Szerző Téma: Forma1  (Megtekintve 285850 alkalommal)

0 Felhasználó és 2 vendég van a témában

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #240 Dátum: 2005.10.18 06:53:54 »
Mégis azt mondom, hogy az a csatornafedél ciki, íme.
music     

KLaco

• Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #241 Dátum: 2005.10.18 08:25:06 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Mégis azt mondom, hogy az a csatornafedél ciki, íme.

Nem az a ciki, hanem, hogy nem tettek semmit annak érdekében, hogy ez ne fordulhasson elő megint. Az a munkás elég nevetséges volt, amikor visszafelé végigment rajta :D
De mindenesetre tényleg veszélyes lehet, ezek szerint Montoya olcsón megúszta. De ha valaki kisodródik a kanyarból, középen kapja el, akkor fölkapja a fél csatornafedél állományt ezek szerint a szívó hatás miatt, meg mert nem rögzítették. Nem tudom mire gondoltak, hogy a saját súlyánál fogva ott marad?
Laco 73 :D

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
    • http://www.ear.hu
Forma1
« Válasz #242 Dátum: 2005.10.18 08:27:23 »
Chinese Grand Prix – Qualifying Round-Up
Saturday 15 October 2005

Panasonic Toyota Racing will head into tomorrow's Chinese Grand Prix with two drivers in the top six rows of the grid after a solid performance in today's qualifying session. Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli will line up in 9th and 12th places respectively after both put in strong laps in trying conditions this afternoon. Ralf battled understeer to set his time while Jarno had to go out early in the session when the track was at its dustiest but he also held a good lap together. Toyota heads into Sunday's race holding 4th place in the constructors' championship and looking to round off the season with another points finish.

SHANGHAI HOPES
Ralf Schumacher will line up in 9th place on the grid for tomorrow's Chinese Grand Prix after a strong qualifying lap.

Ralf Schumacher  (Car 17, Chassis TF105/09B)
GRID: 9th
First Practice Classification: 15th
Lap Time: 1m36.251s (+1.998s)
Laps: 10
Second Practice Classification: 15th
Lap Time: 1m35.371s (+2.208s)
Laps: 15
Qualifying Classification: 9th
Lap Time: 1m 35.723s (+1.643s)
Laps: 3

"This weekend has been quite a hard one for us because the car has been understeering and we have been struggling for grip. We had the same feeling in qualifying so it was hard work out there. The track was dirty and slippery so the lap was very difficult with more understeer and some oversteer. The lap time was still decent but it could have been a few tenths quicker. The race will be difficult but as usual we will be pushing hard for another points finish tomorrow in a bid to finish off the season on a good note."

DUST MY LUCK
Jarno Trulli had to go out early in the session with the track at its dirtiest but he put in a decent lap to take 12th.

Jarno Trulli (Car 16, Chassis TF105/10B)
GRID: 12th
First Practice Classification: 14th
Lap Time: 1m36.100s (+1.847s)
Laps: 13
Second Practice Classification: 11th
Lap Time: 1m35.107s (+1.895s)
Laps: 13
Qualifying Classification: 12th
Lap Time: 1m36.044s (+1.964s)
Laps: 3

"There wasn't a lot I could do out there today. Unfortunately I've just found the car very difficult to drive all weekend. Yesterday we suffered from understeer and a lack of grip and those problems continued into this morning's practice sessions. In qualifying the track had changed a lot from this morning and it was very dusty and slippery for me going out so early. Those are the kind of conditions in which we have struggled the most. Tomorrow's another day and I will just do my best to gain ground in the race. If we can end the season in the points it would be a good result."

QUALI MIXTURE
In the wake of today's qualifying session, Toyota will push to round off the season with a double points finish.

Mike Gascoyne – Technical Director Chassis
"That was a reasonable result for the team after a good effort by the drivers. It's been a difficult day with a lack of grip and the drivers were struggling to find a balance with the car. That, combined with the fact that Jarno had to go out so early, means that given the strategy we have we can be reasonably pleased with our grid positions. We've found it difficult to get the tyres to work properly this weekend, so we will just have to wait and see how the track evolves for tomorrow in the race. Now we have to try to convert this result into getting two cars into the points."

