Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 342778 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 3 vendég van a témában

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #150 Dátum: 2004.08.27 16:43:52 »
Idézetet írta: "afekete"
Idézetet írta: "Ear"
Belga előzetes. Csak az utolsó szót tudnám, mit jelet?           tangibleresultsinthelastfiveracesoftheseason.

kézzelfoghatóeredményaszezonutolsóötversenyén  :lol:

Ja hogy újangolul van? Egybedada. Na jó, itt az új sajtóközlemény:

"We just have to see what the weather will do" vazz, azért egy csomó ember kimegy kamionokkal, meg ilyen forma egyes fürdőkádakkal, és csak most mondják meg a tutit, hogy az egész arra szolgál, hogy megtudják, milyen lesz majd az időjárás.  :lol:

Grand Prix of Belgium - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 27 August 2004

Olivier Panis (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)
First Session Classification: 19th, 10 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m48.834s (+3.730s)
Second Session Classification: 14th, 17 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m46.528s (+1.827s)

"I am pleased to back here in Spa-Francorchamps. To go through Eau Rouge flat out is always an emotional experience and the whole circuit is amazing. I think we did a good job today. We compared different tyre compounds and set-ups and we have a good idea what we need to run for Sunday's race. It appears as if the weather will be worse tomorrow, so we had a lot to fit into today's two sessions. We just need to keep working on things overnight. I am sorry for Ryan but he got out without any pain, so that is good news."

Ricardo Zonta (Car 16, Chassis TF104/10B)
First Session Classification: 18th, 12 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m48.642s (+3.538s)
Second Session Classification: 15th, 20 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m46.902s (+2.201s)

"It was quite a busy opening day in Spa-Francorchamps. The behaviour of the tyres at this track makes a big difference to the level of performance, so we decided to spend today's two practice sessions working on finding the best Michelin compound for the weekend. We were much more focused on race preparations today because the weather is very uncertain for tomorrow's sessions and we did not want to lose valuable time."

Ryan Briscoe (Car 38, Chassis TF104/07)
First Session Classification: 10th, 21 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m47.506s (+2.402s)
Second Session Classification: 19th, 9 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m47.634s (+2.933s)

Ryan is currently undergoing precautionary checks in hospital and is planned to return to the track tomorrow morning.

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"An eventful first day for Panasonic Toyota Racing. Most importantly, Ryan is fine following his accident. He was taken to hospital for a precautionary scan on his arm, but everything appears okay. We saw from the data once we got the car back that his car had picked up a tyre puncture, which caused him to spin. It was unfortunate because Ryan had been running particularly well and consistently throughout the day. We had no problems on the other two cars and we were able to make the tyre choice very early. After that, we concentrated on getting a good set-up for the race on Sunday. We are very pleased with the work carried out and we are confident for the weekend. We just have to see what the weather will do."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #151 Dátum: 2004.08.28 22:52:26 »
Grand Prix of Belgium - Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 28 August 2004

Pre-Qualifying: 18th
Lap Time: 2m01.472s (+7.717s)
Qualifying: 9th
Lap Time: 1m59.552s (+3.320s)
Grid Position: 9th

"It was a good qualifying session for us today. I did a very good lap running with full wet tyres and the team managed everything well in difficult conditions. We have opted to run a different tyre compound compared to other Michelin runners this weekend, which worked well in yesterday's dry practice sessions. To be ninth on the grid with the strategy we have opted for and the tyres we have selected, I am very confident that we can have a strong race tomorrow."

Pre-Qualifying: 20th
No Lap Time
Qualifying: 20th
Lap Time: 2m03.895s (+7.663s)
Grid Position: 20th

"My grid position was affected a lot by the mistake I made in the first qualifying session. There was not much grip on the track due to the large amount of rain that had fallen all morning. I ran over one of the white lines around the track, but it was very slippery and I was sent into the gravel. The team did an incredible job trying to repair the car for the second qualifying session, but some of the aero parts were damaged, which unbalanced the car a lot for my second run. I am very sorry for the team, but I hope our strategy will work to our advantage and enable me to work my way up through the field."

