Szerző Téma: Forma1  (Megtekintve 285342 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 1 vendég van a témában

Geri

• Alap-tag
  • 4 Wheel Driver
    • Barri-Papagájok
Forma1
« Válasz #360 Dátum: 2006.05.04 17:58:48 »
:D

Nem kell szegént bántani,hagy hozza a dobogógat.. :wink:
Na hajrá   :toy:
Szalkai Gergely
One Team One Aim
'83 Restaurálás alatt...
'03 Camry

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #361 Dátum: 2006.05.08 21:25:01 »
Csak tud ez Trulli valamit végül is ha a huszoneggyedik körben leintik a futamot akkor ötödik!
                 Ha a következõ futamon se szerez pontot akkor tényleg: :clubbed:

Geri

• Alap-tag
  • 4 Wheel Driver
    • Barri-Papagájok
Forma1
« Válasz #362 Dátum: 2006.05.09 17:44:06 »
Ja :nagymosoly:
Én eléggé el vagyok keseredve emiatt... :elkeseredett:
Viszont a Ralf hogyha nem durran el a végén akkor 6-ik :vag2:
Szalkai Gergely
One Team One Aim
'83 Restaurálás alatt...
'03 Camry

Liftback

• Újonc
Forma1
« Válasz #363 Dátum: 2006.05.09 21:28:56 »
:pofa: Semmi gond még szerezhet a csapat év végéig 234 pontot! :pofa:

Mondjuk én már annak is örülnék ha letudnánk ezt a Williemset meg a BMW-t.

Remélem a spanyoloknál összejön.Hajrá TOYOTA!

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #364 Dátum: 2006.05.17 19:05:32 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing: Testing at Paul Ricard
Wednesday 17 May 2006

Panasonic Toyota Racing is conducting an extensive four-day test session at Circuit Paul Ricard in the south of France this week with its full complement of drivers on duty. Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli kicked off the testing week on Tuesday, both at the wheel of the revised TF106B chassis that will make its race debut at the Monaco Grand Prix next week. The pair completed 219 laps of the track between them with Jarno setting the third fastest time less than one-tenth-of-a-second from pace setter Fernando Alonso. Test duo Ricardo Zonta and Olivier Panis will take over for the final two days at the HTTT on Thursday and Friday, after which a full test round-up press release will be issued.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #365 Dátum: 2006.05.17 19:07:05 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing: Testing at Paul Ricard
Wednesday 17 May 2006

Panasonic Toyota Racing is conducting an extensive four-day test session at Circuit Paul Ricard in the south of France this week with its full complement of drivers on duty. Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli kicked off the testing week on Tuesday, both at the wheel of the revised TF106B chassis that will make its race debut at the Monaco Grand Prix next week. The pair completed 219 laps of the track between them with Jarno setting the third fastest time less than one-tenth-of-a-second from pace setter Fernando Alonso. Test duo Ricardo Zonta and Olivier Panis will take over for the final two days at the HTTT on Thursday and Friday, after which a full test round-up press release will be issued.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #366 Dátum: 2006.05.19 21:45:16 »
Paul Ricard Test: Round-Up
Friday 19 May 2006

Drivers: Ralf Schumacher (16-17), Jarno Trulli (16-17), Ricardo Zonta (18-19), Olivier Panis (18-19)
Track Length: Solution 2D-SC 3.593km (16-17), Solution 1E-SC 5.216km (18-19)

Drivers:
Track Solution 2D-SC:
Jarno Trulli
Best lap: 1m05.624s, total laps: 260

Ralf Schumacher
Best lap: 1m06.333s, total laps: 216

Track Solution 1E-SC
Ricardo Zonta
Best lap: 1m26.261, total laps: 189

Olivier Panis
Best lap: 1m27.037, total laps: 117

Panasonic Toyota Racing concluded its four-day test programme at Paul Ricard today. All four drivers were on hand to experience and analyze the B-car specification that will be introduced for the first time at next weekend's race on the street circuit of Monte Carlo. The test programme concentrated on finding the right set-up and balance for each driver in addition to working on tyre choices for the coming races in Monaco and Canada.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/06B
Best Lap Time Day 1: 1m05.752s
Laps: 117
Best Lap Time Day 2: 1m05.624s
Laps: 143
Total Distance: 934.18km

"I was happy to finally get some mileage in the new car. Last test here I did not do much running as we did not have enough parts. However, after this test, I can say that the car is showing potential. It has a stiffer monocoque and structure and I feel more grip with this car. We mainly worked on set-up so I could get used to the car and my times show that we were pretty good in comparison to the other teams. Additionally we did some tyre testing for the Monte Carlo Grand Prix. Monaco is always challenging and I have some good memories there, so we look forward to the race and will work to improve on our results."