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #243 Dátum: 2005.11.11 14:25:22 »
Toyota and Bridgestone finalise multi-year deal

Toyota Motorsport has today announced that it has signed a multi-year deal with Bridgestone Motorsport which will see the Japanese tyre manufacturer supply the Panasonic Toyota Racing team with Potenza Formula 1 tyres with immediate effect.

Chairman of Toyota Motorsport and Team Principal of Panasonic Toyota Racing, Tsutomu Tomita said of the announcement: "It is a pleasure to announce that Toyota Motorsport and Bridgestone Motorsport have joined forces. I am sure that our two companies will share a fruitful and mutually beneficial relationship over the coming years in Formula 1. After a rather successful 2005 season, our sights are now set even higher up the grid and we feel that Bridgestone is ideally suited to the technical demands of F1 in the future and will be the best match for our 2006 car. Toyota is serious about winning in Formula 1 and we feel that the switch to Bridgestone tyres is the best option in the medium-long term."

Panasonic Toyota Racing's first test on Bridgestone tyres will begin at the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona on 29 November 2005.

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #244 Dátum: 2005.11.28 12:15:40 »
Panasonic Toyota Racing set to test TF106 in Barcelona
Monday 28 November 2005

Panasonic Toyota Racing is set to kick-start 2006 season preparations by testing the first phase of its 2006 race car, the TF106, during a four-day session due to commence at the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona on Tuesday.

Confessions on a Design Floor
Renowned for its early car launches, Toyota has raised the standards yet again by unleashing its 2006 race car over three months before the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix, which is scheduled for 12 March. Technical Director Chassis Mike Gascoyne believes such a head start could offer the Cologne-based team a significant time advantage over its rivals ahead of the winter holiday period.

"We have been working on the TF106 since the end of 2004," Gascoyne reveals, "and the introduction of this car at such an early stage is a true testament to the work of the team and shows that we are able to react and push forward at a rate that is necessary to be at the forefront of Formula 1."

The TF106 marries a brand new rear end, designed to accommodate Toyota's latest specification V8 engine, with a development of the monocoque and front suspension of its pole-setting, podium-scoring TF105B interim car that was brought in for the final two races of the 2005 season.

"The TF106 that will run in Barcelona marks the first stage of development for this car with continuous improvements planned in the run-up to the first race. We are adopting a similar schedule to last season by testing the car early. This allows us to develop the mechanical side of car thoroughly before we introduce a new aero package in time for the first race. This strategy helped us to be extremely competitive at the start 2005 and we are confident the same will happen in 2006."

"The front end of the TF106 is an evolution of our TF105B that raced in Japan and China, but the major design change for 2006 has been the implementation of the V8 engine in line with the new technical regulations, which has resulted in the redesign of the rear end," added Gascoyne.

A Tale of Two Cylinders
Panasonic Toyota Racing experienced just one engine retirement over 19 race weekends in 2005, an impressive statistic given the increase to two-race reliability demands for last season. Such an enviable record, coupled with the strong performance of Toyota's V10 in its comparatively short F1 history, have provided invaluable foundations for development of the V8 power unit according to Technical Director Engine Luca Marmorini.

"With such strenuous reliability rules, we cannot afford to make jumps in the dark," explains Marmorini. "We cannot compromise the performance of the engine, so we have concentrated on reducing the performance loss. We have a strong core team of engine engineers here at Toyota, built up from six years of F1 engine development. This impassioned teamwork is our advantage and our strongest asset."

Mike Gascoyne is quick to back up his engine counterpart: "Luca and his team have done an exceptional job, which has had a positive knock-on effect for the chassis department, a benefit enhanced by being based at the same factory, under the same roof. Having a pair of TF106s at our disposal for winter testing means that the development of our mechanical package will be significantly advanced."

The new Toyota RVX-06 V8 engine was testbenched for the first time on 21 March 2005, one day after the team scored its debut podium finish at the Malaysian Grand Prix. Since its first track run at the end of July, the V8 has completed 291 laps over eight separate days, a distance of 2,143km.

"A lot of teething problems have been solved through our ability to get the V8 testing at an early stage," adds Marmorini. "We have gathered a lot of data both on the track and in the factory. On 3 November we completed the required two race weekend mileage in the dyno for the first time and that has permitted us to start our winter testing programme with a fully "raceable" RVX-06 unit. Now our job is to redefine the limits of our engine and to push back the boundaries as much as we can before the new season."

