Szerző Téma: Forma1  (Megtekintve 285491 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 2 vendég van a témában

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #375 Dátum: 2006.07.19 18:02:34 »
Jerez Test: Day 1
Wednesday 19 July 2006

Track Length: 4.428kms

Returning from a hot grand prix at Magny-Cours, Panasonic Toyota Racing encountered similar conditions at the start of this week's three-day test programme in Jerez. Third driver Ricardo Zonta and test driver Olivier Panis were on hand to work on tyre testing. The team's tyre programme will be the main focus this week due to the fact that this will be the last test before the summer break. Therefore, the team will need to collect data for the next three races, which are all expected to have high temperatures, thus making a big influence on the tyre choice. Ricardo and Olivier will continue tomorrow while race drivers Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli will arrive on Friday to finish off the test week.

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/06
Best lap time: 1m18.986s
Total laps: 123
Total distance: 544.644kms
"We put in many laps today on a busy track and in these hot conditions. The car performed well and I did not have any problems. I worked on long runs the whole day to compare tyre compounds for the next race. We also did some set-up work to find a good balance for the car. Tomorrow we are planning on continuing long runs to take advantage of these condition for the Hungary race as well."

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/10
Best lap time: 1m19.143s
Total laps: 103
Total distance: 456.084kms
"Today we got a lot done and made it through our whole program. This test is similar to the one before Magny-Cours in that it is quite hot and we also had some wind to deal with. Just as Ricardo, I also did some long runs and found some positive results. We will try to improve tomorrow and better our lap times, but overall I am happy with today's work and results."

Gerd Pfeiffer, Test Team Manager
"This week we have to push hard especially having to gain information for three races. The hot temperatures we are experiencing here are a big advantage in regards to Hockenheim and Hungary, which are two races known for being some of the hottest races in the calendar. Besides testing the performance of the tyres and learning about the degradation in this heat, we are also working on smaller race items to prepare and improve on our reliability."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #376 Dátum: 2006.07.20 19:28:52 »
Jerez Test: Day 2
Thursday 20 July 2006

Long day with long runs – that summarizes Panasonic Toyota Racing's test day for test driver Olivier Panis, while third driver Ricardo Zonta unfortunately endured engine-related problems in the morning causing his day to fall short after going out for the first run of the day. Olivier had to take over some of the running that was planned for Ricardo and ran reliably the whole day putting in long runs to continue the team's tyre programme. Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli will arrive tomorrow and take over the tyre testing before heading to the German Grand Prix taking place next week.

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/10
Best lap time: 1m18.802s
Total laps: 127
Total distance: 562.356kms
"This was a long strenuous day for me having put in over 100 laps in these extreme temperatures. The heat does not make it any easier for you when you are sitting in the car for such a long time. Nevertheless, we managed to get through most of my and Ricardo's program. I did four long runs testing tyre compounds. The car was running like a strong truck just pushing through the programme today. I am really happy with the results and feel the test team did a good job considering the workload."

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/06
No lap time
"Unfortunately I could not even get any work done today because I had an engine problem on my first lap of the day. I went out for the first time after doing an installation lap and noticed that the engine was feeling strange. I stopped the car after seeing some smoke and it turned out that the car would have to be worked on the rest of the day. Olivier did a good job taking over my long runs as I could not complete them."

"It was a mixed day of fortunes for us. We lost a whole day of running with Ricardo's car due to an engine-related problem on his first run of the day. We are still looking into what may have caused this. It is too bad that Ricardo had to retire early, but this is what testing is for and what we are working on to improve. Olivier on the other hand put in a good day of work and was able to complete his and Ricardo's long runs throughout the morning and afternoon. Tomorrow we will try to make up for lost time and continue with final preparations for the coming races."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #377 Dátum: 2006.07.22 08:51:01 »
Jerez Test: Day 3 Round-Up
Friday 21 July 2006

Dates: 19-20-21 July 2006
Drivers: Ricardo Zonta (19-20), Olivier Panis (19-20), Ralf Schumacher (21), Jarno Trulli (21)

Summary
Olivier Panis; best lap: 1m18.802s, total laps: 230
Ricardo Zonta; best lap: 1m18.986s, total laps: 123
Ralf Schumacher; best lap: 1m19.083s, total laps: 95
Jarno Trulli; best lap: 1m19.955s, total laps: 54