"With weather conditions like the ones we experienced today, qualifying is always a bit of a lottery and so it proved for us today with mixed fortunes for our drivers. In the first session, Ricardo ran wide over the one of the kerbs, which caused the car to snap away from him. Although he didn't hit the barrier too hard, it caused quite a bit of damage to the rear of the car and to the undertray, which had to be changed. We only had a few minutes to do all of that work and, although we were able to get the car out in time, it was missing a significant number of components, which compromised Ricardo's lap. Olivier wasn't happy with the balance of his car in the first session, but we improved everything for the important run and he drove a strong qualifying lap. The weather conditions played slightly into our hands towards the end of the session and consequently, Olivier will start from a highly encouraging ninth on the grid. We are very optimistic for a strong race performanc!
e from both cars in tomorrow's race."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #152 Dátum: 2004.08.28 22:52:53 »
Grand Prix of Belgium - Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 28 August 2004

Pre-Qualifying: 18th
Lap Time: 2m01.472s (+7.717s)
Qualifying: 9th
Lap Time: 1m59.552s (+3.320s)
Grid Position: 9th

"It was a good qualifying session for us today. I did a very good lap running with full wet tyres and the team managed everything well in difficult conditions. We have opted to run a different tyre compound compared to other Michelin runners this weekend, which worked well in yesterday's dry practice sessions. To be ninth on the grid with the strategy we have opted for and the tyres we have selected, I am very confident that we can have a strong race tomorrow."

Pre-Qualifying: 20th
No Lap Time
Qualifying: 20th
Lap Time: 2m03.895s (+7.663s)
Grid Position: 20th

"My grid position was affected a lot by the mistake I made in the first qualifying session. There was not much grip on the track due to the large amount of rain that had fallen all morning. I ran over one of the white lines around the track, but it was very slippery and I was sent into the gravel. The team did an incredible job trying to repair the car for the second qualifying session, but some of the aero parts were damaged, which unbalanced the car a lot for my second run. I am very sorry for the team, but I hope our strategy will work to our advantage and enable me to work my way up through the field."

"With weather conditions like the ones we experienced today, qualifying is always a bit of a lottery and so it proved for us today with mixed fortunes for our drivers. In the first session, Ricardo ran wide over the one of the kerbs, which caused the car to snap away from him. Although he didn't hit the barrier too hard, it caused quite a bit of damage to the rear of the car and to the undertray, which had to be changed. We only had a few minutes to do all of that work and, although we were able to get the car out in time, it was missing a significant number of components, which compromised Ricardo's lap. Olivier wasn't happy with the balance of his car in the first session, but we improved everything for the important run and he drove a strong qualifying lap. The weather conditions played slightly into our hands towards the end of the session and consequently, Olivier will start from a highly encouraging ninth on the grid. We are very optimistic for a strong race performanc!
e from both cars in tomorrow's race."

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #153 Dátum: 2004.08.29 16:53:12 »
Na, ez igazán peches futam volt, 3 körrel a vége előtt a 4. helyről kiesni...
music     

Toygli003

• Mindig itt van
Versenyek
« Válasz #154 Dátum: 2004.08.29 18:36:32 »
Pedig lett volna egy jó eredmény. De sebaj lesz ennél jobb is.
Toygli
94' Carina E 1.6 XLI

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #155 Dátum: 2004.08.30 00:05:08 »
Grand Prix of Belgium - Race Round-Up
Sunday 29 August 2004

Session Classification: 8th, +18.693s (from race winner)
Grid: 9th
"At the start, I hit one of the Saubers in front of me and I had to go back to the pits for a front wing and tyre change. After that I was at the back of the field, but I tried my best to recover the positions. The car ran quite well in the race with no big issues and I was able to make up ground. After the safety car periods, it was difficult to heat up the hard compound tyre we had opted to use, so I lost places to Klien and Coulthard. I took one point, which is the positive thing, but it was a day when we really could have scored more. I am disappointed for Ricardo and for everyone at Toyota. This was our first engine failure of the year, but at a time when we really didn't need it."