Rubber Soul
This week's four-day Barcelona test will also mark Toyota's debut with Bridgestone tyres following the recently announced contract for the 2006 season.

Toyota Motorsport President John Howett commented: "The Bridgestone agreement was only concluded recently and it is important to get the partnership working as quickly as possible, to build up a strong technical relationship and to develop the chassis and the Potenza tyres together in preparation for 2006. The fact that we can test the new mechanical package and suspension together with V8 engine and Bridgestone rubber will surely give us a valuable head start. It is too early to have any clear indication of our relative competitiveness, but development of the TF106 will be relentless to extract all the benefits of our continuous improvement maxim, to always stay ahead of the game."

Toyota in More Ways
The TF106 is a natural evolution of its predecessor and an embodiment of Kaizen (continuous improvement), which forms an integral part of the global Toyota DNA.

"Over the years Toyota has developed its own way of working," explains Toyota Motorsport Chairman Tsutomu Tomita. "The so-called Toyota Way and the Toyota Production Systems (TPS) manufacturing methodology act as the double helix of Toyota's corporate DNA. It is this DNA that also runs through the veins of our Formula 1 team in Cologne. Only through our unique approach can we be optimistic of one day challenging for the world championship. We are still at a very early stage of development with the TF106 but having our new car ready with three full months before the first race of the season in Bahrain, I hope we are demonstrating our will to succeed in F1."

Don't Take My Berth Away
In the driving seat for this week's TF106 debut will be 2006 race drivers Ralf Schumacher and Jarno Trulli, who finished 6th and 7th respectively in the drivers' championship in 2005 and helped Panasonic Toyota Racing secure fourth in the constructors' championship. Joining them will be Brazilian driver Ricardo Zonta, who has recently signed a one-year contract extension to be the team's third and reserve driver for 2006. Frenchman Olivier Panis will also continue in an important test drive role in 2006, his fourth consecutive season as a Panasonic Toyota Racing driver.

"I am very pleased to have signed again with Panasonic Toyota Racing for the coming season," said Zonta. "We enjoyed such a successful year in 2005 and I am sure this trend will continue. I feel part of the family at Toyota and I would rather continue to offer them my services as third driver than become race driver in another series which I may not enjoy as much as Formula 1. I feel that I have contributed significantly to Toyota's success and I look forward to extensive testing of the TF106 to help propel us into the top flight of Formula 1."

Panasonic Toyota Racing has three scheduled test sessions prior to the traditional winter break. Following this week's four-day pounding of the Barcelona circuit, the team moves further south to the Circuito de Jerez from 7 December, where it will test for a total of eight days and use its full complement of drivers.

Misi

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
    • Vissza a szürke hétköznapokhoz
Forma1
« Válasz #245 Dátum: 2005.11.28 14:22:04 »
Képek és leírás az új TF106-ról a honlapon.

Geri

• Alap-tag
  • 4 Wheel Driver
    • Barri-Papagájok
Forma1
« Válasz #246 Dátum: 2005.11.28 18:15:39 »
Vegyes érzéseim vannak a Bridgestone-nal. :|
Remélem,valami jó sül ki belőle.
Szalkai Gergely
One Team One Aim
'83 Restaurálás alatt...
'03 Camry

Szeke

• Lost & Found :)
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #247 Dátum: 2005.11.29 21:18:02 »
Idézetet írta: "Szalkai Gergely"
Vegyes érzéseim vannak a Bridgestone-nal. :|
Remélem,valami jó sül ki belőle.

