started at a very early stage to develop an engine that was increasingly reliable. During 2004, we began to improve the reliability of specific parts in the engine, and in fact we already used some of these parts in the RVX-04 model. Creating an engine to last somewhere in the region of 1,500 kilometres was an enjoyable and interesting technical challenge. I am confident that the RVX-05 will reflect our excellent in-house technical capabilities."

Also new for 2005 are race drivers Jarno Trulli and Ralf Schumacher. The duo brings to Panasonic Toyota Racing a combined total of 257 grands prix experience. Alongside the team's test drivers Olivier Panis and Ricardo Zonta, Toyota can boast one of the strongest, most experienced driver line-ups in the pitlane.

"Jarno is an extremely quick driver and always determined to prove his worth," enthuses John Howett. "I am looking forward with enthusiasm to savour his trademark breathtaking qualifying laps in a Toyota. Like Jarno, Ralf has integrated into the team very smoothly. He has already demonstrated the pace and capability that has made him a proven race winner. Both will be a real asset to our team, but will undoubtedly place more pressure on us to perform in 2005."

Jarno Trulli was drafted into the race team for the two final grands prix of 2004 to allow the team to gain a headstart with its 2005 preparations. "I joined Panasonic Toyota Racing because I could see that it is a team with a huge potential," Trulli notes. "I was lucky to be able to start at the Japanese Grand Prix and that helped me to settle in easily and gain valuable time ahead of 2005 preparations. Coming from the position we finished last season, I think it is realistic to expect us to move closer to the front, but let's take things step by step. Toyota has the mentality to make it to the top, but it will take time."

Ralf Schumacher had his first taste of a Toyota back in November 2004 at a test session in Barcelona and was immediately impressed with what he found: "Joining Panasonic Toyota Racing gives me the possibility to be in a team that's still young and up-and-coming," he says. "With that in mind, I was very impressed by the professional nature of the team operations when I arrived for the first post-season tests in November. Having the engine and the chassis built in the same factory is important because everyone is working together towards the same goal. The fact that the team is based in Germany is an additional plus point for me personally and I believe that all these things give us the perfect combination for our future success together."

Backing up Trulli and Schumacher strongly will be Frenchman Olivier Panis and Brazilian Ricardo Zonta, both of whom celebrate their third year with Panasonic Toyota Racing in 2005. Panis retired from racing towards the end of 2004, but signed a two-year deal to be the team's official third driver. Although his role will be directed on driving at test sessions throughout the season, Panis will also act as the Toyota's reserve driver at race weekends, replacing either Trulli or Schumacher in the eventuality that they cannot race. "I am very excited and proud to continue the challenge with Toyota," Panis says. "I have a strong relationship with everyone and I am enjoying my new position in the test team. All the guys are professional and nice to work with, so we will be looking to significantly contribute to the development of the TF105 throughout the year.

Ricardo Zonta, meanwhile, will reprise the role he adopted in the first two-thirds of 2004, taking control of the third car in Friday free practice sessions at races. He will additionally assume an important testing function during the year. "It's a good opportunity for me," Zonta explains. "I'll just be returning to the job I had before I was lucky enough to fill in for a few races last season. To drive the third car on the Fridays is very important. Everybody has a lot of respect for the guys that do it, because it is critical for how the race weekend goes. Panasonic Toyota Racing has become like a second family to me, and I intend to use my race and test experience to help take us further up the grid in 2005."

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #13 Dátum: 2005.01.12 22:55:35 »
music     

KLaco

• Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #14 Dátum: 2005.01.13 17:34:47 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Udvarias, vagy őszinte??? Schumacher áradozik az új Toyotáról

Szó szó, majd meglátjuk, mire mennek az első futamokon, mindenesetre a szabályok elég drasztikusan megváltoztak, szóval fognak valamit lassulni sztem, főleg eleinte, de lehet, év végére már nem fog feltűnni.
Igazából most idén először mondhatják, hogy a versenyzőkön nem múlik, mert két tehetséges fiatal van a két volán mögött, innentől már csak jó autót kell alájuk adni. Félő, hogy a kaszni az jó, csak a motor nem lesz elég erős a mezőnyhöz, a két hétvégés motorszabály miatt.
Laco 73 :D