Session Classification: 10th, +3 laps (from race winner)
Grid: 20th
"After the difficult qualifying session yesterday, it was very good for me to be running in fourth place in today's race before my engine blew. With three laps to go, I was certain that we had the car to hold on to that position. This was the chance that I have been waiting for many years, so I am obviously disappointed. I was pushing really hard throughout the race and it was nice to see a Toyota racing with a Ferrari towards the end. In my opinion, the team really demonstrated their potential here in Spa and I am happy with the job that everyone has done all weekend."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"Today's Belgian Grand Prix was an encouraging, strong race for Panasonic Toyota Racing. We made all the right decisions regarding our Michelin tyre choice and race strategy, so it was a disappointing final result. To have been in a strong fourth position with just three laps to go and then have an engine failure was extremely cruel. Our engine reliability has been strong all season, so we will look into what caused the failure today. We have to remain positive. In the race, the strategy developed exactly as we expected it to. After a highly professional job from the team this weekend, we have to be pleased to go back to Cologne with Olivier's hard-earned championship point and look ahead to Monza with optimism."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #156 Dátum: 2004.09.07 12:35:50 »
Monza Test Round-Up

Dates: 1-3 September, 2004
Drivers: Olivier Panis (1-3), Ryan Briscoe (1), Ricardo Zonta (2-3)
Track Length: 5.793km

Olivier Panis
Total laps: 227
Best Lap Time: 1m21.996s
Chassis: TF104/11B
"Our plan for the week was to carry out an important tyre test and to tune the car with some new parts in preparation for next week's Italian Grand Prix here at Monza. We've managed to finish most of the plan. We had a few interruptions on Thursday, but it's better to have those at the test than next week at the grand prix. The tyres we have been testing for the race here look quite good, so overall it's not been a bad week. Unfortunately late on Friday I was approaching the second chicane when I went off after suffering a depressurization of my left rear tyre, probably caused by a problem with the valve. It was an abrupt end to the test but thankfully I am completely okay. From here I'm heading off to Paul Ricard on Tuesday for a shakedown of the car that will race at the Italian Grand Prix. Then it's back here for next week's race. It's difficult to say how we might perform in the grand prix itself because we never know what everybody's been doing with fuel and tyres, but !
 if we keep working we have quite a positive base to score points."

Ricardo Zonta
Total laps: 146
Best Lap Time: 1m22.271s
Chassis: TF104/03
"I spent Thursday working on tyres and set-up for Monza, along with a few new parts like brakes. I stopped out on the circuit on Thursday morning with a hydraulic leak, but I put in more laps in the afternoon. Friday was a better day, with much more mileage completed. That gave us time to improve the balance and carry out a lot of back-to-back runs looking mainly at tyres and traction control. Looking back to last week, of course it was disappointing not to bring the points home from Spa, but on the other hand I'm happy to have been on the pace there. The speed of the car was good as well – I was quicker than a few cars that we have struggled to beat at other tracks. So things are looking good for a positive weekend back here for the Italian Grand Prix."

Ryan Briscoe
Total laps: 58
Best Lap Time: 1m22.757s
"Most of the work we've done at Monza has been in preparation for the Italian Grand Prix which will take place here next weekend. I just did one day of running here, working on electronics, traction control and differential on consistent tyres from Michelin. That means that when we come to the race weekend, even if the track conditions are different we should already have a certain amount of data about gear ratios, wing levels and electronic mapping. Come next Friday we'll have a better idea than usual about tyre choice because Olivier and Ricardo have tested them this week, but we'll still have to make the final decision on the Friday as usual. This was my first time in the car since my Spa practice accident, but I have felt no after-effects. The whole chassis is very safe and the HANS device also did its job. I had a little bit of pain the day after but since Sunday I have been 100 percent."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #157 Dátum: 2004.09.07 12:38:00 »
Monza Test Round-Up

Dates: 1-3 September, 2004
Drivers: Olivier Panis (1-3), Ryan Briscoe (1), Ricardo Zonta (2-3)
Track Length: 5.793km