Szerintem a Toyota pont időben váltott. A Bridgestone gumiknak a gyakoribb gumicsere kedvez, míg a Michelineknek a gumicsere nélküli verseny. Jövőre ugye megint gyakrabban lehet majd gumit cserélni, érthető a Toyota váltása. Meg a Bridgestone "japánsága" sem elhanyagolható szempont szerintem - mármint az anyacég szempontjából.
'83 Camry 2.0 GLi Liftback (most épp nem automata)  Sunroof + '05 Yaris I  D4D

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #248 Dátum: 2005.11.29 22:08:36 »
Szerintem jövőre annyi változás lesz, hogy ezeket a beidegződéseket elfelejthetjük. (A Renault is jött, hogy a kötelező kerékcsere nem kedvez a McLareneknek. Ez hülyeség, ha egy motor kevesebbet fogyaszt, akkor az kerékcserével is kevesebbet fogyaszt.) De úgyis az első számú szempont, ki hogy tud megbirkózni a kisebb motorokkal. Ebben - az októberi állapotok szerint - a Ferrari és a Toyota nagyon jól áll.
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #249 Dátum: 2005.11.30 23:10:50 »
Barcelona Test Update: Day 2 of 4
Wednesday 30 November 2005

Dates: 29-30-November
Drivers: Jarno Trulli (29-30); Ricardo Zonta (29-30)
Track length: 4.428km

Surprise and Shine
Since the surprise reveal of the TF106 car on Monday, the Panasonic Toyota Racing team has been busy stretching the legs of its new 2006 car at the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona. Comprising a new rear-end, modified front suspension, new specification RVX-06 engine and new Bridgestone tyres, the entire team faced a series of unknowns in Spain, but midway through this week's four day test session, initial results have proven encouraging.

With three months to go before the opening race of 2006 in Bahrain, the Cologne-based team is under no illusions as to how much development still needs to be done, but is confident that the early launch of the TF106 will prove advantageous in the long-run. A similar strategy was used in 2005 to good effect, highlighted by the consequent string of podium results and Toyota's most successful season to date.

Six Appeal
After two days of testing, Jarno Trulli has amounted an impressively reliable and relatively trouble-free 147 laps and leaves Barcelona buoyed by the work of his team and the positive initial results of the TF106.

Jarno Trulli – Chassis TF106/02

Best lap time on 29-November: 1.18.641
Total of laps on 29-November: 82
Best lap time on 30-November: 1.17.019
Total of laps on 30-November: 65

How was your feeling in your first day testing the V8?
"In general it was very positive. I was extremely surprised by the car handling and the engine power and the general feeling of the car. In the straight away the car was correct. It was running well and it was competitive. A very good start!"

What about the new tyres?
"It was a very good, very positive start. We have done several laps which have been consistent, reliable. The first feeling has been good. We still have some work to do with the front suspension in terms of response. But I am confident as the engineers are already working on these matters since a long time for fixing at the tests. We hope to solve this before the first race."

Fuel If You Think it's Over
Ricardo Zonta, recently confirmed as Panasonic Toyota Racing's third driver for 2006, is only halfway through his testing programme for the week. After a strong first outing, Ricardo's second day was hampered by a fuel pump problem that cut his running short. Not a man to be kept down for long, Ricardo was soon back out on track in the afternoon and is confident that normal service will resume tomorrow.

Ricardo Zonta – Chassis TF106/01

Best lap time on 29-November: 1.17.821
Total of laps on 29-November: 58
Best lap time on 30-November: 1.17.440
Total of laps on 30-November: 20

Ricardo, what were you concentrating on today and yesterday?
"Yesterday I have tested tyre set-up and today I have not made so many laps. We still have a lot of work to do but I am here until Friday."

Why did you not drive many laps today?
"I had some difficulties with my fuel pump and the team has decided to change it. As it takes some time, I was not able to drive in the morning."

What was the first impression of the V8 comparing to the V10? Do you feel less power?
"It was very positive. Barcelona is a good track for testing the V8 with fast corners where we do not feel the lost of power".

What is the summary of testing new car, new engine and new tyres?
"I am very impressed with the job done on the new car until now and of course we need to work hard to understand how all these 3 points work together."

Into the Groove
The Barcelona test sees Panasonic Toyota Racing test for the first time with Bridgestone tyres and initial results are looking promising.

Mike Gascoyne, Technical Director, Chassis

What were the main programmes of the two first test days?
"We did not really have any major mechanical problems. Jarno especially had two reasonably trouble free days running. On Ricardo's car we had hydraulic leak on the first day and problem on the second day with a development fuel pump, but nothing that really affects our test programme. Over all the cars have been very reliable for the two days."