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/07B
Best Lap Time Day 1: 1m07.009s
Laps: 104
Best Lap Time Day 2: 1m06.333s
Laps: 112
Total Distance: 776.088km

"This test was important for us, in order for me to gain more experience with the new car. I believe we made good progress and although the B-car specification is not a whole new aerodynamic package, it should nevertheless help us gain a few tenths in time over the long run. Apart from tyre tests for Monaco, we also tried different set-up variations, allowing me to better calculate the car's behaviour. All in all it was a good test, and we hope to see the positive effects of this new specification next weekend."

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/06B
Best Lap Time Day 1: 1m26.261s
Laps: 101
Best Lap Time Day 2: 1m27.239s
Laps: 88
Total Distance: 985.824km

"Over the two days I was driving, we were working on preparations for Canada on a track with very long straights which are similar to the circuit in Montreal. Today, we had a lot of wind to deal with, but this actually helped us to determine which tyres and aerodynamic set-up are needed under such grip conditions. The balance on the car has improved a lot, and I like how the car feels when it drives. We did not have any major problems with my car, so the test went well for me."

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/07B
Best Lap Time Day 1: 1m27.037s
Laps: 82
Best Lap Time Day 2: 1m27.143s
Laps: 35
Total Distance: 610.272km

"It was good for me to be back and especially to be in the new car. Yesterday I was feeling really comfortable working with the set-up and we have found some solutions that work well for me. Today, we had a few issues with the engine, which caused us to finish early, but these were normal test items. In the end, I am also more confident with the tyres and grip, having better results with the tyre warm-up. This specification seems pretty promising, but we will have to see how it handles on the streets of Monaco, which can be pretty tricky."

Pascal Vasselon, Senior General Manager Chassis:
"We focused on further testing of the B-car specification at Paul Ricard this week. This new specification is more a development of the structure of the car, than a new aerodynamic package, with front mechanical grip improvement being one of the major goals. The track was set up the first two days to simulate the coming race in Monte Carlo, with both race drivers working on their set-up of each car. With this track solution, we could get an idea of how the car would react and what choice of tyres we will need for the race. For the last two days we used a different track solution, which was a longer course with two long straights to simulate and help prepare the race in Montreal. Test drivers Olivier Panis and Ricardo Zonta were driving the cars for the first time, also getting used to the new specification. Overall, this is a continuous development on the car and we are always pushing to improve on performance and our package."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #367 Dátum: 2006.06.01 09:25:44 »
Barcelona Test: Day 1
Wednesday 31 May 2006

Drivers: Olivier Panis; Ricardo Zonta
Track Length: 4.627kms

Panasonic Toyota Racing returns to the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona for a three-day test programme. Most attention this week will be on preparations for the Grand Prix at Silverstone. Drivers Ricardo Zonta and Olivier Panis were on hand today putting in a cumulative 214 laps even though rainfall from the previous night delayed testing in the morning. Tomorrow Jarno Trulli and Ricardo Zonta will be at the wheel to continue testing for the team.

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/05
Best lap time: 1m15.534s
Total laps: 123
Total distance: 569.121kms
"Today was a positive day for the team. Considering the track conditions I was able to do a lot of running. On my car, we were taking a lot of measurements and testing different set-ups, all the while gaining data on the tyres and their performance. We did not have any reliability problems with my car, and the times we ran today are also a positive sign."

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/06B
Best lap time: 1m15.541s
Total laps: 91
Total distance: 421.057kms
"We did a few laps in the morning, but the day did not really get underway until after the lunch break when the track finally dried up and we could work on our tyre and balance testing. We lost a little time when the fire extinguisher in my car began to leak, so the team had to repair this before we could go out again. Tomorrow we will continue to work on setting up the right balance for the car."