Today turned out to be another mixed day for Panasonic Toyota Racing. After having suffered engine-related problems on Ricardo Zonta's car yesterday, the team needed to rebuild the car for race driver Jarno Trulli. Unfortunately the work on the car prevented Jarno from starting today's testing until lunchtime. Ralf Schumacher however started the day normally and was able to finish his test programme as planned. Both drivers will now head to the team's second 'home' race of the season in hopes of improving their position in the championship. The test team will enjoy a summer break until the end August, when the team will head to Monza to resume testing.

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/10
Best lap time: 1m19.083s
Total laps: 95
Total distance: 420.66kms
"We were concentrating on finishing our tyre programme and some general set-up work for the coming races. I especially wanted to get in as much running as possible as this is the last test before the summer break. My car needed to be worked on half way through the day, so we lost some laps, but in the end, the day was successful and we worked through a lot of different possibilities for the next races."

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/09
Best lap time: 1m19.955s
Total laps: 54
Total distance: 239.112kms
"Unfortunately I did not get to accomplish much today. For the few hours that I was running, I just did some long runs to collect data for the tyre choice. I am however quite confident that the tyres are doing well in these hot temperatures. Hopefully we can take advantage of this at Hockenheim and Hungary."

"This was a long, tough week for the entire team. Although we had a very good start on Wednesday, yesterday turned out to somewhat challenging after having lost the usage of Ricardo's car. We are really pleased with Olivier's work and how much he got through. We can definitely use all the data he collected to help make future tyre choices. Ralf and Jarno also had challenging days today. Jarno had a delay in the morning due to work on his car, while Ralf did his best to make use of the test day, even though some test items needed to be changed out of his car. All in all, I think the team did a good job considering the circumstances and the results that we have found will be useful."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #378 Dátum: 2006.07.27 12:05:17 »
Na ez érdekes hír:  :hmm:

Williams & Toyota agree Formula One engine supply

27 July 2006, Oxford & Köln. WilliamsF1 and Toyota Motorsport GmbH today confirmed that an agreement has been reached yesterday evening between the two parties for a three year Formula One engine supply partnership. The agreement will see WilliamsF1 powered by Toyota engines commencing with the 2007 season.

Under the terms of the agreement, WilliamsF1 will use the same specification of engine as Panasonic Toyota Racing. Both Williams and Panasonic Toyota Racing see significant benefits from a relationship based on robust on-track competition and close off-track co-operation.

On the announcement of the agreement, Toyota's Executive Vice President Kazuo Okamoto said, "We are delighted to be supplying Williams with engines from 2007 and working alongside a team rich in history and Formula One spirit."

John Howett, President of Toyota Motorsport, added: "We are pleased to be selected as the engine provider to Williams and look forward to establish a strong relationship with them. We look forward to both teams using each other as a comparative benchmark from which each can improve its own performance and to competing with each other at the front of the grid."

For his part, WilliamsF1's Team Principal, Frank Williams commented, "This agreement is the cornerstone of Williams' challenge for the World Championship. Toyota is an impressive and remarkable industrial giant, with the most phenomenal reputation for achieving the goals it sets itself. We are proud to have secured their support in our efforts to return to our competitive best."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #379 Dátum: 2006.07.27 17:46:09 »
Na ez is más, mint a megszokott:  :vezetes:

Exclusive NEOPLAN Starliner for the Panasonic Toyota Racing Team
Ralf Schumacher names the coach "Olympia"

"The last time I was on a bus was when I was at school", admitted Ralf Schumacher, who was visibly attracted by the 24 tonne NEOPLAN flagship and went on to say that that may change in future. After a trial lap at the Cologne-based Formula 1 stable the racing driver was very impressed by the unusual styling, the exclusive fittings and the "superb torque" of the 12.8 l MAN engine.

The handover of the 13.9 m Starliner SHDL to the Panasonic Toyota Racing Team was the highlight of a big event for customers organised by NEOPLAN Bus GmbH and attended by 33 bus operators from all over Germany. Kai Ebel competently guided the guests through the programme – Formula 1 fans in Germany will know him from his live racing reports on German TV.

