Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 352567 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #180 Dátum: 2004.09.26 14:17:33 »
Grand Prix of China - Race Round-Up
Sunday 26 September 2004

Olivier Panis (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)
Session Classification: 14th, +1 lap (from race winner)
Grid: 8th
"The problem at the start of the race ended a good chance for a points scoring result in today's Chinese Grand Prix. Basically, the anti-stall kicked in unexpectedly and the car would not get going, so I was at the back of the field heading down to the first corner. All I can say is that we will work hard together to try and find a solution for the future. It is a terrible shame after a strong qualifying performance yesterday. During the race, the car felt good and consistent, so it was clear that we could have done well this afternoon. Basically, it was a missed opportunity for the whole team."

Ricardo Zonta (Car 16, Chassis TF104/10B)
Session Classification: DNF, +21 laps (from race winner)
Grid: 13th
"I had a great start and a really good first lap, during which I managed to overtake some other cars and gain several positions. I was happy with the performance of the car and my speed in the race was quite competitive, so I was able to fight with Coulthard and Fisichella. Even if I did not have the opportunity to overtake the cars in front of me, I was putting some pressure on them. After my last pit stop I lost my fifth gear and I had to come back to the garage, where unfortunately the race finished for me. A disappointing end as I think that we could have scored minimum one point today."

Tsutomu Tomita – Team Principal
"Olivier got an anti-stall at the start due to a problem related to the engine and it was something that he could do nothing about. This made his race very difficult and we have to be thankful that he brought the car home. After an excellent effort in qualifying, he deserved a better result. Ricardo had a great opening lap, making his way up to ninth place. He drove a strong race and was looking almost certain for a points finish until he lost fifth gear and was forced to come to the pits to retire. We have enjoyed a good reliability from the gearbox this season, so we will have to look into what happened. Obviously, a very disappointing result after a strong weekend for Toyota in China. We now have to look ahead to Toyota's home race, the Japanese Grand Prix in Suzuka, where we will be aiming to get a good result, not only for the team, but also for the Toyota family and our Japanese supporters."

T-car: TF104/11B (set-up for Ricardo Zonta)

Testing Preview: Panasonic Toyota Racing is testing on two fronts in the run-up to the Japanese Grand Prix next week. After one day of testing in Silverstone last week, newly-signed Toyota driver Jarno Trulli will begin his first full test for the team at the Jerez circuit. Jarno will drive the TF104B from 28–30 September (inclusive) at the southern Spanish track. Toyota's race drivers Olivier Panis and Ricardo Zonta will remain in Asia between the Chinese and Japanese Grands Prix, so the team will be making use of its Toyota Drivers Academy to take over testing duties. Frenchman Franck Perera and Japanese Katsuyuki Hiranaka will carry out aerodynamic testing on the straight at the Vairano circuit in Italy on 28 and 29 September, in order to evaluate parts for the remaining two races of the season.

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #181 Dátum: 2004.09.26 17:41:32 »
Íme egy része magyarul is.

Toyota

Olivier Panis: (14) "Az a gond a rajtnál tönkre tette az esélyemet arra, hogy pontokat szerezzek ma a Kínai GP-n. Alapvetően az történt, hogy a lefulladásgátló hirtelen bekapcsolt, ezért az autó nem akart elindulni, így mire az első kanyarhoz értem, a mezőny végén voltam. Csak annyit mondhatok, hogy keményen fogunk dolgozni, és megpróbáljuk megtalálni a megoldásokat a problémáinkra. Rettentően kár a tegnapi nagyszerű időmérő-eredmény után. A verseny alatt az autó jó és következetes volt, nyilvánvaló, hogy szép teljesítmény nyújthattunk volna ma délután. Elszalasztott lehetőség volt ez az egész csapat számára."