Team Manager, Richard Cregan:
"Today's testing went very well with both Olivier and Ricardo completing their programs and pushing hard to put in over 200 laps. We were mainly focused on getting through a Bridgestone tyre test that we had planned. Due to the rain and wet track in the morning we completed a wet tyre test with Olivier and in the afternoon both drivers continued with long runs to help prepare the tyre choice for the next race. While Olivier did his running in the old car, Ricardo was driving the B-car collecting further data on its behaviour."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #368 Dátum: 2006.06.01 19:57:15 »
Barcelona Test: Day 2
Wednesday 01 June 2006

Drivers: Jarno Trulli; Ricardo Zonta

Panasonic Toyota Racing continued testing in Barcelona today. Jarno Trulli took over test duties on the TF106B, while Ricardo Zonta switched to the TF106 to perform some preparatory test items for Silverstone. Warm temperatures and good track conditions allowed both drivers to put in good mileage. Tomorrow will be the final day of the test programme with drivers Olivier Panis and Jarno Trulli present at the track.

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/05
Best lap time: 1m14.696s
Total laps: 106
Total distance: 490.462kms
"I think today's testing shows positive results. Being the third fastest in the times shows that the car can be competitive. Everything on the car was feeling good and we collected quite a bit of information, like temperature measurements and brake comparison data. Building on this week's experience, Silverstone should see better results for the team."

Best lap time: 1m15.131s
Total laps: 102
Total distance: 471.954kms
"Today's agenda was to work on the B-car's set-up, yet we had a lot of delays for red lights and adjustments on the car. Nevertheless, I drove quite a few laps until we were forced to finish a little early at the end of the test session because the gearbox on my car needed to be worked on. Tomorrow I will drive the B-car again and we will continue to focus on set-up variations for Silverstone."

Test Team Manager, Gerd Pfeiffer:
"Just as yesterday, the drivers did very well today. The major test item for both cars was the tyre compound testing in preparation for the next race. With Jarno's car we tried various steering parts and set-ups to give him a better steering support. Ricardo also worked on such items as brake material comparisons and launches. Tomorrow we have long runs planned to be able to make the final tyre choice for Silverstone."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #369 Dátum: 2006.06.02 18:36:03 »
Barcelona Test: Round-Up
Friday 02 June 2006

Drivers: Jarno Trulli; Olivier Panis

Drivers:
Ricardo Zonta Best lap: 1m14.696s, total laps: 197
Jarno Trulli Best lap: 1m15.131s, total laps: 206
Olivier Panis Best lap: 1m15.534s, total laps: 201

Today's track activities in Barcelona concluded Panasonic Toyota Racing's testing programme. Jarno Trulli and Olivier Panis worked on the final preparations for the Silverstone Grand Prix. Both drivers put in a combined 842 kilometres to collect important data to finalize the race set-up and tyre choice.

Best lap time: 1m15.010s
Total laps: 104
Total distance: 481.208kms
"At this test, the new car is showing potential and we have been working on finding a better balance and perfect set-up for me. The tyres we have been using are getting better as well. Of course there is still work to do and the Silverstone set-up will be much different than in Monaco, therefore we will have to wait and see how the B-car does on a high-speed track. Even though we have not yet tested at Silverstone this year, I think the race will be a tough fight and we are definitely going to be pushing hard to gain some points."

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/05
Best lap time: 1m16.532s
Total laps: 78
Total distance: 360.906kms
"Main focus today was on doing some long runs, however I felt some minor vibrations on the car and it took up a lot of time trying different set-ups before the car felt good to drive. This is normal during testing and we strive to make sure the car has a perfect package before heading into the next grand prix. Overall the team worked hard and we were still able to finish some launches, tyre construction and software comparisons."

Test Team Manager, Gerd Pfeiffer:
"Our test here at the Circuit de Catalunya has allowed us to simulate some race characteristics of Silverstone. In terms of aerodynamics and tyres, Silverstone is similar to Barcelona in that there are many long, high-speed corners. Because of this, Silverstone is demanding for the drivers and we therefore worked hard this week to make sure the cars are set-up to give the drivers the confidence they need to push during the race."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #370 Dátum: 2006.06.13 22:12:00 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing: Testing at Monza
Tuesday 13 June 2006

Panasonic Toyota Racing is conducting an extensive three-day test session at Monza circuit in Italy this week with its full complement of drivers on duty. Ricardo Zonta and Olivier Panis kicked off the testing week on Tuesday. Racing drivers duo Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli will take over for the final two days at Monza on Wednesday and Thursday, after which a full test round-up press release will be issued.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #371 Dátum: 2006.06.16 07:30:42 »
Monza Test Round-Up
Thursday 15 June 2006

Dates: 13-14-15 June 2006
Drivers: Olivier Panis (13); Ricardo Zonta (13); Ralf Schumacher (14-15); Jarno Trulli (14-15).
Track length: 5.793 kms

BRAKE DANCING
Panasonic Toyota Racing completed a three-day test in Monza with both race drivers, third driver Ricardo Zonta and test driver Olivier Panis all part of the programme. The focus was the upcoming North American races in Montreal and Indianapolis. Montreal is very tough on brakes and also relatively low downforce, making Monza a representative test venue although the team will return to the Milanese track in August to conduct its main Italian GP set-up work.