The Panasonic Toyota Racing Team has for many years now been entrusting transport of racing vehicles and service tasks to products from the MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Group. Now a NEOPLAN Starliner is joining the fleet. The cooperation between an innovative bus manufacturer and an organisation dedicated to motorsport was explained in detail by Toyota Motorsport President John Howett and Marketing Manager Andy Fuchs: team sponsors bring 5,000 guests per year to Cologne to find out about the development and production of the Formula 1 racing cars. For this an exclusive, comfortable vehicle is needed that at the same times meets requirements as an ambassador for the brand. The NEOPLAN Starliner is just that – an absolute premium product among the de luxe coaches. Beside that, they continued, experience with MAN – NEOPLAN belongs to NEOMAN Bus GmbH, a subsidiary of the MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Group  – is already very good. 19 MAN trucks, for example, are used to handle the racing team's transp!
ort and logistics.

NEOPLAN Managing Director Joachim Reinmuth too regards the "Coach of the Year 2006" for Toyota not only as a "magnificent means of transport" but also as an excellent marketing instrument. Indeed, the NEOPLAN Starliner will be used at a wide range of events as a 3-D advertisement for both partners.

The guests were amazed as they went on tours through the various departments of Toyota Motorsport – sterilised entrances and an unbelievably clean floor even in the engine assembly area. All components are stripped down and measured right down to the last detail after the races and built up again complete with new parts for the next ones. It's ear-splitting but exciting: for every NEOPLAN group of visitors the technicians started an off-schedule trial run. Toyota Motorsport GmbH employs a total of 680 people, all highly motivated and emotionally tied to the team around the two Formula 1 pilots (Schumacher/Trulli).

Ralf Schumacher quickly won over the visitors from NEOPLAN by answering the many questions on engineering and strategy in detail and with great commitment. Most of the guests did not know, for example, that high forces (up to 5 G) are the greatest stress factor during acceleration, cornering and braking.

After a final discussion came the actual highlight of the day, the christening of the Starliner with the name "Olympia", after which Joachim Reinmuth symbolically handed over the keys to John Howett. Nomen est omen: here "Olympia" does not stand just for contests, but also for victory. Ralf Schumacher proved that he had been on the winners' rostrum fairly often by staging a classic champagne shower amid the united applause of the guests.

The NEOPLAN Starliner, whose body bears the faces of Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli and the logos of the team sponsors, is supported by Cologne bus operator Weinzierl and used by agreement. This traditional company with 55 employees is a long-standing NEOPLAN customer and runs a fleet of 20 buses and 15 coaches.

NEOMAN Bus is the Bus Division of the MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Group. The company develops, produces and markets buses and coaches of the MAN and NEOPLAN brands. In fiscal year 2005 NEOMAN Bus with 8,000 employees sold more than 6,000 buses and chassis, thereby generating a turnover of some € 1.2 billion.

Technical data of the vehicle:
Length: 13,990 mm
Width: 2,550 mm
Height incl. air-conditioner: 3,970 mm
Clearance circle: approx. 22,350 mm
Wheelbase: 6,550 mm / Front/rear overhang: 2,920 / 3,050 mm
Height of centre aisle: 2.05 m
Engine: MAN D 2876 LOH, 353 kW/480 hp
Capacity: 12,816 cm³ / Max. torque: 2,300 Nm
Gearbox: 12-speed MAN TipMatic with automatic shift
Axle ratio: i=3.36
Easy-Start moving-off aid
Electronic Stability Program ESP
Steering: ZF Servocomtronic power steering
Tank capacity: 480 l, filling from right and left
Electrics: TEPS
Permissible gross weight: 24,900 kg
Seats: 36+5+1+1 (2 back-to-back seats and five-seater club corner with single seats and four-star seat spacing. Storage box between back-to-back seats with integrated playstation.
Information inside: DVD system with flat screens at front, in front of door 2 and on storage boxes. Switch for changing over from laptop to video. Integrated DVB-T module for digital TV reception while vehicle is stationary.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #380 Dátum: 2006.07.28 13:45:35 »
Trulli continues strong Toyota relationship
Friday 28 July 2006

Panasonic Toyota Racing is pleased to confirm that Jarno Trulli has today signed a three-year contract extension and will drive for the team through to the 2009 season.