Ricardo Zonta: (-) "Nagyszerűen sikerült a rajtom és az első köröm: megelőztem pár autót és nyertem néhány pozíciót. Elégedett voltam az autó teljesítményével, a sebességünk versenyképesnek bizonyult, ezért harcolni tudtam Coultharddal és Fisichellával. Még ha nem is tudtam megelőzni az előttem lévő autókat, legalább nyomást gyakoroltam rájuk. Az első kerékcsere után elvesztettem az ötös sebességi fokozatot, és be kellett jönnöm a boxba, ami sajnos a futam végét jelentette számomra. Csalódott vagyok a végkifejlet miatt, mert azt hiszem, minimum egy pontot sikerült volna begyűjteni ma."
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #182 Dátum: 2004.09.26 19:38:30 »
Hadd legyek megint az ördög ügyvédje!
Felettéb érdekes, hogy most, mikor már zsebben a vb-cím, és az a fontos, hogy Barichello jól menjen, hirtelen Barichello kocsija táltosodik meg, és Sch.-ével akad(hat)nak gondok. Amíg meg kellett szerezni a vb-címet, addig csak Bar. kocsija romlott el, Sch.-é soha. :roll:
music     

jofe

• Néha itt van
Versenyek
« Válasz #183 Dátum: 2004.09.26 19:51:42 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Felettéb érdekes, hogy most, mikor már zsebben a vb-cím, és az a fontos, hogy Barichello jól menjen, hirtelen Barichello kocsija táltosodik meg, és Sch.-ével akad(hat)nak gondok. Amíg meg kellett szerezni a vb-címet, addig csak Bar. kocsija romlott el, Sch.-é soha. :roll:

Ennyire azért nem kellett volna Sch-t hátra tenni, főleg, hogy B. második helye is szinte már biztos volt. Szóval, ebben az esetben nem igazán hiszek az összeesküvéselméletben...
--- /48 ----

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #184 Dátum: 2004.09.26 20:03:31 »
Idézetet írta: "jofe"
Ennyire azért nem kellett volna Sch-t hátra tenni, főleg, hogy B. második helye is szinte már biztos volt. Szóval, ebben az esetben nem igazán hiszek az összeesküvéselméletben...

Nem tette hátra senki, kicsúszott az edzésen is, meg a versenyen is. Ha nincs a karambolja Kliennel, még talán pontot is szerez.
Csak visszakérdezek, hányszor történt hasonló eset Bar.-val az elmúlt években, és hányszor Sch.-rel???
music     

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #185 Dátum: 2004.09.27 07:57:09 »
Tiszta a helyzet Schumi már bajnok így neki nem kell a pont Bari-t engedik, hogy most kicsit fürödjön a dicsőségben. Más kérdés, hogy ha csak így engedik nyerni akkor valós lehet-e az öröm.

A Ferrarik mindenesere még mindig 1 másodpercel verik a mezőnyt. Ha figyeltétek a versenyt asszem csak Bari és Schumi futott 1:32-es köröket. Amikor megszorították Barit ő rákapcsolt és lehagyta a mögötte haladókat azok képtelenek voltak felvenni a versenyt.

Már csak azt nem értem, hogy egy ilyen végletekig kiélezett technikai sportban, hogy lehet ennyivel jobb egy autó az összes többinél?
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

KLaco

• Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #186 Dátum: 2004.09.27 20:01:53 »
Idézetet írta: "Random_"
Tiszta a helyzet Schumi már bajnok így neki nem kell a pont Bari-t engedik, hogy most kicsit fürödjön a dicsőségben. Más kérdés, hogy ha csak így engedik nyerni akkor valós lehet-e az öröm.

A Ferrarik mindenesere még mindig 1 másodpercel verik a mezőnyt. Ha figyeltétek a versenyt asszem csak Bari és Schumi futott 1:32-es köröket. Amikor megszorították Barit ő rákapcsolt és lehagyta a mögötte haladókat azok képtelenek voltak felvenni a versenyt.

Már csak azt nem értem, hogy egy ilyen végletekig kiélezett technikai sportban, hogy lehet ennyivel jobb egy autó az összes többinél?