Olivier Panis
Total laps: 227
Best Lap Time: 1m21.996s
Chassis: TF104/11B
"Our plan for the week was to carry out an important tyre test and to tune the car with some new parts in preparation for next week's Italian Grand Prix here at Monza. We've managed to finish most of the plan. We had a few interruptions on Thursday, but it's better to have those at the test than next week at the grand prix. The tyres we have been testing for the race here look quite good, so overall it's not been a bad week. Unfortunately late on Friday I was approaching the second chicane when I went off after suffering a depressurization of my left rear tyre, probably caused by a problem with the valve. It was an abrupt end to the test but thankfully I am completely okay. From here I'm heading off to Paul Ricard on Tuesday for a shakedown of the car that will race at the Italian Grand Prix. Then it's back here for next week's race. It's difficult to say how we might perform in the grand prix itself because we never know what everybody's been doing with fuel and tyres, but !
 if we keep working we have quite a positive base to score points."

Ricardo Zonta
Total laps: 146
Best Lap Time: 1m22.271s
"I spent Thursday working on tyres and set-up for Monza, along with a few new parts like brakes. I stopped out on the circuit on Thursday morning with a hydraulic leak, but I put in more laps in the afternoon. Friday was a better day, with much more mileage completed. That gave us time to improve the balance and carry out a lot of back-to-back runs looking mainly at tyres and traction control. Looking back to last week, of course it was disappointing not to bring the points home from Spa, but on the other hand I'm happy to have been on the pace there. The speed of the car was good as well – I was quicker than a few cars that we have struggled to beat at other tracks. So things are looking good for a positive weekend back here for the Italian Grand Prix."

Ryan Briscoe
Total laps: 58
Best Lap Time: 1m22.757s
"Most of the work we've done at Monza has been in preparation for the Italian Grand Prix which will take place here next weekend. I just did one day of running here, working on electronics, traction control and differential on consistent tyres from Michelin. That means that when we come to the race weekend, even if the track conditions are different we should already have a certain amount of data about gear ratios, wing levels and electronic mapping. Come next Friday we'll have a better idea than usual about tyre choice because Olivier and Ricardo have tested them this week, but we'll still have to make the final decision on the Friday as usual. This was my first time in the car since my Spa practice accident, but I have felt no after-effects. The whole chassis is very safe and the HANS device also did its job. I had a little bit of pain the day after but since Sunday I have been 100 percent."

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #158 Dátum: 2004.09.08 23:46:39 »
Lehet, hogy rossz ötlet volt a Schumacher leigazolása, ha így megy tovább, sosem ül kocsiba...
music     

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #159 Dátum: 2004.09.09 13:40:18 »
Panis visszavonul a versenyzéstől
Tesztpilóta marad a Toyotánál
Olivier Panis bejelentette: visszavonul az aktív versenyzéstől, és két évre aláírt tesztpilótának jelenlegi csapatához. A 38 éves francia a Toyota fiatal és tehetséges pilótákat kereső programjának is tanácsadója lesz, továbbá szerepet vállal majd az istálló PR és marketing tevékenységében.

http://www9.online.rtlklub.hu/cikkek/2/8473.shtml
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #160 Dátum: 2004.09.10 21:09:06 »
Grand Prix of Italy - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 10 September 2004

First Session Classification: 16th, 10 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.607s (+2.081s)
Second Session Classification: 14th, 22 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.298s (+1.452s)

"After a productive test session here in Monza last week, I think we continued our work in a positive way today. During the test, we concentrated on a variety of things in preparation for this race, but we did not work so much on the balance of the car. Today's two sessions were very useful to work on fine-tuning the set-up and I am very happy with the balance we have. We also carried out the usual Michelin comparison and we found a consistent tyre for qualifying and the race. It was a good first day and we have learned a lot for the rest of the weekend."

First Session Classification: 15th, 8 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.487s (+1.961s)
Second Session Classification: 18th, 15 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.813s (+1.967s)

"It was not such a good day for me, as my car was suffering from a rear vibration and a problem with the brake pedal. Unfortunately, we could not find the source of the disturbance during the sessions, so I struggled to carry out the usual Friday programme. Now we must check the data carefully in order to find out where the problem comes from, so we can fix it. Due to the time we lost today, it is important that we can make full use of tomorrow's free practice sessions."

