Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 351835 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #135 Dátum: 2004.08.06 23:05:40 »
Idézetet írta: "Palaczk"
Jól emlékszel :) ... Viszont a BAR-nál Villeneuve sem nagyon rúgott labdába . A harmatos hajnali fing szintjén volt az ottani teljesítménye - egyáltalán , miután megnyerte a '96-os (?vagy 97-es?) VB-t , leeresztett , mint a lufi  [smilie=sm39.gif]

Lehet, hogy az autóval volt gond? :lol:
music     

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #136 Dátum: 2004.08.06 23:11:38 »
Ja ... '97 . '96-ban Hill lett a VB . Megnéztem volna , mikor lett volna belőle VB , ha Schumi nem válik ideiglenesen harcképtelenné a még kissé káosz Ferrarinál  :roll:

Williams úr azt nyilatkozta, hogy azzal a kocsival bárki világbajnok lett volna. Azért mégis, Hill mellett Coulthardnak nem sok babér termett, és Villeneuve is - ha kicsivel is, de - alulmaradt. Williams úrnak megvan az a hülye szokása, hogy elküldi az aktuális világbajnokát, (Rosberg, Piquet, Mansell, Hill)hogy ne kelljen sok pénzt fizetnie a pilótáinak. Ahelyett, hogy megtartaná, és nyerné sorra a vb-címeket.
music     

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #137 Dátum: 2004.08.06 23:16:26 »
miután megnyerte a '96-os (?vagy 97-es?) VB-t , leeresztett , mint a lufi  [smilie=sm39.gif]

Nem akkor volt. 96-ban Hill, 97-ben Villeneuve nyert Williamsszel. Aztán Villeneuve maradt még a Williamsnél Frentzennel, de akkor már nem volt Renault motor, csak a fiókcéges Mecachrome. Aztán (mivel a lejobbja egy 3. hely volt abban az évben) átment a Tyrellből átvedlett BARhoz, akik sok pénzzel, és nagy reményekkel indultak, no meg a csapatfőnököt ismerte közelről.
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #138 Dátum: 2004.08.10 15:35:44 »
Hát nem tudom, de olyan csaptoknál, ahol nem a pilóta fizet azért, hogy vezethessen nem nagyon szokásos, hogy a tesztelő gyorsabb legyen rendszeresen, mint a versenypilóta.

Na sebaj, a keverés folyik tovább:

Toyota Motorsport has made some personnel changes to its organisation aimed at further improving the efficiency within the Chassis Design group and at simplifying the lines of internal communication, both on the track and within the company.

The "Research and Vehicle Dynamics" and "R&D Testbench Chassis Engineering" areas will be merged into one group, headed by Loic David (previously Senior Manager Research & Vehicle Dynamics) as Senior Manager R&D. Loic David will now report directly to Chief Designer Gustav Brunner.

General Manager F1 Operation, Richard Cregan will take over operational team management functions, as well as the Toyota Drivers Academy (Toyota's young driver programme) and will also assume the position of Team Manager at races.

Chief Race Engineer, Dieter Gass will head the race and test organisation, reporting directly to Technical Director Chassis, Mike Gascoyne.

In line with the redistribution of responsibility and the objective of streamlining and simplifying the reporting and decision process within the organisation, both Norbert Kreyer and Ange Pasquali will leave Toyota Motorsport.