Nagyon egyszerű a helyzet, ők is elismerték, azért jók, mert eltalálták a fejlesztés irányát. Ezt nagyon nehéz, de ha valaki elkapja a fonalat, akkor megy neki. Ha viszont 1 másik csapat kapja el jobban, akkor ők nyernek.
Mindenki próbálkozik. Nézd meg a Renault-ot ők teljesen más motort építettek, és ebben bíznak, elég érdekes a kipörgés gátlójuk is, nemhiába startolnak jobban. Szóval a forma 1 is 1szer fent másszor lent  :D
A kérdés csak az, meddig fent?
Laco 73 :D

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #187 Dátum: 2004.09.30 17:09:08 »
Jerez Test Round-Up
Dates: 28-30 September 2004

Location: Circuito Permanente de Jerez, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Driver: Jarno Trulli (28-30)
Track Length: 4.428km

Jarno Trulli
Total laps: 232
Best Lap Time: 1m16.674s
Chassis: TF104/03
"It was good to have three days to test after the hurried test at Silverstone, and I've more or less sorted out my seat now after trying a couple of alternatives. It wasn't the luckiest test, though. We had a reasonable first day, but we lost time after a stone lodged itself inside the rim of my left rear tyre, causing it to deflate and sending me off the circuit. I was okay, and so was the car, and we ended up putting in nearly 70 laps. On Wednesday I was testing tyres for the Brazilian Grand Prix but our work was interrupted by an accident at the chicane caused by a problem related to the rear suspension. Luckily it happened at one of the slowest parts of the circuit, but the damage meant that we did no more running that afternoon. The last day was much better and we put in a lot more mileage, so despite the troubles I now have a good feel for the car and its positive aspects."

Toyota Drivers Academy's young drivers Katsuyuki Hiranaka and Franck Perera will test for Panasonic Toyota Racing at Jerez on October 12-14.

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Versenyek
« Válasz #188 Dátum: 2004.09.30 22:31:53 »
Idézetet írta: "Ear"
Gondolom ez a színtelen jelző azért lehet, mert nem ismeri az embert. Hihetetlenül laza, jópofa csávó, megspékelve az angol úriembermodorral, amit hót lazán a háta mögé hajít egy mozdulattal.

Lehet . Én sem ismerem ;) ... De hogy a világbajnoki titulusához vezető út nem az a fajta volt , amire az ember hosszú idő után is emlékszik , az holtbiztos ! Márpedig a cikkíró alighanem így értette a dolgot . Hill jött , világbajnok lett mert Schumiék még nem építették föl a Ferrarit , Villeneuve pedig még újonc volt , a többiek meg nem rúgtak labdába - hát nagyjából ennyi .
('83 Camry GLi - still goin' strong 8)) ('03 Yaris 1.0 Sol )

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Versenyek
« Válasz #189 Dátum: 2004.09.30 22:42:37 »
Idézetet írta: "music"

"Felettébb érdekes" ? És te milyen következtetéseket vonsz le ebből ?

-------------------

Egyébként szerintem csak annyi történt , hogy Schumi , nem lévén tétje a dolognak , próbálgatta a határokat . Ez lett belőle . Neki most tényleg mindegy volt , de azért egy valószínűtlen köridőt sikerült odavágnia . A Ferrari ebben a szezonban 200 %-ig profi volt , és arról nem ők tehetnek , hogy az idén a többieknek ez aránytalanul kevésbé sikerült .

Bár megmondom őszintén , ezen a versenyen én Buttonnak drukkoltam , és hiába bizonyított már elégszer a Ferrari , még én is eltátottam a számat azon , hogy mennyire hülyét csináltak megint az egész mezőnyből  :o
('83 Camry GLi - still goin' strong 8)) ('03 Yaris 1.0 Sol )

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #190 Dátum: 2004.09.30 22:51:27 »
Idézetet írta: "Palaczk"
"Felettébb érdekes"? És te milyen következtetéseket vonsz le ebből?

Tudtam, hogy tetszeni fog...
Azt következtetem, hogy ez a F-1 már régen nem sport, hanem üzlet...
Na persze ez nem újdonság. :evil:
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #191 Dátum: 2004.10.01 12:03:43 »
Trulli to race in Japan and Brazil
Friday 1 October 2004

Panasonic Toyota Racing has today announced that Jarno Trulli will race for the team in the last two races of the season, the Grands Prix of Japan and Brazil.

