Toyota Klub Magyarország Egyesület > International

Hello! New member from Atlanta, GA, USA

(1/1)

1SICKLEX:
Greetings!  Xtrem from Budapest, Hungary joined our site www.clublexus.com and he posted a link here. I wanted to join and say hello! Not sure anyone can read this as I cannot read Hungarian but I got this far!!

I drive a 1992 Lexus ES 300 manual and have owned multiple Lexus. Nice site here, thanks for having me!

Misi:

--- Idézetet írta: "1SICKLEX" ---Greetings!  Xtrem from Budapest, Hungary joined our site www.clublexus.com and he posted a link here. I wanted to join and say hello! Not sure anyone can read this as I cannot read Hungarian but I got this far!!

I drive a 1992 Lexus ES 300 manual and have owned multiple Lexus. Nice site here, thanks for having me!
--- Idézet vége ---

Welcome to our forum!

You have a great car! My car is "only" a Toyota Corolla.
We have an "International" topic, so i put this new topic  there.
Should you have questions about our Club or anything else, please do not hesitate to ask.

Sorry for my english...

Xtrem:

--- Idézetet írta: "1SICKLEX" ---Greetings!  Xtrem from Budapest, Hungary joined our site www.clublexus.com and he posted a link here. I wanted to join and say hello! Not sure anyone can read this as I cannot read Hungarian but I got this far!!

--- Idézet vége ---

Hi, and welcome!
And thanks for registering, and glad to see that you could make it and figure it out with the registering field.  :) There is a way somehow to change the language from Hungarian to English.
You must have a great ride, sadly Lexus here in Hungary is not as popular as it should be, and we cannot choose from several models, just from the IS, GS, LS and RX.  :(
Could you attach some pics of your car?

johnmason09:

--- Idézetet írta: 1SICKLEX - 2005.03.19 06:16:15 ---Greetings!  Xtrem from Budapest, Hungary joined our site www.clublexus.com and he posted a link here. I wanted to join and say hello! Not sure anyone can read this as I cannot read Hungarian but I got this far!!

--- Idézet vége ---

Welcome! I am also from Atlanta Georgia.  Good to see more Atlanta people on here.

I also cannot read Hungarian so dont feel left out!

Misi:
Welcome to our forum!

Navigáció

[0] Üzenetek főoldala

Teljes verzió megtekintése