Tsutomu Tomita, Chairman of Toyota Motorsport and Team Principal of Panasonic Toyota Racing said: "We have discussed this decision with all personnel involved in the changes. We acknowledge that the action we have taken may be seen as severe, particularly in view of the significant contribution made by both Ange Pasquali and Norbert Kreyer, not only to the current Formula 1 programme, but also to the World Rally and the Le Mans projects. However, the duplication of function and responsibility created by this previously complex organisation and the need to establish a simpler and more effective organisational structure, which is acutely focused on achieving our ambitious goals, has led us to make and implement this difficult decision."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #139 Dátum: 2004.08.11 09:12:53 »
Ricardo Zonta - Race Driver, Car Number 16
"I am very happy to have been given the chance to race for Toyota. This season has been highly positive for me and I have been very pleased with the job I have done as Third Driver. My last race was in Hockenheim back in 2001, but racing is in my blood and it gives me a real motivation boost. The Hungarian GP will be a weekend of firsts for me; my first as a Toyota race driver, my first in the new TF104B chassis and my debut on the new format Hungaroring. We conducted some encouraging Michelin tyre tests at Jerez prior to Hockenheim especially for this race, so all in all, I am in an optimistic frame of mind."

Olivier Panis - Race Driver, Car Number 17
"The Hungaroring has traditionally been one of the most difficult circuits for overtaking, but the changes made to the circuit for last year's race weekend improved this quite a bit. The Hungaroring is not used much outside of the F1 weekend, so it is very dusty on the opening day, which adds to its challenging nature. I have good memories of the track though, because I got a couple of good results there in the past. Panasonic Toyota Racing introduced a revised race car, the TF104B, at the German Grand Prix, which was a step in the right direction, but unfortunately the race result did not reflect our performance, something I hope we can put right in Hungary."

Ryan Briscoe - Third Driver, Car Number 38
"I am really looking forward to making my race weekend debut for Panasonic Toyota Racing in Hungary. I have been part of the Toyota family since the start of 2001 when I joined the Toyota Drivers Academy, as it is now known. The hard work I have put in over the past three years through junior racing formulae and subsequently as a Toyota F1 test driver has now come to fruition. Whilst the pressure will undoubtedly be heightened as part of the race team, it is an excellent opportunity for me to show what I am capable of in front of a much bigger audience. I raced at the Hungaroring in 2001 and although the layout has changed slightly since then, I hope to get straight down to business on Friday morning with Michelin tyre evaluation. I can't wait to get started."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"The most notable change we have for this weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix is with the driver line-up. Ricardo Zonta steps up to race alongside Olivier Panis after many strong performances in his role as Third Driver. I believe that his combination of experience from previous F1 races and extensive testing with Panasonic Toyota Racing will enable him to rise to the challenge. Meanwhile, Ryan Briscoe will have his first taste of grand prix activity, taking control of the third car in Friday practice. Ryan has been consistently quick in testing with good technical feedback, so I am confident he will do well for the team. Toyota had a reasonable package in Hungary last year but we failed to convert that in the race. With our new TF104B, I hope we can enjoy a successful weekend this time around."

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"The Hungarian Grand Prix is an important weekend for us, having run the TF104B for the first time in Hockenheim three weeks' ago and seen the performance gains that we were expecting. We now need to capitalise on that increased competitiveness and extract the full potential out of the car. The Hungaroring is a slow speed, maximum downforce circuit, which places an emphasis on aero efficiency. Overtaking is notoriously difficult, so we will have to adopt the correct strategy to ensure that we qualify and race well. We simply have to do a solid, professional job and show what we can do as a team."

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #140 Dátum: 2004.08.11 11:50:34 »
Azért kíváncsi vagyok, ebből a Button-ügyből mi fog kisülni. Williams úr sose volt egy grállovag, és félek, hogy Button viszi el a balhét. Kár lenne érte.
music     

Mc Yataghan

• Néha itt van
Versenyek
« Válasz #141 Dátum: 2004.08.12 10:18:23 »
Azért a Williams válasza meglepett:

A CRB (szerződésfelügyelő testület) az FIA-tól teljesen függetlenül működő intézmény, így a BAR részéről hazugság hivatalosnak beállítani állásfoglalását.

Ha a CRB-nek nincs jogköre, akkor egyáltalán miért van?

