Szerző Téma: F1 versenyek  (Megtekintve 352490 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Versenyek
« Válasz #120 Dátum: 2004.06.16 14:23:09 »
Idézetet írta: "Szeke"
"Ralf Schumachert második, Juan Pablo Montoyát ötödik, Christiano da Mattát nyolcadik, Olivier Panist pedig tizedik helyétől fosztották meg a kerekeknél használt, illegális légterelő csövek miatt, amelynek köszönhetően az első féktárcsák ugyan nem kaptak jobb hűtést, de szabályellenesek voltak."  :cry:

Ja , elég drákói a dolog  :shock:  ... De az ilyesmiben nem szoktak sajnos viccelni , akár befolyásolta a szabálytalan alkatrész a tényleges eredményt , akár nem . Mondjuk , szerencsétlen R. Schuminak ez aztán tutira kinyírta a maradék morálját is - valami ilyesmit nyilatkozott , hogy "nem tudom , mivel érdemeltem ki ezt a sorsot"  :?
('83 Camry GLi - still goin' strong 8)) ('03 Yaris 1.0 Sol )

Toygli003

• Mindig itt van
Versenyek
« Válasz #121 Dátum: 2004.07.12 08:13:25 »
Nagyon remélem, hogy az új versenyautó sokkal ütösebb lesz, mint ami most ment a hétévégén.
Toygli
94' Carina E 1.6 XLI

jofe

• Néha itt van
Versenyek
« Válasz #122 Dátum: 2004.07.12 08:57:24 »
Idézetet írta: "Toygli003"
Nagyon remélem, hogy az új versenyautó sokkal ütösebb lesz, mint ami most ment a hétévégén.

Az a csiga reklám a TV-ben, tudjátok....
Kezd kínos lenni, újabban bizonyos áthallásokat vélek felfedezni benne... :wink:
--- /48 ----

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #123 Dátum: 2004.07.16 11:34:00 »
"Kedden meglepetésre a Toyota harmadik számú versenyzője, Ricardo Zonta volt a leggyorsabb a spanyolországi tesztelések nyitányán"

http://www.vilagszinvonal.hu/news.php?extend.259

Szabadedzés eredmény. Bár ez nem jelent sokat azért egyszer odatette magát Zonta. Nagyon várom már a versenyt!
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Versenyek
« Válasz #124 Dátum: 2004.07.16 16:55:40 »
Jerez Test Round-Up

Dates: 13-16 July 2004
Location: Circuito Permanente de Jerez, Jerez de la Frontera, Spain
Drivers: Cristiano da Matta (13-14), Olivier Panis (15), Ricardo Zonta (13-16)
Track Length: 4.428km

Ricardo Zonta
Total laps: 350
Best Lap Time: 1m17.856s
Chassis: TF104/06
"The TF104B car will race for the first time at next week's German Grand Prix, but I've been working on the standard TF104 during this test at Jerez. Tuesday was a very good day – we completed all the electronic tests we had planned, we were on the pace and my lap times were consistent, without any mistakes. It's nice to have tests like that, when everything works well and there's no sitting around because of problems with the car. On Wednesday I compared shock absorbers before moving on to tyre tests for the rest of the week. We now head to Hockenheim and as a team we are very optimistic about the TF104B. We need something to produce results, and we hope that is exactly what we're going to have."

Olivier Panis
Total laps: 81
Best Lap Time: 1m18.678s
Chassis: TF104/09B
"I was only here in Jerez on Thursday. But it gave me a chance to try out the monocoque of the TF104B, which we will race for the first time at next week's German Grand Prix. We will only have the full aerodynamic package available in Hockenheim, so we can't make any predictions yet. It was also difficult to maintain the flow of the day here because we had gearbox and electrical problems. Nevertheless, we carried out a tyre test for Hockenheim and we achieved 81 laps, which was a lot considering the problems we were faced with. So the guys did a good job to keep the car on the track as much as possible and we ended up completing the programme we set out to do."