On concluding the arrangement, Trulli said: "I am 100% sure of Toyota's potential and of its chances of challenging for the Formula 1 World Championship. I am therefore more than happy to continue my excellent relationship with the team into the longer term and to try to achieve our common goals."

Chairman and Team Principal Tsutomu Tomita added: "When you are developing a team and car and working towards the ultimate aim of winning, it is always helpful to have continuity among your drivers. Jarno has played a key role in improving our performance during the two years that he has already been with us and we are delighted to continue the relationship."

Next season, Trulli will again be partnered at Panasonic Toyota Racing by Ralf Schumacher, who is already under contract to the team.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #381 Dátum: 2006.08.12 21:02:42 »
Suomi - Panasonic Toyota Racing meets Helsinki
Saturday 12 August 2006

Crowds estimated at over 45.000 people gathered in the streets of downtown Helsinki today to catch a glimpse of the first ever Formula 1 car to hit the streets of the Finnish capital.

F1 enthusiasts were presented with a unique chance to view and experience an F1 car up-close as Panasonic Toyota Racing driver Jarno Trulli drove 6 laps on a track which wound its way from Rautatientori Square up to Kaisaniemenkatu and with a 90-degree turn down Vilhonkatu back to Rautatientori Square.

The day was packed with roaring sounds of the F1 engine, awe-inspiring acceleration and the chance to watch the pit activities from up-close. One of the most popular activities was the Toyota Pit Stop Challenge, where more than 1000 fans put together teams to compete against each other to see who could change the tyres of an F1 car the fastest. A Bridgestone safety belt simulator showed the crowd why, even in regular passenger cars, it is important to fasten our seatbelts before driving off.

Caught up in the excitement of the day himself, Jarno Trulli commented:

"We had a fantastic crowd here in Helsinki today, and were able to show the people of Finland a little of the excitement of Formula 1. People were watching from every vantage point - buildings, windows and rooftops, and I've had a superb welcome here today.

With the temperatures and the winding track today in the centre of Helsinki, it felt a little bit like Monaco, although I found the track conditions slightly more difficult - the grip was very low with all the cobble stones and tram lines crossing the track.

With the possibility to touch and feel F1 that close, even closer than on a race track, I am sure that all the people had a great day."

Apu

• Klubtag
  • Mindig itt van
Forma1
« Válasz #382 Dátum: 2006.08.14 13:28:02 »
'94 Corolla Sedan 1.3  16v 29

A vegetáriánus egy õsi indián szó.
Jelentése: rossz vadász.

Az élet folyamatos harc. Délelõtt az éhséggel, délután az álmossággal.

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #383 Dátum: 2006.09.02 09:28:59 »
Egy érdekes hír.
music     

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #384 Dátum: 2006.09.04 10:34:54 »
Ezt most találtam. Ha igaz, akkor nem hülye az ürge...
music     

KLaco

• Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #385 Dátum: 2006.09.08 18:13:26 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Ez kész. Még ha uborkaszezon lenne az F1ben, akkor megérteném, hogy ennyire ráérnek elméleteket gyártani az újságírók, de így? Mondjuk ez jó reklám Kiminek.
Laco 73 :D

Palaczk

• Veterán
  • Globális moderátor
  • Megszállott
  • I.F.P.A. Camry Driver
Forma1
« Válasz #386 Dátum: 2006.09.10 20:39:04 »
Idézetet írta: "KLaco"
Ez kész. Még ha uborkaszezon lenne az F1ben, akkor megérteném, hogy ennyire ráérnek elméleteket gyártani az újságírók, de így? Mondjuk ez jó reklám Kiminek.

Én simán el tudom képzelni , hogy valóban létezett ez a kettõs megállapodás . Miért is ne ?