Ralf Schumacher – Chassis TF106/09
Best lap time: 1m24.310
Total laps: 127
Total distance: 735.711kms

"We lost a bit of time with an engine electronic problem and had a lot to get through. As well as the tyre and suspension programme, I was also planning to try some different rear wing arrangements before we head across the Atlantic for two races on consecutive weekends in Montreal and Indianapolis but we will have to leave that for a later test. The bulk of the set-up work was successful and we hope to have strong races in North America."

Jarno Trulli – Chassis TF106/06
Best lap time: 1m24.040
Total laps: 128
Total distance: 741.504

"It was really a typical Canada test where you concentrate on running with less downforce than you are used to and make sure you have as much aero stability as you can achieve under heavy braking. And, as usual, there was a big tyre programme to get through. I am confident that we are in a good position now to make a solid tyre choice."

Ricardo Zonta  – Chassis TF106/06
Best lap time:  1m24.660s
Total laps:  74
Total distance: 428.682kms

"The main element of my test was tyre work for Montreal and I also did some set-up evaluation. We had some suspension revisions to try and the aim was to verify these before the race drivers took over for the final two days of the test. We made some positive progress."

Olivier Panis – Chassis TF106/09
Best lap time: 1m25.420
Total laps: 78
Total distance: 451.854kms

"I was also working on Bridgestone's Montreal tyre evaluation and that was the most important part of my programme. I was delayed by some vibrations early on but we completed a reasonable number of laps and made progress. The tyre choice tends to be reasonably soft in Canada because most of the braking is in a straight-line and so the tyres do not receive too much punishment through sideways loading. Traction is also very important out of the slow corners and so Montreal testing tends to concentrate on suspension tweaks that get the best out of the tyres under braking and then on acceleration out of slow corners."

Gerd Pfeiffer (chief test engineer)
"For Montreal it is important to have good stability under heavy braking, as well as good traction, so we have been doing brake work as well as some suspension experimentation with different cambers and so forth. Generally it has been successful but we did lose a bit of time on Ralf's car with an engine misfire that took some time to locate. This was a newly built-up car and at the end of the day we solved the problem and made progress. There has also been a full tyre programme concentrating on both Montreal and Indianapolis."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #372 Dátum: 2006.07.07 00:00:10 »
Jerez Test: Day 1
Wednesday 05 July 2006

Track Length: 4.428kms

Panasonic Toyota Racing started this week's three-day test programme in a hot and sunny Jerez with third driver Ricardo Zonta joined by test driver Olivier Panis. Air temperatures reached over 30 degrees and track temperatures were recorded at being over 40 degrees Celsius. Although the test programme this week will focus mainly on preparations for the coming race at Magny-Cours, today's running concentrated on general tyre work and set-up.

As Olivier Panis heads home to cheer on "Les Bleus", his national football team playing tonight in the World Cup tournament, race drivers Jarno Trulli and Ralf Schumacher will take on the test work over the next two days.

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/06
Best lap time: 1m18.743s
Total laps: 99
Total distance: 438.372kms

"Today was spent working on tyres. In the morning I felt that my car was having problems with grip and as if the car was sliding a lot. The afternoon went much better and the grip improved. We also did some aerodynamic testing and completed some launches. I am feeling more comfortable in the car and the development is continuously improving."

Olivier Panis - Chassis TF106/10
Best lap time: 1m19.059s
Total laps: 85
Total distance: 376.38kms

"Today I mainly worked on general tyre construction tests having to deal with a lot of graining and I felt the track was not very clean. Although we are starting to set a better pace, which we can see from Jarno's performance at Indy, we still have a lot to improve. Yet I think we are able to fight for points, and this is necessary to stabilize the team. The B-car is an improvement but we still have to work on reducing the gap to the leading cars."

