Szerző Téma: Hello! New member from Atlanta, GA, USA  (Megtekintve 14625 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

1SICKLEX

• Vendég
Hello! New member from Atlanta, GA, USA
« Dátum: 2005.03.19 06:16:15 »
Greetings!  Xtrem from Budapest, Hungary joined our site www.clublexus.com and he posted a link here. I wanted to join and say hello! Not sure anyone can read this as I cannot read Hungarian but I got this far!!

I drive a 1992 Lexus ES 300 manual and have owned multiple Lexus. Nice site here, thanks for having me!

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
Re: Hello! New member from Atlanta, GA, USA
« Válasz #1 Dátum: 2005.03.19 06:31:40 »
Idézetet írta: "1SICKLEX"
Greetings!  Xtrem from Budapest, Hungary joined our site www.clublexus.com and he posted a link here. I wanted to join and say hello! Not sure anyone can read this as I cannot read Hungarian but I got this far!!

I drive a 1992 Lexus ES 300 manual and have owned multiple Lexus. Nice site here, thanks for having me!

Welcome to our forum!

You have a great car! My car is "only" a Toyota Corolla.
We have an "International" topic, so i put this new topic  there.
Should you have questions about our Club or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sorry for my english...

Xtrem

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
« Válasz #2 Dátum: 2005.03.19 10:56:24 »
Idézetet írta: "1SICKLEX"

Hi, and welcome!
And thanks for registering, and glad to see that you could make it and figure it out with the registering field.  :) There is a way somehow to change the language from Hungarian to English.
You must have a great ride, sadly Lexus here in Hungary is not as popular as it should be, and we cannot choose from several models, just from the IS, GS, LS and RX.  :(
Could you attach some pics of your car?
2005 Avensis Sedan 2.4 D4 vvt-i Aut Executive Navi + TTE front
2001 Citroën Evasion 2.0 16V benzin, Aut - Exclusive

johnmason09

• Újonc
« Válasz #3 Dátum: 2009.01.10 04:34:25 »

Welcome! I am also from Atlanta Georgia.  Good to see more Atlanta people on here.

I also cannot read Hungarian so dont feel left out!

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
« Válasz #4 Dátum: 2009.01.10 12:23:23 »
Welcome to our forum!