Cristiano da Matta
Total laps: 106
Best Lap Time: 1m19.218s
Chassis: TF104/09B
"This test gave us our first chance to try out the new chassis for the TF104B. We have high hopes for the updated car, but it's impossible to assess its performance yet. The new aerodynamic package is going straight to Hockenheim and we won't be able to test that until the race weekend itself. But at least we've given the monocoque a shakedown to get through some of the small problems now. I missed quite a bit of running on both days with electrical glitches, but any time a new car goes onto the track for the first time, we need to see if something unexpected comes up, and find out how to fix it. We did some work on suspension and we also put in a tyre test both for Hockenheim and the Hungaroring as there is no testing between the two races."

Paul Ricard Test Round-Up

Dates: 13-15 July 2004
Driver: Ryan Briscoe (13-15)
Track Length: 4.115km

Ryan Briscoe
Total laps: 209
Total kilometres: 860
Chassis: TF104/02
"We had a constructive test here at Paul Ricard this week. The weather was warm and sunny throughout, and we completed our planned programme. We spent the first two days working on some new development parts for the future, which was interesting for me. We put in about 60 laps on each day, and that was enough to collect all the data we needed. On the last day we worked on software, braking and the engine and I managed to get through a lot of mileage, completing nearly 100 laps."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #125 Dátum: 2004.07.20 21:18:19 »
Grand Prix of Germany - Selected Preview Quotes

Cristiano da Matta - Race Driver, Car Number 16
"Everyone at Panasonic Toyota Racing is really looking forward to racing our new TF104B race car at this weekend's German Grand Prix. There has been a lot of pressure on the team to produce a quicker car, but everyone working at the factory has put a lot of effort into the TF104B, so we're hoping for a reasonable jump in performance. Last year, the Hockenheimring was a track that suited our car - we qualified in the top ten and both cars finished in the top six. It was our best result of the year as a team, so I enjoyed it a lot. Now we hope the TF104B comes out as we have targeted, and we can start to aim for more results like that."

Olivier Panis - Race Driver, Car Number 17
"Personally, I am hoping for something of a turnaround of fortune with the debut of our TF104B race car at this weekend's German Grand Prix. A lot of hard work has gone into producing this car, so I would take this opportunity to thank every single member of the team for their individual contribution. We had a shakedown of the chassis at last week's test in Jerez, but most parts will only be run for the first time in Hockenheim, so we were unable to assess the car's true performance level. In addition to the chassis and aerodynamic upgrades, we also have a new spec engine for Hockenheim, so as a package, I am confident that we will make a good step forward."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"One of my personal highlights of last season was our strong performance at the Hockenheimring, where we saw our cars finish in 5th and 6th places in front of our Toyota Motor Corporation President Mr. Cho. This weekend will see the debut of our revised TF104B car with improved aerodynamics and a new specification engine, so I hope that we will be able to achieve a similar result to 2003. Formula 1 is constantly progressing, so to maintain momentum throughout the season, we have to make improvements at each race weekend. The TF104B is just one step forward for Panasonic Toyota Racing. We are already looking much longer-term with the creation of next year's car, the TF105, but we will do this in parallel to further evolutions of the TF104B over the remaining races of this season."

Mike Gascoyne - Technical Director Chassis
"We used last week's test in Jerez to shake down the chassis of the new TF104B car. Most of the parts that make a difference to the lap time will appear for the first time this weekend. We know from simulations what kind of step we could make, but we have to wait until Friday to see how the data translates to the track. The German Grand Prix will be something of a test session for us, as we establish a baseline of the TF104B's potential. The car has an upgraded aero package, as well as a substantially repackaged chassis with lower weight and centre of gravity. The debut of the TF104B now marks the start of a renewed development process for Toyota which will take us to the last race of the season in Brazil."