Szegény Buttont tényleg sajnálnám, ha két szék között a földre esne. :(
c Yataghan '92 Celica GT, '06 Prius

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #142 Dátum: 2004.08.12 22:29:58 »
Idézetet írta: "Mc Yataghan"

Ha a CRB-nek nincs jogköre, akkor egyáltalán miért van?
(

Hogy Bernie bácsinak legyen jó kis rálátása és beleszólása ezen a területen is.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #143 Dátum: 2004.08.13 19:34:09 »
Grand Prix of Hungary - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 13 August 2004

Olivier Panis (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)
First Session Classification: 7th, 8 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m23.827s (+2.275s)
Second Session Classification: 5th, 23 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m21.352s (+0.468s)

"The weekend has started off in a very positive way. We had two productive sessions without any problems. I am working with a new team on my car from this weekend, but the fact that I know all the guys has been a big help. Now we need to concentrate on tomorrow in order to try to keep our current pace."

Ricardo Zonta (Car 16, Chassis TF104/10B)
First Session Classification: 13th, 14 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m24.236s (+2.684s)
Second Session Classification: 18th, 28 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m22.808s (+1.924s)

"It was a quite comprehensive day for me with many things to do. On my final run with new tyres, I unfortunately made a mistake in the last corner so that my best lap time of the day was actually done on old tyres. Generally, I felt very comfortable driving one of the race cars in practice for the first time. Essentially, the job of all three drivers is the same on a Friday, carrying out long runs and comparing Michelin tyres. The only difference is that as race driver, I now have two more sessions to improve the set-up, so I am looking forward to tomorrow."

Ryan Briscoe (Car 38, Chassis TF104/07)
First Session Classification: 8th, 20 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m24.108s (+2.556s)
Second Session Classification: 21st, 22 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m23.170s (+2.286s)

"Today was my first experience of being a part of the race team and I really enjoyed it. I am happy with the general result and with the work that we have achieved. It was quite difficult to reacquaint myself with the track in the first session, as the grip level was very low, so I just took it easy and was gradually getting more and more confident. Unfortunately we had a water leak at the end of my second long run, which meant that I had to finish early this afternoon. That was a little frustrating because I had not run on new tyres during the session and I was looking forward to putting in a competitive time. Although I was driving the standard TF104 chassis today, I had the B-spec aero package, which is a definite improvement to the whole package."

"Not a bad opening day for us. Olivier enjoyed two trouble-free sessions and he was able to set some competitive lap times, although he is still not totally happy with the balance of the car. Similarly, Ricardo had small problems with the balance and also made a mistake on his new tyre run. Ryan did a good job on his first time driving in Friday practice, but a water leak meant that he was unable to complete his final two runs on new rubber. The changes we have made over the last two races show that we are moving forward and are in reasonable shape for the rest of the weekend. Incidentally, I have read reports in the media incorrectly claiming that Norbert Kreyer has been fired from Toyota Motorsport. This is untrue. As part of our recent technical restructure, we reached an agreement which will see him remain part of the company until the end of December this year. This agreement was reached after negotiation initiated by Norbert at his request."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #144 Dátum: 2004.08.14 18:22:17 »
Grand Prix of Hungary - Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 14 August 2004

Pre-Qualifying: 14th
Lap Time: 1m20.491s (+2.055s)
Qualifying: 13th
Lap Time: 1m21.068s (+1.922s)
Grid Position: 13th

"For some reason the performance of the car in qualifying was much worse than we have shown this weekend. The only thing I can think of is that the wind must have affected us more than everyone else. The whole race team has worked well, but now we need to be fully focused on the race and keep pushing. In the last six races of this season, we need to pick up the maximum number of points we can."

Pre-Qualifying: 12th
Lap Time: 1m20.199s (+1.763s)
Qualifying: 15th
Lap Time: 1m21.135s (+1.989s)
Grid Position: 15th

"The weather changed a bit between practice and qualifying and that made the car slide around more. Also, it was my first experience with one-lap qualifying, so it was quite difficult to put everything together. In spite of the final result, I am very motivated. I think we have a good car and I am ready to fight for points in the race tomorrow. I have had fantastic support from the team, which has made the transition from third driver to race driver much easier this weekend."