Gerd Pfeiffer, Test Team Manager
"This was the first time we tested the TF106B in Jerez and we have a long agenda here. In addition to race preparations for Magny-Cours, we are also testing various new parts in the car and gaining data on different tyre constructions. Today's testing was to gain more general data that will be used for future races, whereas tomorrow our race drivers will concentrate on specific set-up items for the next race."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #373 Dátum: 2006.07.07 00:01:06 »
Jerez Test: Day 2
Thursday 06 July 2006

Red, hot and long; three words to describe the second day of Panasonic Toyota Racing's test day in Jerez. Race drivers Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli were at the wheel battling the elements. As always when many teams are testing, there were quite a few red flags and cars stopping for various reasons. Air temperatures continued to climb during the day, making for hot asphalt and a long weary day.  Tomorrow should be similar, yet Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli will return with new motivation to finish off the test programme before heading to France for the next Grand Prix.

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/06
Best lap time: 1m18.179s
Total laps: 99
Total distance: 438.372kms
"I am quite happy with today's testing. We had a trouble-free day with the car and put in quite a few laps. My programme was mainly focused on tyres as well as doing some race simulation and set-up work for Magny-Cours. It was difficult to do some long runs with the red flags we had today, but this is normal and we will make up for this tomorrow."

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/10
Best lap time: 1m18.813s
Total laps: 65
Total distance: 287.82kms
"In the morning we lost some time due to various red lights and then in the afternoon, when the front suspension needed to be checked and the brakes were changed on my car. Nevertheless, we were still able to do some runs on different Bridgestone tyres in preparation for Magny-Cours. The car is feeling otherwise good and tomorrow I hope to put in more runs than we did today."

"Being that the next race is at Magny-Cours, the track there is a rather well-balanced circuit in terms of set-up. So today we tried various brake configurations and suspension set-ups in addition to testing different Bridgestone compounds for this track, especially because of its smooth black tarmac. Due to it being rather hot here in Jerez, we could also take advantage of the higher temperatures by testing some cooling packages."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #374 Dátum: 2006.07.10 09:23:05 »
Jerez Test: Day 3 Round-Up
Friday 07 July 2006

Dates: 5-6-7 July 2006
Drivers: Ralf Schumacher (6-7), Jarno Trulli (6-7), Ricardo Zonta (5), Olivier Panis (5)

Summary:
Jarno Trulli: Best lap: 1m18.179s, total laps: 187
Ricardo Zonta: Best lap: 1m18.743s, total laps: 99
Ralf Schumacher: Best lap: 1m18.813s, total laps: 151
Olivier Panis: Best lap: 1m19.059s, total laps: 85

Today's testing finished off Panasonic Toyota Racing's three day test programme in Jerez.  While battling high air and track temperatures, the team was able to prepare for the French Grand Prix taking place next weekend. The first day of testing saw Ricardo Zonta and Olivier Panis covering general test items, while Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli took over their respective TF106B cars, preparing for the Grand Prix and driving them for the first time in Jerez. Since winter testing, the last time the team visited the Circuito Permanente De Jerez in February, the TF106 has undergone continuous development and the team hopes this will help them vie for points at Magny-Cours.

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/10
Best lap time: 1m18.921s
Total laps: 86
Total distance: 380.808kms

"It's been an extremely two hot days of testing for me and the guys in the garage. It's not so much a problem when I am driving because the wind cools you down – but it's hard when you're in the garage as the heat is unbearable, so the guys did an outstanding job in these conditions. We don't find this kind of heat everywhere we go, but it's good to test in extreme conditions because they give us a chance to learn things particularly on cooling, tyre wear and degradation. Besides this, we mainly concentrated here on tyre testing for next week's French Grand Prix."

Jarno Trulli - Chassis TF106/06
Best lap time: 1m19.242s
Total laps: 88
Total distance: 389.664kms

"It was a long hot day in the car today. I tried to work on long runs in the morning to test the tyres for Magny-Cours, but my engine needed to be changed out and therefore I had to do them in the afternoon. Other than that, I did some general set-up work. I am really starting to get a clear understanding of the car now. Everything is slowly getting better– the tyres, the chassis, the set-up. Overall, the team is still working hard to work on the reliability of the car but I am sure that we will be able to end the season on a high note. It just takes patience."

"Today did not run as smoothly as yesterday because we had to change out engines on both cars. We were running pretty hard and working on specific test items, so these changes were expected, yet we lost some time during the day. Nevertheless, we were able to complete the preparations for Magny-Cours and made our tyre choice based on the data from today and yesterday. In two weeks time we test here again in Jerez and we will only be concentrating on tyres for the coming races, as this will be the last test before the summer break."