Luca Marmorini - Technical Director Engine
"As part of the TF104B package that will race at Hockenheim for the first time this weekend, we have worked tremendously hard in the engine department to incorporate a new specification RVX-04 engine. This spec was originally intended for the Italian Grand Prix in Monza, but we have pulled out all the stops to introduce the new version three races earlier than planned. We have run extensive tests in the dyno to ensure our excellent reliability rate continues, whilst introducing a performance increase of around 2%. The TF104B, as a chassis-engine package, should be a good performance gain for Toyota. As the youngest team in F1, we should all be proud of what we have been able to achieve in such a short space of time."

Random_

• Alap-tag
    • http://borbelyj.spaces.live.com
Versenyek
« Válasz #126 Dátum: 2004.07.23 07:11:43 »
"A Francia nagydíjon hatalmas baklövést elkövetett Jarno Trulli-t a hírek szerint egyébként jövőre Ralf Schumacher csapattársaként láthatjuk a Toyota-ban. "
Corolla 1.4 Terra --> Focus 1.6 Ghia [155]

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #127 Dátum: 2004.07.23 20:28:21 »
Grand Prix of Germany - Free Practice Round-Up
Friday 23 July 2004

Cristiano da Matta (Car 16, Chassis TF104/10B)
First Session Classification: 12th, 21 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m17.111s (+1.355s)

Second Session Classification: 18th, 26 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m17.300s (+2.299s)

"We opted to do our tyre comparison work in the first of today's practice sessions, before turning our attention to setting up the new TF104B car. As a result of this, we did not do any runs on new tyres in the second session, so the times are unrepresentative. Most of the updated aerodynamic parts have only been run for the first time today, so it is difficult to gauge our real performance. As the weekend progresses, we will obtain a much clearer indication of where we stand, but there is still a lot to be done tomorrow morning."

Olivier Panis (Car 17, Chassis TF104/09B)
First Session Classification: 6th, 20 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m16.484s (+0.728s)

Second Session Classification: 19th, 23 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m17.419s (+2.418s)

"We had two difficult practice sessions today because it was the first time the new TF104B car has run in its full configuration. We have had to use today as more of a test session to work on the set-up and to try all the new parts. It is hard to condense everything we have to do into just two hours. Having said that, we have acquired a lot of data, which we have to analyse overnight and work hard for a better day tomorrow."

Ricardo Zonta (Car 38, Chassis TF104/03)
First Session Classification: 4th, 36 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m16.340s (+0.584s)

Second Session Classification: 10th, 38 laps completed
Lap Time: 1m16.200s (+1.199s)

"It was quite a good day with a lot of valuable laps completed. We found a good balance on the car almost immediately and then we did a series of long runs to evaluate the two different tyre compounds. In the end, we found some encouraging results for the race. Although, I was driving the standard TF104 today, the data we have obtained will still be useful for the TF104Bs because the overall behaviour of the tyres is the same. With the additional downforce on the new car, the performance of old tyres will be more consistent, and the time benefit on new Michelins should be greater."

"With both race drivers, we opted to do our tyre comparison in the first session, which meant that we only ran on old tyres in the second practice. We should not read too much into the time differences between the TF104 and TF104B. We used the second hour effectively as a test session to improve the balance of the car and to improve the new aero package. We made good progress. Ricardo, meanwhile, carried out his normal programme of tyre evaluation in both sessions so we have concentrated on ensuring we are in as good shape as possible for tomorrow. That will be when we really see how competitive the updated car

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #128 Dátum: 2004.07.24 20:33:26 »
Pre-Qualifying: 6th
Lap Time: 1m13.641s (+0.250s)
Qualifying: 10th
Lap Time: 1m14.368s (+1.062s)
Grid Position: 9th

"Yesterday, we ran the updated car for the first time with all the new aero parts and we struggled to find the right balance. Both free practice sessions were quite difficult for us and the team had to work hard last night to make some set-up changes. Today, I felt much more confident with the TF104B and the balance of the car. Overall, we had a stronger and more competitive package. We did a good job this afternoon and performed well in both qualifying sessions. After carrying out some long-runs this morning, I think that the car is in good shape for tomorrow, and from ninth place on the grid, I am looking forward to a strong race."