"We are all disappointed with the outcome of today's qualifying session and I do not think our grid positions reflect our true performance level. This morning, the balance on the car was pretty good, but in qualifying the cars just seem to lack grip and we couldn't get near to the times that we achieved in practice. However, we now have to get on with the job in hand, and make sure we get both cars to the finish of the race. The car has been consistent over long runs, so we have to see if we can get both cars into the points."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #145 Dátum: 2004.08.15 16:56:01 »
Hát, megint nem sikerült.

Session Classification: 11th, +1 lap (from race winner)
Grid: 13th
"I didn't get a very good start and lost a couple of places, but I was able to negotiate my way through the first corner without any issue. From then on, it was a case of doing my best to recover positions. I think everybody in the team did a very good job. We had one or two problems over the race weekend, but nothing major. It was a shame that we had to start from 13th, because we looked good during the race this afternoon. With the speed that the TF104B has, we have a car that is able to score points if we start from a higher grid position."

Session Classification: DNF, +39 laps (from race winner)
Grid: 15th
"I am naturally disappointed with the outcome of today's Hungarian Grand Prix. It was not the way I had planned to make my race debut for the team. I got a good start and made up a few positions on the run down to the first corner. Things got very tight through turn 1 and I was hit from behind by a Jordan, which sent me into a spin and to the back of the field. I then had a lot of overtaking to do, something that is very difficult at this track. In the end, I was making progress, but the car suddenly lost all power and I had to stop. The problem appears to have been caused by electronics, but we must first study all the data to be precise. I have settled into my new role as race driver quite easily thanks to the team and I am looking forward to a much stronger performance in Spa."

"It was always going to be a difficult race for us today. After the first lap it got even harder. Ricardo made an excellent start but had a coming together with another car at the first corner, which lost a lot of places. Olivier did not get such a good start and also lost some positions. We then spent the first half of the race trying to get past slower cars. Unfortunately Ricardo had blistering on his tyres, so we brought forward his second pit stop, but ultimately an electronics problem put him out of the race. After the first couple of stints with Olivier, when we were able to get him into free air, his pace compared to the other Michelin runners was actually very good. Our weekend really went wrong when we didn't perform well in qualifying, but in the second part of the race, we showed that if we qualify where we should, we are capable of racing nearer the front. We have to ensure this happens over the next five races, starting at the next event in Belgium."

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Versenyek
« Válasz #146 Dátum: 2004.08.16 23:36:28 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Ja ... '97 . '96-ban Hill lett a VB . Megnéztem volna , mikor lett volna belőle VB , ha Schumi nem válik ideiglenesen harcképtelenné a még kissé káosz Ferrarinál  :roll:

Williams úr azt nyilatkozta, hogy azzal a kocsival bárki világbajnok lett volna. Azért mégis, Hill mellett Coulthardnak nem sok babér termett, és Villeneuve is - ha kicsivel is, de - alulmaradt. Williams úrnak megvan az a hülye szokása, hogy elküldi az aktuális világbajnokát, (Rosberg, Piquet, Mansell, Hill)hogy ne kelljen sok pénzt fizetnie a pilótáinak. Ahelyett, hogy megtartaná, és nyerné sorra a vb-címeket.

Coulthardnak senki mellett nem termett sok babér , mert Coulthard tipikus második pilóta .