What were the conclusions of the tests?
"The conclusion for us is it was very positive. We have made good progress. The laptimes look competitive, which is pleasing, but I think there is still a lot to come from improving the car further."

Could you tell in this stage that the Bridgestone tyres are fitting with the new TF106?
"In general we worked with Bridgestone, our technical partner, to understand the tyres. We still have a lot of work to do, but on the other side we did not have real problems to achieve a balance on the car with the new tyres."

What is the advantage to test a new car before the competitors?
"For us the fact that we are testing early we can work on the reliability of the new car and the V8 engine, and we've got time to fix any major issues. Plus the fact that our development work with Bridgestone is with the new car, which will avoid any further changes. I think this gives us a good advantage over our competitors, combined with the ability to introduce last minute changes up to the first race."

Ricardo will be joined by Ralf Schumacher for the remaining two days of this week's Barcelona test, when the German will get his first taste of the TF106.

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #250 Dátum: 2005.12.01 11:04:33 »
Hogy ez a gyakorlatban mit jelent, itt van a többi versenyző eredménye is. A cikkben van némi elírás, mert a Renaultnál tesztelő Lopez éppenhogy el van maradva a Toyotától, nem előtte jár.
Még annyi idetartozik, hogy az előző napi tesztek azt mutatják, hogy a McLaren kb. a Toyotával egy szinten van már, ami előrelépés a korábbi tesztekhez képest. A Ferrari még várat magára, de a házi pályájukon a V8-as motorok mp-ben kifejezve jelentősen kisebb hátrányban voltak a V10-es Ferrarikhoz képest, ami akkor is figyelemre méltó, ha beleszámoljuk a Ferrari V10 idei viszonylagos lassúságát.
music     

kmr

• Klubtag
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #251 Dátum: 2005.12.01 12:32:09 »
Idézetet írta: "music"
Hogy ez a gyakorlatban mit jelent, itt van a többi versenyző eredménye is. A cikkben van némi elírás, mert a Renaultnál tesztelő Lopez éppenhogy el van maradva a Toyotától, nem előtte jár.
Még annyi idetartozik, hogy az előző napi tesztek azt mutatják, hogy a McLaren kb. a Toyotával egy szinten van már, ami előrelépés a korábbi tesztekhez képest. A Ferrari még várat magára, de a házi pályájukon a V8-as motorok mp-ben kifejezve jelentősen kisebb hátrányban voltak a V10-es Ferrarikhoz képest, ami akkor is figyelemre méltó, ha beleszámoljuk a Ferrari V10 idei viszonylagos lassúságát.

Ezeket a teszteket nem tudom mikor lehet majd objektíven összehasonlítani, szerintem az első versenyig megy a nagy titkolózás. Most meg mindenki összevissza tesztel hibrid autókat, lefojtott motorokat, még messze nem végleges aero-elemeket, a gumikról nem is beszélve.
Tálán annyi látszik hogy a Williams nagyon hátul van, de még ez is változhat.
És persze érdekes kérdés, hogy mi lesz a lefojtott motorokkal? Tényleg erősebbek mint a V8-asok, vagy tovább szigorítják az leszabályozást? Vagy jövőre mindenki V10-el fog indulni???

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #252 Dátum: 2005.12.02 16:53:03 »
Hogy lehet valamit eladni 2x:

Bár a Toyota 2006-os versenyautóját, a TF106-ot már november 28-án leleplezték, sőt, ezen a héten megkezdték a tesztelését is, január 14-én a szokásoknak megfelelően, ünnepélyes keretek között újra bemutatják. A rendezvényen, amelyre a csapat Kölnben található főhadiszállásán kerül sor, a menedzsmenten kívül részt vesz a két versenyző, Ralf Schumacher és Jarno Trulli is.
(a5.hu)
music     

Ear

• Elnökségi szoba
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #253 Dátum: 2005.12.03 10:32:50 »
Barcelona Test Round-Up
Friday 2 December 2005

Dates: November 29 - December 2
Track length: 4.627kms

Drivers
Ricardo Zonta (Best lap time 1m16.647s, total laps 140)
Jarno Trulli (Best lap time 1m17.015s, total laps 151)
Ralf Schumacher (Best lap time 1m17.982s, total laps 48)

THE RAIN IN SPAIN... FALLS MAINLY ON BARCELONA
The final day of Panasonic Toyota Racing's four-day test at the Circuit de Catalunya dawned wet and the elements continued to disrupt the team's programme. With no sign of an improvement the team abandoned the test after lunch and will now concentrate on next week's programme at Jerez.