In Suzuka Trulli will race alongside Olivier Panis, who has already signed a contract to be the team's third driver next season. After the GP of Japan, Olivier will hand over his driving duties to team mate Ricardo Zonta, allowing him to race at his home Grand Prix in Brazil.

Ryan Briscoe will retain his role as third driver on Friday at the final two Grands Prix of this season.

Olivier Panis said: "I understand how important it is for the team to start working with Jarno as soon as possible. Toyota asked me to help this process and to leave Ricardo the possibility to race at his home Grand Prix in Brazil. In consideration of the positive work achieved with Toyota over the last two years, I am willing to give my team mate Ricardo this opportunity. This means that the Japanese Grand Prix will be my last Formula 1 race, but I look forward to the work which lies ahead of us in the next two years."

Ricardo Zonta said: "Although I am naturally disappointed not to be able to race at Toyota's home Grand Prix in Suzuka next weekend, I understand the importance of bringing Jarno into the race team when we have the opportunity to do so. On the other hand, I am excited that I will be able to participate in my own home grand prix in Brazil."

Jarno Trulli said: "It will be nice for me to be back in Japan because I have a lot of Japanese supporters and I'm sure they will give me a huge welcome. I am thankful to Olivier and Ricardo for making this possible. The Japanese Grand Prix weekend will help me put together a general impression of how things work at Toyota. Overall the experience will give me a head start with some input to the way I have to work over the winter."

Team Principal of Panasonic Toyota Racing, Tsutomu Tomita said: "After two satisfactory test sessions, we have decided to ask Jarno to drive for Panasonic Toyota Racing in the last two events of the season, starting with our home grand prix in Suzuka next weekend. Having the opportunity to bring Jarno into the race team for Japan and Brazil will be highly beneficial, as it will allow us to develop a solid working relationship with him in race conditions in anticipation of the 2005 season. We have come to a mutual agreement with Olivier to leave his seat as a race driver one race earlier than planned so we can already begin to actively work on our driver line-up for next year. Likewise we are sorry that we can not give Ricardo the chance to race in Japan. We thank both Olivier and Ricardo for showing great sportsmanship in this situation."

On 16 September, Panasonic Toyota Racing announced the final driver line-up for the 2005 season, with Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli as race drivers, Olivier Panis as third driver and Ricardo Zonta as test driver.

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #192 Dátum: 2004.10.05 00:57:38 »
Azért kíváncsi vagyok, hogy fog muzsikálni Trulli, nem mondhatja, itt hogy másnak kedveznek...
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #193 Dátum: 2004.10.05 09:36:19 »
Grand Prix of Japan - Preview Quotes

Jarno Trulli - Race Driver, Car Number 16
"It will be a big challenge for me to join Panasonic Toyota Racing for the final two races of this season in Japan and Brazil, but I am more motivated than ever before. I have had four days testing over the last three weeks, working mainly on making myself comfortable in the car and settling into my new team. I am particularly pleased to have the opportunity to make my race debut for Toyota at the company's home grand prix in Suzuka this weekend. We will certainly gain a useful time advantage in preparation for next year, as we can iron out any potential problems before we really get down to concentrating on the 2005 season. Japan is also a very special race for me personally, as I have a lot of loyal supporters, who always give me a warm welcome."

Olivier Panis - Race Driver, Car Number 17
"I love Suzuka. It is a very fast, high-speed circuit and one of my favourites on the calendar. Our Japanese Grand Prix week already started last Sunday, when we visited Tokyo for a demo run of our TF104 car at the Toyota showroom, Megaweb. There was a good turnout in spite of the heavy rain, so I was happy to perform some donuts and wheel spins for all the supporters who came along. I always enjoy racing in front of the Japanese Toyota fans, but this year's event will also be quite emotional for me because it will be my final Formula 1 race. Although I will miss the excitement of racing, I will have the chance to give a big input in Panasonic Toyota Racing's future in my new role as third driver. In that respect, having Jarno on board will be very helpful in setting ourselves up for next season. He has been a good friend of mine since our time as team-mates and I know we will work very well together. All I am hoping for this weekend is to finish my racing career with some p!
 oints."