Ami Hillt illeti : ahogy te magad is írtad , alig hajszálnyival tudta felülmúlni az akkor teljesen újonc Villeneuve-öt . Valahol olvastam anno egy autós lapban azt a megfogalmazást , hogy Hill a F1 történetének "legszíntelenebb" világbajnoka . A cikkíró a fején találta a szöget  :!:
('83 Camry GLi - still goin' strong 8)) ('03 Yaris 1.0 Sol )

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #147 Dátum: 2004.08.17 09:45:06 »
Gondolom ez a színtelen jelző azért lehet, mert nem ismeri az embert. Hihetetlenül laza, jópofa csávó, megspékelve az angol úriembermodorral, amit hót lazán a háta mögé hajít egy mozdulattal.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #148 Dátum: 2004.08.24 15:50:01 »
Belga előzetes. Csak az utolsó szót tudnám, mit jelet?
 :stupid:
Grand Prix of Belgium - Selected Preview Quotes

Ricardo Zonta - Race Driver, Car Number 16
"Like many F1 drivers, I find Spa-Francorchamps one of the most challenging and enjoyable circuits on the calendar. At almost seven kilometres in length, it easily produces the longest lap of the year, one filled with many technically demanding sections. Spa really highlights the strengths and weaknesses of all drivers and cars. I think our TF104B package will adapt itself well to the medium-high speed track characteristics and I hope we will have a good chance of scoring some points this weekend. Spa is unique and one of the few circuits that are difficult to replicate at test sessions, especially tyre wear. As a result, Friday's practice sessions will be very important, but after a difficult race debut in Hungary, I am much more relaxed and ready to show what we can do in Belgium."

Olivier Panis - Race Driver, Car Number 17
"Ricardo and I had a good day with the team in Cologne last weekend, participating in the Toyota City Grand Prix, where I drove the TF103 and Ricardo took the TF104 through the streets of Cologne. It was an incredible atmosphere and a nice opportunity to give something back to the fans for all their support. We now enter the Belgian Grand Prix, which I hope will mark a turnaround of fortunes for Toyota. It's no secret that I think Spa is the best track on the F1 calendar. I believe that the circuit's long, fast nature should suit our TF104B and play to the strengths of our powerful RVX-04 engine. It also means that there are quite a few different strategies that work around Spa, so it should make for an exciting race weekend."

Ryan Briscoe - Third Driver, Car Number 38
"I was highly satisfied with my first taste of an F1 weekend in Hungary two weeks' ago and I can't wait to step up a gear in free practice for the Belgian GP. Unlike most F1 drivers, I had the chance to race at Spa-Francorchamps last year in a one-off event for me in the British Formula 3 championship. I thought it was a fantastic circuit then, but it must be amazing in an F1 car! The Hungarian GP was a good inauguration for me into the race team, but I feel that I am better prepared for Spa. As a team, our job in Friday practice will determine how we fare for the rest of the weekend with even more emphasis placed on selecting the best tyre compound and finding the best car set-up."

"We introduced our TF104B car at the German GP two races ago and we also implemented driver and personnel changes for the last event in Hungary, but I really think that Spa will be best place to really assess the performance of these recent revisions to the whole Toyota package. Belgium is also the home of Toyota Motor Corporation's European headquarters, so we will benefit from the additional support of many Toyota family guests. With five races remaining of the 2004 season, we will do our best to score points. I am confident that this trend will begin a  tSpa.

"It is great to have the Belgian Grand Prix back on the calendar. Spa-Francorchamps is a circuit that offers drivers and engineers a unique technical challenge. We have some small aero improvements this weekend, which will enable us to run with reduced downforce settings, as we try to balance grip in the corners with straight-line speed. Spa is the type of circuit at which we have been more competitive this season, so we will have to continue to build upon the improvements we have made recently with the TF104B to ensure that we begin to see some           tangibleresultsinthelastfiveracesoftheseason.

afekete

• Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #149 Dátum: 2004.08.24 16:12:12 »
Idézetet írta: "Ear"
Belga előzetes. Csak az utolsó szót tudnám, mit jelet?           tangibleresultsinthelastfiveracesoftheseason.

kézzelfoghatóeredményaszezonutolsóötversenyén  :lol:
Attila 31
  - Avensis
- Prius