Ralf Schumacher - Chassis TF106/02
Friday best lap time: Installation laps only
Friday total laps: no laps
Friday total distance: 0

"It was simply too wet to do anything meaningful today. Sometimes the conditions allow you to test wet tyres but there was too much surface water today. There was a real danger of aquaplaning and so we had to do the sensible thing and end the programme early."

"I was hoping to have two full days with the new car and the Bridgestone tyres but the weather meant that it wasn't possible. Even so, I was able to get a positive impression from driving the car on Thursday. It is good to be out early with the package we will develop for the first race in Bahrain and I am impressed with both the team's organisation and the potential of the TF106. We have an intensive winter schedule and we will learn more at Jerez next week."

Ricardo Zonta - Chassis TF106/01
Friday best lap time: Installation laps only
Friday total laps: no laps
Friday total distance: 0

"There is not much to say today, I'm afraid! We did some electrical checks and then another exploratory lap to see if the conditions were improving enough to allow us to test anything better, but it wasn't possible. We would have liked to do wet tyre testing but there was so much rain today that it was impossible to run at full throttle, even on the straight."

"You can't rely on the weather at this time of year but we learned enough from the first three days to go away feeling very positive. We not only managed to confirm some of our simulation work on the Bridgestone tyres but also to try some different compounds."

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER
With the final day's testing at Barcelona washed out, some might wonder why F1 teams - particularly Panasonic Toyota Racing, in its first test on Bridgestone tyres - stay in the pits when it rains, and then artifically dampen race tracks, as will happen at Jerez next week. But, as Chief Race Engineer Dieter Gass pointed out, not all water is the same...

"There was simply too much rain today and when you can't even use full throttle in a straight line, you are taking risks and could easily have an accident. The reason that we artificially wet tracks is so that we can conduct tests in controlled conditions that are the same on every run. When you have natural rain you never get consistent conditions, which makes it very difficult to do a tyre comparison. At a race you have to cope with the conditions that confront you, but at a test you want consistency.

"Overall this was a very good test. We did some work with the Bridgestone tyres but we still have to get used to them and there is a big programme to work through. There were a lot of other positives. We had no major issues with the new car, which was very important, and the performance looked promising."

REVVED UP AND READY TO ROLL
As well as assessing the new TF106, with its latest specification front suspension and new rear end, key aspects of this week's Barcelona test for Panasonic Toyota Racing have been the first running on Bridgestone tyres and evaluating the latest specification of the 2.4-litre RVX-06 V8 engine.

Head of Research and Development, Pascal Vasselon, outlined some of the main considerations behind the team's first run on Bridgestone's Potenza tyres:

"We had to make sure that in terms of weight distribution and downforce, we stay balanced. One of the key things is to be able to anticipate the ride height, taking into account the inevitable differences in stiffness and deflection. We can anticipate that and model it, so that when we put the tyres on the car they see working conditions that are acceptable. That is what we found but it is a little early to make assessments because so far we have only seen the Bridgestone tyres in very specific, cold conditions."

Technical Director Engine, Luca Marmorini added:
"We learned a lot and confirmed some of the things we tested at the factory but the weather on the last day prevented us from doing more mileage, which was a shame. The next test is just a few days away but this is an important time because we have just three weeks before the Christmas break. This is when we have to define the engine parts with long manufacturing times that we will take to the first race in Bahrain. At the January and February tests it will be too late to react in time for Bahrain, and so that is the reason you don't want to lose any test days at this time.

"We are still analysing the issue Ralf had with the engine on Thursday but it's not serious because the engine had already done 900kms. In terms of performance and durability we have had a very positive response by all three drivers. We already have a package that we could race. We are still working on more engine improvements and whatever we can apply without taking too many risks, we will do so."

music

• Moderátor
  • Megszállott
Forma1
« Válasz #254 Dátum: 2005.12.06 20:25:32 »
Ez még megkavarhatja az eseményeket, bár egyelőre senki sem lát tisztán.
music