Pre-Qualifying: 16th
Lap Time: 1m15.119s (+1.728s)
Qualifying: 15th
Lap Time: 1m15.454s (+2.148s)
Grid Position: 15th

"I am not happy with either of my qualifying laps today. In this morning's practice, we were looking quite good and had found a clear direction with the updated car, but I was not able to get everything out of the car this afternoon. I was expecting to do a lap time similar to what I did in the morning - in the mid-to-high 1m14s - but on both of my runs, I had difficulty entering turn two, as well as some problems braking into turn 6. We have to look into this, because I experienced no trouble there in practice. The TF104B has shown that it is a better car with improvements on the aerodynamics side, so it is frustrating that I couldn't show its potential in qualifying. We have another 67 laps in tomorrow's race to put that right."

"A satisfying day for the team and a result that demonstrates the progress we have made with the TF104B. We have definitely made a step forward compared to the opposition. Both cars looked competitive in free practice, especially over long runs. I think we have a good race pace, which we haven't had in recent races. Unfortunately, Cristiano was unable to repeat his lap time from the morning sessions, despite being on a similar fuel load, so we will have to look into what happened. It is a shame that we couldn't get both cars into the top ten in qualifying because I think the car was capable of it."

Luca Marmorini - Technical Director Engine
"Today was a successful day for us. Both Cristiano and Olivier were quick this morning and showed a strong performance. Cristiano was a bit unlucky in qualifying, making a small mistake on his first lap, so I do not think his position reflects his true competitiveness. Olivier did a brilliant job and I don't think he could have found any more time from the car. Everything is working well with the new specification engine, and I think the drivers are enjoying the upgrade. The whole TF104B package has worked well today, we just have to hope for a continuation in the race."

The T-car this weekend, used by Ricardo Zonta in yesterday's practice sessions is set-up for Cristiano da Matta and is chassis code TF104/06, contrary to the code published on Friday.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #129 Dátum: 2004.07.25 22:06:12 »
Grand Prix of Germany - Race Round-Up
Sunday 25 July 2004

Session Classification: 14th, +1 lap (from race winner)
Grid: 9th
"I am very disappointed with the problem that I encountered at the start of the race when I stalled on the grid and was forced to start in last place. This year, between Cristiano and me, we have experienced this type of problem on different occasions. Sometimes, drivers make mistakes but because the problem has recurred, we should really check carefully to see if there is a related technical problem. The performance of the car actually looked competitive today and we were able to do some very quick laptimes. Now, we need to focus on developing the TF104B further and to make further improvements for the upcoming races."

Session Classification: DNF, +28 laps (from race winner)
Grid: 15th
"My retirement from today's grand prix was pretty sudden, although I had felt an increasing vibration in the rear of the car occasionally during the race. The right-rear tyre suddenly went, but it is difficult to know what caused it to blow until we study the data. My start was okay, but I soon got stuck in traffic which slowed me down quite a bit. On a positive note, the speed of the TF104B seemed quite good in race conditions, and generally I am encouraged by the weekend. I think I showed clearly that on full tanks, when I wasn't being held up that I could set some highly respectable lap times."

Tsutomu Tomita - Team Principal
"It was a problematic and extremely disappointing race result for Toyota today, but I think we can take a lot of positive things away after the first race weekend with our revised TF104B car. We had the pace to score some points today, as we can see from setting the fourth fastest lap of the race. Unfortunately, our race was over at the beginning when Olivier stalled on the grid. He then lost a lot of time stuck behind backmarkers and was unable to make up enough positions. Cristiano also had a lot of traffic but was forced to retire with a rear tyre puncture, the exact cause of which we have to ascertain with Michelin. The TF104B showed a really encouraging pace and both drivers set competitive lap times when they had a clear track. All in all, we are disappointed that we could not score the points we deserved, but at the same time we should be pleased with the car's performance at this weekend's German Grand Prix."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #130 Dátum: 2004.08.05 09:39:29 »
Hát igen, ha a tesztpilóta rendszeresen gyorsabb, mint a versenyző, egyszer csak így járhat:

Ricardo Zonta to replace Cristiano da Matta from Hungary
Thursday 5 August 2004

Panasonic Toyota Racing has today announced that its third driver Ricardo Zonta will be promoted to the role of race driver with effect from the upcoming Grand Prix of Hungary. Zonta will replace Cristiano da Matta and race alongside Olivier Panis.