Ryan Briscoe (Car 38, Chassis TF104/07)
First Session Classification: 17th, 21 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.815 s (+2.289s)
Second Session Classification: 12th, 35 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.197s (+1.351s)

"I am extremely happy with the work we managed to achieve today. We had a few difficulties with the car set-up in the first practice, but the team worked well to make improvements over the lunchbreak. Consequently, the car was in good shape right from the start of the second session. We completed both sets of long runs perfectly with no problems whatsoever. Combined with the work that we were able to complete at last week's Monza test, I hope we can be quite competitive this weekend."

"It was a mixed start to the weekend. Ryan completed his standard programme of evaluating the two Michelin compounds that we have here and both tyres seem to be very consistent. Ryan was happy with the balance of his car and he did an excellent job throughout the day. Unfortunately, Olivier felt a vibration at the rear of his car in both sessions that we could not trace. We will find and cure the problem for tomorrow morning. Overall, though, we seem to have a competitive package here for this weekend with a reasonably strong pace over the long runs."

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #161 Dátum: 2004.09.11 13:13:28 »
Szegény Baumgartner, úgy látszik megtetszett neki az ütközőzóna szerepkör...
music     

KLaco

• Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #162 Dátum: 2004.09.11 14:29:06 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Szegény Baumgartner, úgy látszik megtetszett neki az ütközőzóna szerepkör...

Szerintem hiába láthatta a tükörben, hogy jön mögötte mellette valaki
satufékkel se lehetett volna megállni, hogy elmenjen elötte a Pantano gyerek.
Laco 73 :D

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #163 Dátum: 2004.09.11 16:50:56 »
Idézetet írta: "KLaco"
Szerintem hiába láthatta a tükörben, hogy jön mögötte mellette valaki, satufékkel se lehetett volna megállni, hogy elmenjen elötte a Pantano gyerek.
Sztem nem is láthatta; max. annyit, hogy egy sárga autó mögötte jobbra eltűnik. Ugyanis Pantano a kicsúszás alatt a tükör holtterében tartózkodott!
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #164 Dátum: 2004.09.11 18:15:55 »
Grand Prix of Italy - Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 11 Septmber 2004

Pre-Qualifying: 14th
Lap Time: 1m21.829s (+2.304s)
Qualifying: 11th
Lap Time: 1m21.520s (+1.431s)
Grid Position: 11th

"I am very pleased with my qualifying lap this afternoon. We have worked very hard in preparation for this race, both at the test session last week and in the free practice sessions. The Michelin tyre evaluation work we carried out yesterday was beneficial for qualifying and I think the tyres will be consistent in the race. I would have liked to get into the top ten, but I am satisfied with eleventh - it is a good position from which to start the race and I hope from there we can get a positive result."

Pre-Qualifying: 16th
Lap Time: 1m22.169s (+2.644s)
Qualifying: 13th
Lap Time: 1m21.841s (+1.752s)
Grid Position: 13th

"I cannot say that I have enjoyed a trouble-free weekend up to now. After the problems we faced in yesterday's practice sessions, we were forced to change the gearbox on my car just before pre-qualifying today. The team has been working hard to fix the car quickly, but I am still not totally happy with the car. Considering all the problems that we have encountered, I think we should be content with 11th and 13th places on the grid, even if I personally expected us to be more competitive at this high-speed track. Now we simply have to be focused on tomorrow's race and hope for our fortunes to change."

Luca Marmorini - Technical Director Engine
"Overall, I think that we have achieved encouraging qualifying positions today and both Ricardo and Olivier performed well. Basically, the results are very similar to what we expected. We opted to run both sessions with more fuel in the car to make sure that there were no surprises in the important second session. The Monza circuit is particularly stressful on the engine, but so far this weekend we have had no difficulties. We studied the problem that we unfortunately experienced in Spa and we subsequently found the cause to be a broken bearing. We have taken measures to ensure that we never have this problem again. From 11th and 13th places on the grid, I really hope we can score some points tomorrow afternoon."