Ryan Briscoe - Third Driver, Car Number 38
"I am looking forward to continuing my role as third driver at Panasonic Toyota Racing in the last two races of the season. I feel that I have settled into this position comfortably and I am pleased with the job that I have done since my debut back in Hungary. Japan will undoubtedly be a very special race weekend with it being not only Toyota's home grand prix, but also our 50th race weekend. I have been with Toyota since the very beginning of the F1 programme, so this anniversary means a lot t                                     omepersonallyandIamproudthatIwillbeanactivepartofit.Ihaveneverdrivenatthecircuitbefore,butIhavehearditisanexcitingtrackandIcan'twaitto try it out."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"After three seasons in Formula 1, the Panasonic Toyota Racing team celebrates a landmark this weekend in Suzuka, as it will be our 50th grand prix. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone, but over this short period, we have matured in every aspect of our operations and I am confident that it will not be long before we can reduce the gap to the front-running teams. In order to prepare well for next season, we are pleased to have Jarno racing for Toyota in the last two events of the season. His valuable contribution to the race and test teams will be a big advantage for 2005. Of course, the Japanese Grand Prix is Toyota's home race, so we will have a huge support from our dedicated fans. I hope that we can celebrate a good result with both cars in front of our home crowd. I cannot think of a more suitable way for Olivier to end his final F1 race and for Jarno to make his debut as a Toyota driver."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #194 Dátum: 2004.10.08 09:24:31 »
Grand Prix of Japan - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 8 October 2004

Jarno Trulli (Car 16, Chassis TF104/10B)
First Session Classification: 14th, 10 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m58.351s (+10.445s)

Second Session Classification: 14th, 7 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m50.386s (+4.998s)

"It was a difficult debut for me today, although I think we can be pleased to have done some meaningful running in tough conditions. I have never driven the TF104B in the wet, so it was useful to get some experience. On the other hand, I took it comparatively easy today because the conditions were very dangerous and I didn't want to spin or go off the track and damage the car. The positive thing is that we have done some laps and gained some beneficial experience for the rest of the weekend, which at the moment looks like it could be quite tricky with the weather."

Olivier Panis (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)
First Session Classification: N/C, 1 lap completed
No Time Set

Second Session Classification: N/C, 1 lap completed
No Time Set

"The huge amount of rain made it very difficult today. In the first session, I completed an installation lap and wanted to wait to see what everyone else was doing. When we saw there was no improvement, we opted to stay in the garage, as we would not achieve any decent set-up work in such conditions. It made sense for Jarno to do some running, but not for me because I already know the behaviour of the car quite well in the wet. In the second session, we had the same situation, so we just did a launch and pit stop practice to be sure that everything worked on the electronics side. The track was so wet, I felt that I was driving a boat, rather than an F1 car, but at least we could complete a lap to check that there was nothing wrong."

Ryan Briscoe (Car 38, Chassis TF104/11B)
First Session Classification: N/C, 0 laps completed
No Time Set

Second Session Classification: N/C, 0 laps completed
No Time Set

"Due to the restriction of extreme wet weather tyres, I was unable to do any running today. The conditions were simply too bad to even consider going out on intermediate tyres. I am disappointed that I couldn't have the chance to drive at the Suzuka circuit and not to participate in Toyota's home grand prix weekend."

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"On a positive note, Ryan and Olivier enjoyed two troublefree sessions today and Jarno was able to complete some useful laps. I am sure it was disappointing for all the fans that we were unable to carry out much running, but the conditions were simply too dangerous for the drivers. Jarno had never driven our car in the wet before, so it was important for him to put in some laps just to familiarize himself. Ryan didn't go out because we have a limitation on the number of wet weather Michelin tyres we can use, so our priority is to conserve the wet tyres and ensure we have enough for the race cars. Unfortunately, this has negated our programme today, so we have to see how the rest of the weekend unfolds."