Mindenesetre azért ma a kérdés egy részére választ kaptunk . Hogy ugye Schumi megy . Bár késõbb , este a rádióban azt hallottam , hogy noha a versenyzést nem folytatja , továbbra is a Ferrarinál marad . Kíváncsi vagyok , milyen státuszban ? Mert pl. a tesztpilótaság azért elég keményen vízhordás lenne egy ilyen kaliberû sztárnak .
('83 Camry GLi - still goin' strong 8)) ('03 Yaris 1.0 Sol )

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #387 Dátum: 2006.09.10 21:20:17 »
Italian Grand Prix – Race Round-Up
Sunday 10 September 2006

MONZA WAY BACK UP

Panasonic Toyota Racing will leave Monza with two points courtesy of Jarno Trulli's strong drive at today's Italian Grand Prix. On a sunny day at the circuit situated near the city of Milan, temperatures again approached 30 degrees Celsius. Jarno and team-mate Ralf Schumacher faced a hard day's work from their respective grid positions of 11th and 13th. Toyota opted for a one-stop strategy for both cars in a bid to make up positions. Jarno maintained a strong pace throughout the race and ended up taking 7th place. Ralf was less fortunate, spending much of the day in traffic and settling for 15th. Toyota now heads to the British circuit of Silverstone for testing this week in preparation for the last three races of the season in China, Japan and Brazil.

Jarno Trulli (Car 8, Chassis TF106/08B)
Race Classification: 7th
Gap: +44.662s (from race winner)
Qualifying Classification: 11th
Time: 1m21.924s (+0.699s in Q2)
Grid: 11th

"That really was the maximum we could have achieved today so I will go away happy tonight. I made a reasonable start and just made sure to avoid any kind of accident on the first lap, and from then on I had a pretty good race. It all went pretty smoothly, especially considering that I had Barrichello in front of me on the first stint slowing me down. Otherwise I could have gone slightly better but nevertheless the car's balance felt good throughout the race. It was also a trouble-free race for me so thanks to the team and everybody involved for the good job they have done this week and at last week's test. Now I look forward to the last three races which I believe will suit our car better."

Ralf Schumacher (Car 7, Chassis TF106/10B)
Race Classification: 15th
Gap: +1 lap (from race winner)
Qualifying Classification: 13th
Time: 1m22.280s (+1.055s in Q2)
Grid: 13th

"We were always going to face a difficult afternoon today starting from so far down the grid and that was the way it proved. I have struggled for balance throughout the weekend and that continued throughout the race. I found myself in traffic and we just didn't have enough speed to overtake down the straights. So all in all it's been a difficult event for me. Luckily Jarno scored a couple of points so well done to him. We have had a fast car in the last few races and we expect to improve our performance at the coming races. Of course I would also like to mention Michael's decision to retire. I am sure he has thought long and hard about his decision and I respect it. I've enjoyed racing with him and I wish him all the best both for the championship and for the future."

Tsutomu Tomita – Team Principal
"We came here expecting unsettled weather but in the end all three days have been fine. We also expected more from this weekend but we struggled with the performance of the car on Friday and Saturday. It was a pity that we missed out on Q3 and it meant today was always going to be hard work. But today was much better and our pace was closer to what we expected from the whole weekend. Given our grid positions the only sensible choice was to go for one pit stop and everything worked well. Jarno had been happy with his balance on the first two days but he was short of top speed. But today he had a very strong race considering his grid position, so well done to him for going up to 7th from 11th. He made no mistakes and pushed hard all through the race on his way to the points. Ralf spent most of the race in traffic so it is difficult to judge what he could have achieved but he still brought the car home. Our tyres were consistent and reasonably fast so we have achieved the best !
we could have managed today. The car configuration we will use at the last three races of the year will be different and we are confident that we will be able to improve our level of performance. We will head to Shanghai with a target of challenging the top cars again."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #388 Dátum: 2006.09.11 10:01:49 »

Na most mondok egy érdekesebbet. Suminak a profitmaximalizálás miatt kellett mennie. A neve már unalmas, nem hoz annyi pénzt, amennyit a múltban, és amennyit a szerzõdésekben vállatak,  a szponzorok követelték a váltást, de ez még így, utoljára, ezzel a sírós elszorulótorkos bejelentéssel komoly kifutó idõszak lesz, sok bevétellel.  Szivesen mutatnék hozzá számokat, de nem tehetem...  :futty:

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #389 Dátum: 2006.09.11 11:36:21 »
Idézetet írta: "Ear"
Na most mondok egy érdekesebbet. Suminak a profitmaximalizálás miatt kellett mennie.

Mehetett volna a Renaulthoz is.
music