The team's test driver Ryan Briscoe will in turn assume Zonta's role during the race weekend, running the third car during Friday's free practice sessions.

Cristiano da Matta will continue to be employed as a Toyota driver for the remainder of the year and could consequently still be called upon to partake in any driving or marketing-related activities for the Panasonic Toyota Racing team.

Team Principal of Panasonic Toyota Racing, Tsutomu Tomita said: "We revised our original plans after we reviewed the results of the last three Grands Prix. Ricardo Zonta consistently performed very well, as indeed he also did in the first half of the 2004 season. We believe it is fair to offer Ricardo the chance to show his potential in full race conditions, before we enter into the final step of our driver evaluation for the 2005 season. We decided to retain Olivier Panis as a race driver for the rest of this season, based on the fact that he is the driver who has secured the team's best race result of the year so far (5th in Indianapolis) and has collected the higher number of championship points (5). Cristiano da Matta will remain a Panasonic Toyota Racing driver until the end of 2004 and could still be called upon to undertake activities accordingly."

KLaco

• Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #131 Dátum: 2004.08.05 21:14:33 »
Idézetet írta: "Ear"
Hát igen, ha a tesztpilóta rendszeresen gyorsabb, mint a versenyző, egyszer csak így járhat:

Ricardo Zonta to replace Cristiano da Matta from Hungary
Thursday 5 August 2004

Hát igen, de egy tesztpilótának nem ugyanaz a dolga. A Forma1-ben számos jó tesztpilóta van, aki teszteken jobban megy mint a versenyzők, de ez nem = a versennyel. A teszten 1 jó kör elég, lehet. Akár 200 kört is meg lehet tenni, de nem 1folytában. A verseny az teljesen más, ott nagyobb a tét, nagyobb a kockázat 20 versenyző van, akik arra várnak, hogy hibázzon, és ez nagyon nagy nyomás, sokan hibáznak is.
A Forma 1-ben sokkal fontosabb, hogy 50-70 azonos kört tudjon menni a pilóta. Az utolsó ilyen asszem Senna volt, aki századra azonos köröket tudott utazni, ezt nevezik versenyzői zsenialításnak, ilyen még Suminak sincs, max tizedre tud azonos kört menni.
Laco 73 :D

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Versenyek
« Válasz #132 Dátum: 2004.08.05 22:29:10 »
Hát igen, ha a tesztpilóta rendszeresen gyorsabb, mint a versenyző, egyszer csak így járhat

Úgy emlékszem, Zonta már volt a BARnál Villeneuve társaként, - abban az évben, amikor nem szereztek pontot - és nem rúgott labdába a kanadai mellett.
music     

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Versenyek
« Válasz #133 Dátum: 2004.08.06 22:06:31 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Hát igen, ha a tesztpilóta rendszeresen gyorsabb, mint a versenyző, egyszer csak így járhat

Úgy emlékszem, Zonta már volt a BARnál Villeneuve társaként, - abban az évben, amikor nem szereztek pontot - és nem rúgott labdába a kanadai mellett.

Jól emlékszel :) ... Viszont a BAR-nál Villeneuve sem nagyon rúgott labdába . A harmatos hajnali fing szintjén volt az ottani teljesítménye - egyáltalán , miután megnyerte a '96-os (?vagy 97-es?) VB-t , leeresztett , mint a lufi  [smilie=sm39.gif]

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Versenyek
« Válasz #134 Dátum: 2004.08.06 22:09:57 »
Ja ... '97 . '96-ban Hill lett a VB . Megnéztem volna , mikor lett volna belőle VB , ha Schumi nem válik ideiglenesen harcképtelenné a még kissé káosz Ferrarinál  :roll: